"Take Off Condom" to get Sim pregnant

I want to get a married townie pregnant in my game and she has sex with my Sim on a regular basis but she has the "hates children" trait.... SO when I select "take condom off" during sex I get a prompt that says she hates kids and no sex or climax without a condom. Is there anyway I can take the condom off and get her pregnant? Thanks in advance for your replies and knowledge.

8 minutes ago, Cavedweller1 said:

I want to get a married townie pregnant in my game and she has sex with my Sim on a regular basis but she has the "hates children" trait.... SO when I select "take condom off" during sex I get a prompt that says she hates kids and no sex or climax without a condom. Is there anyway I can take the condom off and get her pregnant? Thanks in advance for your replies and knowledge.

Pretty sure that's a feature of Wicked.

You would have to change her traits and remove the 'hates children' and replace with another one.

I mentioned that somewhere else as well and said, that there should be an WW solution like, if the male sim has an evil trait, there should be something like "take off anyways" or sth like that
but to be honest, if the female has the "hates children" trait, this shouldn't be a stopper for the male sim to take it off ...

because, let's be honest, if the male doesn't give a fuck about the woman, he takes it off anyway - even IRL some assholes do this, so why not in game...

but coming back to your question:
except for the solution Scorpio mentioned, there is no other way to do so atm

If you want your Sim to get her pregnant, change her traits in CAS (cas.fulleditmode) and then add "family-oriented". After that, go into WW, pregnancy settings, birth control, and uncheck "Condom Auto Use" or something along those lines. That should work.