Not so new but still lost.

Not going to lie, posting this alone probably means I've broken community rules about where post go, so I'll see if I get corrected. Anyways, trying to find some sexy clothes, flowing skirts that reveal to much, and tops to accomidate that... dam, how do you spell that... fuck it, anywayo. I don't know where to find new shit. Any tips, signs, or simply a way someone could point me to a safe secure site full of ODBs like me? lmao ... I'm sure someone is going to just say, " You know, you can learn how to make these things yourself... " and to that I say ... " I'm not a fashion designer ... " 

Thanks in advance, I now have to go buy a new keyboard because appreantly ... fuck... 

1 hour ago, Caideus said:

Not going to lie, posting this alone probably means I've broken community rules about where post go, so I'll see if I get corrected. Anyways, trying to find some sexy clothes, flowing skirts that reveal to much, and tops to accomidate that... dam, how do you spell that... fuck it, anywayo. I don't know where to find new shit. Any tips, signs, or simply a way someone could point me to a safe secure site full of ODBs like me? lmao ... I'm sure someone is going to just say, " You know, you can learn how to make these things yourself... " and to that I say ... " I'm not a fashion designer ... " 

Thanks in advance, I now have to go buy a new keyboard because appreantly ... fuck... 

Most of the game Forums on LL have Search/Request threads. While they are generally meant to be used for finding specific items I've seen requests such as yours on them as well. 

Of course, @Grey Cloud's approach also works.

• 2 weeks later...

Have you tried reinstalling your skeleton, cbbe, then bodyslide, ... not even sure if hmm, FNIS gene is needed, but I run that everything. 

That was how I fixed it the first time. Couldn’t remember wtf how to fix it, that’s why I found your answer. But last fox with utilizing a CBBE hand, can’t remember the title but it is the last updated CBBE file and it is very recent, well... July 2020 or some such shit.

I used it as my last fox and I’ve yet to regret it