Trails of Cold Steel 4 (Mod Request)

11 hours ago, Switch608 said:

Of course, I use the same template for each character.

If I use a separate template for each character,do you know how much work that takes?

I think that person may be new too modding character's nude and just didn't know that most nude mods are based off of one templet nude body as a base for more then one character lol

4 hours ago, MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME1991 said:

who has the save file with bathing clothes costume???

iv got most of the bathing clothes for the girls except I think Estelle I forgot to get hers.

Got tons of powerful quarts and accessories too and Rean has his zemirum ore made weapon, all the best gear possible ect ect.

cant seem too find my save file tho or I think I'm looking in the wrong place.

Edit: Found it, hope that helps.

ed8_psv4.rar

Edited by ludger166
typo
2 hours ago, amorrow28 said:

Heck yeah, more people modding!

First install my CS4 skirt delete mod.  You need to use that one because my install supports mesh injection across multiple vertex buffers.  You will also need python 3 (free on microsoft store), blender (I use 2.83 LTS, it's free on steam), the 3dmigoto plugin by DarkStarSword, and the python scripts I wrote to merge and separate vertex buffers.

Go here and first watch the youtube video I linked in my post: 

It's actually pretty easy to get started.  Watch the video FIRST before my post overwhelms you.  Then read my post to see what you need to do so that the process works with kiseki games.

Practice by:

1. Entering hunting mode,

2. Dumping a frame,

3. Merging the vertex buffers with my script

4. Importing a mesh in Blender

5. [Doing nothing, for now]

6. Exporting the same mesh (*unmodified*)

7. Splitting the vertex buffers

8. Editing the .ini file, and getting it to load in game by putting in the correct index buffer hash and pixel shader hash.  (How do you know if it's actually loading your mesh if you changed nothing?? Try changing a stride number.  The model will glitch out like crazy.)

IF you can do that, then you're off to the races.  Just replace step 5 with all your modeling magic.  BTW I can help you with the above steps potentially, but I can't actually help with modeling.  I've never successfully done it (I'm just a simple guy who deletes skirts haha).  But that's what the blender forums are for.

I was looking for a way to extract models way back when I finished 4. Does it come with textures and stuff?

24 minutes ago, SonicMan1234 said:

I was looking for a way to extract models way back when I finished 4. Does it come with textures and stuff?

Yes, if you set the 3Dmigoto to dump textures (“analyze_options = dump_ib dump_vb txt dump_tex dds”). It balloons the size of the dumps though.

1 hour ago, Switch608 said:

I made 14 mods (not all of the girls, of course).

The reason I made these mods is because  RYS0506 , a very kind person wants me to do this, and I promised him.

I don't mind sharing these mods, I don't sell them, I do these just for interest.

But there are a few repulsive guys, especially some rude and arrogant guy, who think he can request me to do things since he has money, and he sent me private messages and said something very ugly. Yes, it's you,  dafalln1.

It's difficult to decide whether or not to share my mods, because there are such guys.

Eventually I decided to share them, because I believe most of the persons here are polite gentlemen.

After all, we all  have common hobbies --these pretty girls?

Everything you do is appreciated, there are many clowns here and i apologize for their behavior. i would like to ask you if you could work on one final girl? it's Duvalie, thanks for all your work.

Yah I said some ugly shit alcohol will do that and for that I appologize as for the money I got used to other mods on other game always sharing pics of great mods and never sharing and putting behind a paywall some of the best examples I have are tales of arise and some final fantasy remake mods not all. I appologize for my behavior it wasn't very mature  but that isn't me I realized what I said after i said it and couldn't take it back I know none of that is an excuse for how I acted but I hope you can forgive me have a good day and again I appologize. I'm not the kind of person to not admit I was wrong and I was. Thank you and be well

9 hours ago, amorrow28 said:

Yes, if you set the 3Dmigoto to dump textures (“analyze_options = dump_ib dump_vb txt dump_tex dds”). It balloons the size of the dumps though.

You think you could send me Elie/Tio and maybe Rixia's models? I like the Crossbell gals the most and wanna have them on hand in case, but I don't have the game installed anymore.

4 hours ago, Switch608 said:

1.jpg.7ce0010b8525de885700a58423bcf2a2.jpg3.jpg.67799a14160d75245b1556a2b6746784.jpg4.jpg.464c5886dbb411586cbeb3303e4b027f.jpg7.jpg.fd9cee379029d98b576306af834f0950.jpg8.jpg.f02a576bd4c7de28cc04cbc816d58811.jpg10.jpg.095c308c68c7e8d0a28a93e9e01b705f.jpg11.jpg.127a9f604a7c166ef82d82778c60227a.jpg12.jpg.e33ffbebc830203ff83d8c59db29fe39.jpg

14.jpg.92501ce96160c111902e67e8ae75ddba.jpg

The reason I made these mods is because  RYS0506 , a very kind person wants me to do this, and I promised him.

I don't mind sharing these mods, I don't sell them, I do these just for interest.

Eventually I decided to share them, because I believe most of the persons here are polite gentlemen.

bin.7z 7.08 MB · 23 downloads

Ps: 1) Juna and other 3 mods are modified in the mod I made before, and the others are new.
     2) These mods can be used on HAJIMARI NO KISEKI (if the character exists), just replace the filed3dx.ini.

So does this replace their towels,and it's for CS 3 and Hajimari only right ? Thank you.

5 hours ago, Switch608 said:

1.jpg.7ce0010b8525de885700a58423bcf2a2.jpg3.jpg.67799a14160d75245b1556a2b6746784.jpg4.jpg.464c5886dbb411586cbeb3303e4b027f.jpg7.jpg.fd9cee379029d98b576306af834f0950.jpg8.jpg.f02a576bd4c7de28cc04cbc816d58811.jpg10.jpg.095c308c68c7e8d0a28a93e9e01b705f.jpg11.jpg.127a9f604a7c166ef82d82778c60227a.jpg12.jpg.e33ffbebc830203ff83d8c59db29fe39.jpg

bin.7z 7.08 MB · 28 downloads

Ps: 1) Juna and other 3 mods are modified in the mod I made before, and the others are new.
     2) These mods can be used on HAJIMARI NO KISEKI (if the character exists), just replace the filed3dx.ini.

Everything works great thanks???

i understand the reason you do not want to feel like you are working @Switch608 could you maybe give a quick explanation does not have to be step by step because i know some of the steps of how you port this nude body to the females i myself could port to the rest of the females for you and release (with your permission) the entire set for my fellow gamers that wish this. i do not mind doing the rest infact i also want to do the rest so i would like to do it myself you will get full credits for the release 

the main part i get stuck at is the actual porting im not sure if i have to use the towel costume by itself as the replace or the skin mesh i tried both i cant get it to transfer the weights im completely stuck on this

the only way i can even load the models in blender is with @amorrow28's script i have no idea how you are doing this 

Edited by dafalln1
Combine
7 hours ago, Switch608 said:

I have to apologize because once I agree to your request, others will do it too, which is not my original intention to make mods.
I make mods due to interest, not to serve others,that would make me feel like I was at work?

First off, nice work, I can see lots of people are going to be very happy!  Even if I don't really care much for nude mods, I can see and appreciate how much work went into them.

I agree with you 100%, I'll keep working on my mod as long as it interests me, but I don't want this to feel like a job either.

8 hours ago, SonicMan1234 said:

You think you could send me Elie/Tio and maybe Rixia's models? I like the Crossbell gals the most and wanna have them on hand in case, but I don't have the game installed anymore.

Sorry, I don't have any model files to share.  I don't save any of my frame dumps, I delete them as soon as I'm done with them, they take up too much space.  And honestly, the mesh screenshots you see in my prior posts I only made for illustrative purposes - characters models in these games are usually spread across 12+ meshes and I load the absolute minimum necessary to make the mod.  Also, I never extract textures unless I need to.

If you want to mess with my modified meshes though, you're welcome to do so.  (For example, if you feel I don't delete enough of a skirt?)  I include the entire mesh in each folder, ready to import into blender.  I could've taken the time to remove all of them, I suppose, and it would've cut the mod size in half - but then no one could play around with my work, and what's the fun in that?  ?

In celebration of @Switch608 releasing his updated mod, here is a new version of my compatibility wrapper for using his mods with my skirt delete mod!

NEW VERSION 3.5: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/166239-trails-of-cold-steel-4-mod-request/?do=findComment&comment=3832221

Version 3.3: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/166239-trails-of-cold-steel-4-mod-request/?do=findComment&comment=3816998

Version 3.2: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/166239-trails-of-cold-steel-4-mod-request/?do=findComment&comment=3788622

Version 3.1: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/166239-trails-of-cold-steel-4-mod-request/?do=findComment&comment=3768730

Version 3 (adds compatibility for @coomi modifications) (obsolete): https://www.loverslab.com/topic/166239-trails-of-cold-steel-4-mod-request/?do=findComment&comment=3767685

Version 2.1 (obsolete):  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/166239-trails-of-cold-steel-4-mod-request/?do=findComment&comment=3758395

Switch608 compatibility v2 for UnSkirtMod - CS3 CS4 Hajimari.7z - OBSOLETE

For CS4 and Hajimari, you don't technically need to download this if you have my original version, but I've updated the files to suppress the error that you get on loading if you have the nude towel mod from @S_S_Majin also installed.  So you might as well update.

For CS3, YOU DO NEED TO UPDATE.  Delete the original files entirely, and replace them all with the new files.

EDIT: The attached file is just the compatibility wrapper, and does not come with the mod.

Switch608's mod is here:
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/175040-hajimari-no-kiseki-mods/?do=findComment&comment=3753895 - NEW VERSION, 18 characters

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/175040-hajimari-no-kiseki-mods/?do=findComment&comment=3755817 - Duvalie addon

My skirt delete mod is here:
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/166239-trails-of-cold-steel-4-mod-request/?do=findComment&comment=3734745

@kulado's install guide is here:
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/166239-trails-of-cold-steel-4-mod-request/?do=findComment&comment=3743796

*NOTE* kulado's guide states that you can't use both Switch608's nude mods and S_S_Majin's nude towel mods, but we've since found you can.  There will be some missing towels depending on shared (deduplicated) assets, though.

Edited by amorrow28
7 minutes ago, Switch608 said:

Yes, instead of bath towels.

Can be used in Hajimari,just replace a file,I've already provided

for CS 3,doesn't seem to work properly

i love the mod but one thing switch the towels for Roselia and KeA on hajimari disappears completely leaving a huge gaping hole XD lol idk how to fix.

Edited by Zero_Fucks_Given
16 hours ago, Switch608 said:

bin.7z 7.08 MB · 67 downloads

NANIIIIII????? NANIIIIIII  I AM HAVING A NANI HEART ATTACK RIGHT NOOOWWWWWWW NANIIIIIIIII OHHHHHHH MYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOAAAAWWWWDDDD NAAAAANIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII DDDDDDDDD:

15 hours ago, PepeLordd said:

Everything you do is appreciated, there are many clowns here and i apologize for their behavior. i would like to ask you if you could work on one final girl? it's Duvalie, thanks for all your work.

YEAH!! i agree!! how is best girls Duvalie left out!?? SHE IS THE BEST GIRL!!! DUVALIEEEE!!! SHE NEEDS NUDE MOD OMFGGGGGG DDDDDXXXXX

But seriously, BIG THANK YOU TOO @Switch608 for this incredible nude mod pack DAMN!!! :DDDDDDD ???????? 

Edited by ludger166
typo
48 minutes ago, Switch608 said:

Yes, instead of bath towels.

Can be used in Hajimari,just replace a file,I've already provided

for CS 3,doesn't seem to work properly

Oh ok,cool that it replaces the towels,so it only works well for Hajimari,now just gotta wait for the english version to release on steam.Thank you so much for your work.

the only specific problem i have is when it comes to merging the mesh in blender  the body and the towel i cant use merge 3dmigoto poses to make one solid mesh to be able to transfer the weights and resizing is way beyond me lol thanks for the mods though!

EDIT : i figured out how to resize now the only problem i am having is the merging the mesh to transfer the weights

12 minutes ago, Switch608 said:

Edited by Zero_Fucks_Given
On 5/5/2022 at 7:40 PM, Switch608 said:

There is no way to fix it because some of the characters' bath towels are shared.

Either change the clothes of Roselia and KeA, or make the mod of Roselia and KeA

FIXED: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/166239-trails-of-cold-steel-4-mod-request/?do=findComment&comment=3788622

I dove into the hashes, and they both share with Altina.  Delete her nude mod and it'll be fixed.

Edit: Or of course, make the mods!

Edited by amorrow28

Hey guys, I'm back. I've been trying to wrap my head around this stuff for a good chunk of today, and I think I kind of understand the basics of what I need to do, but I've honestly come to terms with the fact that I probably won't be able to practice at this stuff and actually get good enough to achieve what I want with 3dmigoto and blender until I have a bit more free time on my hands. So instead, I'm trying to see if there's a easier, short-term solution for what I'm looking for. 

So, I looked into Majin's Big Boobs/Fluttering Skirt mod, and realized that they actually used the .inf files in the chr folder for that mod, and I was wondering if anyone could give me some tips on that? More importantly, I want to understand what values in it I'd have to tinker to change breast size, if that's how it works. I have a feeling it has to do with the "LeftChest" and "RightChest" sections, but I want to understand exactly what each value means, since I'm not very familiar with these terms. If nobody really knows how this works, I'm willing to just do some trial and error, I just wanna give it a shot and ask around first. Thanks!

I think you just have to try, it’s tinkering with the physics of the model. Most of those files are parameters for the moving parts, I swear 50+% of each file is hair movement. Messing too much with the physics destroys the object, like it’s ripped away by excessively strong wind. (I initially removed skirts using .inf modding but gave up on that because some models don’t have skirt physics.)

All the .inf files have descriptions in Japanese. Just paste the entire file into google translate and it will tell you exactly which sections belong to what body parts.