so i know you can't download more than one default body. however, even my defaults don't seem to work. the vagina doesn't seem to show up much (refer to picture) (the picture is hiroki's better body default). wild guy's default vagina just doesn't show up, period (the sim looks like a barbie doll down there). whenever i download a non-default vagina mesh, it doesn't show up in the body personalization option. the only meshes that work are dumbaby's. am i missing something? are my breast meshes conflicting with the vagina meshes (even though i downloaded completely separate top-only non-default meshes)? please help

Screenshot (116).png

8 hours ago, brightsky1224 said:

so i know you can't download more than one default body. however, even my defaults don't seem to work. the vagina doesn't seem to show up much (refer to picture) (the picture is hiroki's better body default). wild guy's default vagina just doesn't show up, period (the sim looks like a barbie doll down there). whenever i download a non-default vagina mesh, it doesn't show up in the body personalization option. the only meshes that work are dumbaby's. am i missing something? are my breast meshes conflicting with the vagina meshes (even though i downloaded completely separate top-only non-default meshes)? please help

From what I see in the picture you have a vagina showing, yup, that's it, just no pubic hair applied yet.

Otherwise it would be completely smooth down below.

If your using Better Bodies default it has both top and bottom unless you deleted one.

Should also delete the BB male bottoms as they are also outdated and break things.

To use any default you have to go into game and select Sim > Wicked > Body Selector and choose Native for whatever default parts you are using.

Then go into CAS and add the details, they are overlays that get applied over the top of the body, pubic hair, nipples, and nipple blush.

These are found in the Head/Details in CAS.

(Disable WW Pubic Hair Growth in WW Nudity settings if you use the FBD pubic hair in CAS).

Non Default Skin Overlays can also be applied here if you have any... I use RS-12-F for females by RemusSirion

Using Wild Guys FBD make sure it loads before WW in mods.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a similar problem since the latest WW update (v163h).  I have Wild Guy's FBD installed and all female Sims prior to the update look fine, however those that I created after the update have WW default vaginas (which is fine, but barely visible as it is heavily shadowed, just like the above image) and Wild Guy is no longer showing up in the options/CAS. Also these newest female Sims have no-nipple Barbie boobs with clothing designed to show a bit of nip. Wild Guy is the only body details mod I have for females, and I only have Lunar Eclipse simple penis installed, so I don't think I'm having conflicts...I also have MCCC.

Should I uninstall WW and reinstall? Everything played well together up until the update, at least as far as I knew - I didn't create any new female sims until yesterday, so I didn't know there was an issue. Do I need to uninstall all CC and Mods and reinstall? Any particular order I should do that in?  

6 minutes ago, DPVane said:

Should I uninstall WW and reinstall? Everything played well together up until the update, at least as far as I knew - I didn't create any new female sims until yesterday, so I didn't know there was an issue. Do I need to uninstall all CC and Mods and reinstall? Any particular order I should do that in?  

In your mods folder make sure Wild Guys loads before Wicked as load order matters.

Use FBD or Body Details to put all his files into.

Delete your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder.

3 hours ago, Scorpio said:

In your mods folder make sure Wild Guys loads before Wicked as load order matters.

Use FBD or Body Details to put all his files into.

Delete your localthumbcache.pkg in your TS4 folder.

Thank you - that worked!!

16 minutes ago, procian said:

Had the same problem a while I go...put my body details in a folder called wildguys nude stuff......lol

Yeah, that was the incident better left unmentioned. ;)

(Hey, you realize I'm never going to let you live that one down, right?)

9 minutes ago, BatDood said:

Yeah, that was the incident better left unmentioned. ;)

(Hey, you realize I'm never going to let you live that one down, right?)

Don't blame you....my brainy head was in the wash that day....lol

Lesson learned though.....read update notes :)