ZAP - No Collision Furnitures (improves camera and whipping)

ZAP - No Collision Furnitures (improves camera and whipping)

View File

This replaces almost all ZAP Furnitures with a "non collidable" version.

No longer will your camera get stuck inside a furniture or your master fail to reach you with his whip.

I changed the "SKYL_STATIC"  to  "SKYL_NONCOLLIDABLE" in NifScope which removes collision.

Why? Because of two problems:

1. Camera gets stuck inside of Furnitures when locked in

This issue was so annoying that I decided to make this mod

2. Whipping gets blocked

Whippers sometimes cant reach the victim or run way past. With the no collision furnitures I get the impression that whipping behaviour improved. Could be a placebo effect tho :D

Installation:

Install as usual and make sure you overwrite ZAP Animation pack (should work with all versions up to 8+)

- does not require a new game 

- does not require a clean save

- save to install mid - playthrough (only replaces meshes that already exist) 
- save to uninstall at any time

- no scripts, ESP changes or whatnot.

Warning:

This could lead to some unwanted behaviour of mods that use ZAP furnitures.

I did not find anything bad yet and only had major improvements from using this.

And yes, this allows PC and NPC to "walk through" ZAP Furnitures. For me that was a very minor "downside". 

Feel free to report any problems back to me so I can post them here.

For testing:

type: coc zbftestzone in console to get to BDSM IKEA or use this mod:

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/29/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Zaz Animation Pack (any version)
  • Special Edition Compatible

34 minutes ago, -alpha- said:

if this works with immersive first person...Fucking A!

it should, but please report back how well it works or if there are still problems.

in fact I can test this myself, but still :P

3 hours ago, -alpha- said:

oh ya

my game play got a whole lot more "immersive"

nice!
glad it works out

38 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

i never had camera problems because i always be in 3es person when it comes to furnitures.  but i have problems of npcs not getting good into the furnitures, sometimes pc too.

I also use third person and my camera still got stuck in ZAP furnitures. 
It is not a good issue to reproduce, it seemed neiter random nor connected to special mods. It just sometimes worked and sometimes the camera got trapped :(

actually  i deinstalled skyrim because sexlab did not recognized his own options, so ddhighhels were always too high in animations, a window opened and asked for size of npc to get the amount of cum and finis animation idle / fnis creatures idle had a ? which stayed after scrolling. so sexlab was hopelessly damaged by survival, probably slaverun and whatever.

it makes no fun getting thrown back to those basics and do oresearch as a game user.

what a crap this way i am always thrown back to my o10 years old mods who do work without damaging sexlab.

27 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

actually  i deinstalled skyrim because sexlab did not recognized his own options, so ddhighhels were always too high in animations, a window opened and asked for size of npc to get the amount of cum and finis animation idle / fnis creatures idle had a ? which stayed after scrolling. so sexlab was hopelessly damaged by survival, probably slaverun and whatever.

it makes no fun getting thrown back to those basics and do oresearch as a game user.

what a crap this way i am always thrown back to my o10 years old mods who do work without damaging sexlab.

as mod users the problems skyrocket as soon as you try to combine different mods. 
No single mod author really cares for compatibility because it is impossible basically. Now that I make my own mods I learned it. You make something new, it will guaranteed kill something old. 

I do some things to keep the mess in place:

1. use Mod Organizer 2 and very carefully built individual, isolated profiles so you can basically test mods and mod builds and play at the same time on a different profile. MO2 is perfect, even as a chaotic user I could trace all issues I had to my own errors.

2. less is more. Especially Sexmods will just come in the way of each other. I already spent literal days to make my Naked Defeat mod immune to both combat and sex interuptions from other mods... progress is VERY slow (most mods just dont care for such things... so there are mods that ignore DHLP suspend or mods that add NPCs that have no faction or that do not work well with "calm" spells. 
So I try this: limit the mods that start sex by themselves to a minimum

only one Combat Defeat mod
only one Civil Rape mod

also: never try to make a "mod chain" (first this mod will trigger, then this mod, than this) I tried for years... its just a neverending mess :D

On the upside: 
I am VERY rough on my profiles. I change Load Order, I install and uninstall ESP and Script mods on the fly (in big numbers) and still get alot of playtime out of the saves. and the one thing that never breaks is basically sexlab. 

Did you try Sexlab Utility Plus by osmel? Improved alot from Sexlab for me.

Sexlab Survival is very intrusive, but I think you can deactivate most of it. At least the cum messages I got rid of IIRC. 

I suspect on some versions the toggles in the MCM dont work like they should, but at least the mod is in active development and that is worth a whole damn lot. 
Cant wait to circle back around testing the newest version. Now that my Naked Defeat finally works I can focus again on the "civilian" part of beeing abused xD 

36 minutes ago, Hanshurtig11 said:

Since i installed , my follower cant get into milking device, placed by MME, anymore, when ordered to do. I use the bound version of milkpumps.

hmm. interesting.
you could search for the milking device in my mod patch and delete it. 

But what I would like to understand is why that even happens, hm. 
At least the NPC I saw that are inside of ZAP furnitures worked.

I dont use Followers so I rarely test such stuff. Will see if I find some time.

In the meantime I hope you can hotfix this yourself by deleting the milking furnitures in my mod

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

hmm. interesting.
you could search for the milking device in my mod patch and delete it. 

But what I would like to understand is why that even happens, hm. 
At least the NPC I saw that are inside of ZAP furnitures worked.

I dont use Followers so I rarely test such stuff. Will see if I find some time.

In the meantime I hope you can hotfix this yourself by deleting the milking furnitures in my mod

That helped. I noticed that most of the original milkpump mesh dont seem to have a collision(box) anyway.

1 hour ago, Hylysi said:

The file size and file count of 1.1 is the exact same as 1.0, was there a mistake?

no. I was lazy and just copied all meshes, even those that were not modified yet :D

so 1.0 had some meshes that were 100% exactly the same like in Zaz ? 

Greetings,

thank you very much for your work.

To me, this makes furniture like the Slave Pole actually useable in third person (camera used to get stuck in the collar, so you couldn't see you character, which kind of defeated the purpose for me).

On 3/29/2021 at 5:41 AM, -alpha- said:

if this works with immersive first person...Fucking A!

Regarding this:

I just tested this with Enhanced Camera (SKSE plugin for immersive first person, are we talking about the same thing?) and the aforementioned Slave Pole. I find it does not change anything, for better or worse. While you can switch to first person and vice versa, turning in first person (by looking around, basically) actually turns your character, thus misaligning you with the furniture. But again, this also happens without the new meshes. Just thought I'd mention this, for anybody interested.

Again, thank you very much, that's a definite improvement for my, and hopefully other people's, game.

Regards, s3ngine

1 hour ago, s3ngine said:

Greetings,

To me, this makes furniture like the Slave Pole actually useable in third person (camera used to get stuck in the collar, so you couldn't see you character, which kind of defeated the purpose for me).

Regarding this:

I just tested this with Enhanced Camera (SKSE plugin for immersive first person, are we talking about the same thing?) and the aforementioned Slave Pole. I find it does not change anything, for better or worse. While you can switch to first person and vice versa, turning in first person (by looking around, basically) actually turns your character, thus misaligning you with the furniture. But again, this also happens without the new meshes. Just thought I'd mention this, for anybody interested.

Again, thank you very much, that's a definite improvement for my, and hopefully other people's, game.

Regards, s3ngine

hmm, I will explore this matter when I find time. 
1st person in furniture is seldom for me and usually problems with it can be tracked down to general SexlabWeirdness

Just when you have time try this:

- dont be in a mod of any kind

- spawn or find a completly neuitral zaz furniture without collision (in zbftestzone for example)

BEFORE entering

- check if you can switch from 1st to 3rd person via hotkey (check if no zoom bug)

- check if you can zoom the camera in and out with mousewheel  (check no zoom bug)

- make sure you not in combat state and that you can circle the camera around your character without the character moving  (check if combat camera stuck bug)

ENTER NOW

- check if you can switch from first to third person via hotkey and if any other oddities happen from here.

report back :)
also please report back the type of furniture (name in console). 
I have 1-2 ideas why this could happen and if it still happens in the 

1 hour ago, s3ngine said:

Greetings,

Regarding this:

Regards, s3ngine

I have my ifp set to have turn limits to prevent this.

try adding in the same limits 

iirc its restricthorizontal or restrictanglehorizontal or something like that

9 minutes ago, Futarrari said:

Does this mod work with your "alternate pillories"

no. I will have to make a collison free version of that mod too. 

But thx for reminding me. 

Currently you either have different Pillory looks or no collosion :P

9 minutes ago, Futarrari said:

, also does it require a new save?

no. it just replaces meshes that already exist