2 hours ago, SleinJinn said:

I seem to be missing a number of animations.  I have a slave at 100% pose training, and a long list of pose options in dialogue, but the only animation option she'll actually use is the basic slave pose on her knees with her legs open and her hands behind her head, confusingly labelled "Stand here".  If I select any other option, she just stands there normally playing whatever idle animations.  I also don't get the hug animation on praising for no reason, and my slaves don't animate crying.  I do get an animation for the body inspection, although I'm not sure if it's complete, but there's no animation for checking how much they're worth—not sure if there's supposed to be one or not.  

Any idea what's wrong?  FNIS doesn't detect any problems.

I think you might be ok. So the 'Pose for me, pretty' option is added by HSH, and will give you options based on pose training, 'stand here' will use the animation you set as the 'greeting pose' in the HSH MCM, which by default is that animation you described. You might have some weirdness with HSH anims, which I don't know how to solve. To see the animations from this mod, use 'Come here, slave...Let's see how much you're worth!' This will play one animation out of several based on resignation level, and will show the estimated value of the slave if you were to sell it in AYGAS. See if that option works right. And don't worry about the crying and hugging animations, sometimes crying doesn't play the animation and hugging is still being tested out.

Edited by InsanityFactor

Okay, I can get an animation with "Let's see how much you're worth!", although it's a bit finicky—it won't override any previous animation, so it's necessary to tell them to stop what they're doing first.  

But I can't not worry about the hugging.  Who doesn't want to hug their favourite slave when she's a good girl and she's sad? ?

EDIT: For anyone who finds this in the future looking for a solution to the same problem, I figured out that the problem is you need FNIS Spells for them to work.  I don't really understand why you need FNIS Spells, but you do.  (It's an optional file on the main Fores New Idles for Skyrim SE page, not a separate mod.)  Note: Make sure none of your slaves are attempting to play any of these animations before you install FNIS Spells, or you'll crash to desktop trying to load your save.  

Edited by SleinJinn

So, with that taken care of, I'm having some trouble figuring out how to achieve "In Love"/"Loyal" status.  I've read Nonseen's guide and skimmed this thread to read various relevant posts, and it is my understanding that I need to shock them multiple times in order to get them into the desired status, regardless of how high their "Falling in love" counter gets.  But this is where I have a problem.  Perhaps it's because the few slaves I've been experimenting with are already fairly well-trained—90–100 Submission, Resignation, Respect, and Pose, and generally 50+ everything else—but I just can't seem to shock them more than once.  After the first shock, they just cycle through sad/angry/ashamed seemingly regardless of how much I punish them.  I can bind them, fuck them, dump my full mana bar into them with Flames, and then beat them for literally five minutes straight, and they just keep cycling sad/angry/scared/ashamed.  This seems to be the same whether or not they're broken. 

Am I missing something here?  Should I be doing something specific with the promise/warning systems?

EDIT: Well, one of my slaves just fell in love after being punished despite only having been in shock once (and that was ages ago), so I definitely don't understand the mechanism.  If there's a reliable way to bring them in love without having to be so extremely abusive, I'd like to understand it, as it doesn't feel good beating them into a bloody pulp for no reason.  

Edited by SleinJinn

I have new crazy idea... as usual its proably to complex or maybe not worth to make reality.

Slave thugs and slave thug slaves can be used as untif of army wia marker items.

Let me explain this a bit futurer:

Evry thug has own assigned item, in "fallow the marker" mode thug and his slaves always go toward the marker item.Trying reach it and stay close to it. If enemy near the item or in npc detection range they attack it but unless stay close to item.

If player move the item let say place his own inventory thug grup fallow the player. if item placed other npcs inventory slaves and thug fallow that npc.

all thug has own marker item so if i have 8 thug i can command using items 8 separate grup of slaves.

the marker item need to be light quest item marked and easy to indentify. i suggest using simple items like bucket or other medium sized items.

that easy to see from a far and light.

this way i can make a thug and his "slave team" of archers or mages another group of slaves that use heavy armor and melle wepons and use this item to command quickly during a big battle let say civil var siege situation.

this slave army commander style thing maybe outside scope of DOM. so its just a crazy idea :)

Thx for reading!

P.S..:

i plan start test DOM actual test version and do it until new pahe version not come out :)

2 hours ago, SleinJinn said:

So, with that taken care of, I'm having some trouble figuring out how to achieve "In Love"/"Loyal" status.  I've read Nonseen's guide and skimmed this thread to read various relevant posts, and it is my understanding that I need to shock them multiple times in order to get them into the desired status, regardless of how high their "Falling in love" counter gets.  But this is where I have a problem.  Perhaps it's because the few slaves I've been experimenting with are already fairly well-trained—90–100 Submission, Resignation, Respect, and Pose, and generally 50+ everything else—but I just can't seem to shock them more than once.  After the first shock, they just cycle through sad/angry/ashamed seemingly regardless of how much I punish them.  I can bind them, fuck them, dump my full mana bar into them with Flames, and then beat them for literally five minutes straight, and they just keep cycling sad/angry/scared/ashamed.  This seems to be the same whether or not they're broken. 

Am I missing something here?  Should I be doing something specific with the promise/warning systems?

EDIT: Well, one of my slaves just fell in love after being punished despite only having been in shock once (and that was ages ago), so I definitely don't understand the mechanism.  If there's a reliable way to bring them in love without having to be so extremely abusive, I'd like to understand it, as it doesn't feel good beating them into a bloody pulp for no reason.  

To get them inlove/loyal you have to shock them and create a Stockholm syndrome, otherwise they will just be a well trained servant. If your slaves can not be shocked, try the love potion or the love spell.

2 hours ago, Nonseen said:

I have new crazy idea... as usual its proably to complex or maybe not worth to make reality.

Slave thugs and slave thug slaves can be used as untif of army wia marker items.

Let me explain this a bit futurer:

Evry thug has own assigned item, in "fallow the marker" mode thug and his slaves always go toward the marker item.Trying reach it and stay close to it. If enemy near the item or in npc detection range they attack it but unless stay close to item.

If player move the item let say place his own inventory thug grup fallow the player. if item placed other npcs inventory slaves and thug fallow that npc.

all thug has own marker item so if i have 8 thug i can command using items 8 separate grup of slaves.

the marker item need to be light quest item marked and easy to indentify. i suggest using simple items like bucket or other medium sized items.

that easy to see from a far and light.

this way i can make a thug and his "slave team" of archers or mages another group of slaves that use heavy armor and melle wepons and use this item to command quickly during a big battle let say civil var siege situation.

this slave army commander style thing maybe outside scope of DOM. so its just a crazy idea :)

Thx for reading!

P.S..:

i plan start test DOM actual test version and do it until new pahe version not come out :)

I believe, if you tell the thug slaves and thug to fight for you and ask the thug to guard an area you will get not far from what you suggested.

Edited by TrollAutokill
2 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

To get them inlove/loyal you have to shock them and create a Stockholm syndrome, otherwise they will just be a well trained servant. If your slaves can not be shocked, try the love potion or the love spell.

So why did one of them fall in love with only ever having been in shock once, days before?

I've watched too much Buffy to turn to love potions...

6 hours ago, SleinJinn said:

So why did one of them fall in love with only ever having been in shock once, days before?

I've watched too much Buffy to turn to love potions...

For inlove the number of shock, praise and sex should be higher than 0. If number of sex == 0 the slave will fall back to loyal.

The actual chance depends on the slave personality and how many times they were sexed, praised, shamed, raped and how many orgasm they got.

On 10/11/2021 at 9:47 AM, DocClox said:

I'm thinking of Mona in HSH who has apparently been sewn into her slave rags

is she part of the hsh questline

vampires from Deadly Wenches who sometimes spawn in a set of full ebony armor, irremovable and unplayable.

unplayable armor always annoyed me, most commonly found it on thieves or executioners....at some point if i find more unplayable test experiments, i might return to little side project i started a while back involving a method of removing unplayable items

That aside, what does seem to work is @TrollAutokill's "rip the clothes of you" option, which seems to strip 'em naked and keep them like that without messing up other instances.

oh good to hear, haven't had time to try that yet

On 10/12/2021 at 3:24 PM, TrollAutokill said:

You have a lot of errors related to HSH in your log file. You might need to cleanup HSH first.

Normally starting a new punishment when one is already going on is safe. But I never tried it through the dialogue. Maybe @CliftonJD

can comment, as this is PAHE machinery.

naw, punishment methods test there were ok

hsh errors there are a bug in the hsh arrousal checks not configured properly for none object slaves

looks like slavetats bug called the function wrong or missing the script when the dialogue hangs in the test...the hsh errors looks minor in comparison to the the errors with tats from dom:

Spoiler

/12/2021 - 06:27:44PM] ERROR: Unable to obtain function call information - returning None
stack:
    [alias Slave001 on quest PAH (0901FAEF)].PAHActorAlias.AddTattoo() - "PAHActorAlias.psc" Line ?
    [alias Slave001 on quest PAH (0901FAEF)].PAHActorAlias.TryApplyTears() - "PAHActorAlias.psc" Line ?
    [alias Slave001 on quest PAH (0901FAEF)].pahslavemind.StartsCrying() - "PAHSlaveMind.psc" Line ?
    [alias Slave001 on quest PAH (0901FAEF)].pahslavemind.OnExperiencePain() - "PAHSlaveMind.psc" Line ?
    [alias Slave001 on quest PAH (0901FAEF)].pahslave.HandlePunishmentOnHit() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line ?
    [alias Slave001 on quest PAH (0901FAEF)].pahslave.OnHit() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line ?
[10/12/2021 - 06:27:44PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp383"
stack:
    [alias Slave001 on quest PAH (0901FAEF)].PAHActorAlias.AddTattoo() - "PAHActorAlias.psc" Line ?
    [alias Slave001 on quest PAH (0901FAEF)].PAHActorAlias.TryApplyTears() - "PAHActorAlias.psc" Line ?
    [alias Slave001 on quest PAH (0901FAEF)].pahslavemind.StartsCrying() - "PAHSlaveMind.psc" Line ?
    [alias Slave001 on quest PAH (0901FAEF)].pahslavemind.OnExperiencePain() - "PAHSlaveMind.psc" Line ?
    [alias Slave001 on quest PAH (0901FAEF)].pahslave.HandlePunishmentOnHit() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line ?
    [alias Slave001 on quest PAH (0901FAEF)].pahslave.OnHit() - "PAHSlave.psc" Line ?
[10/12/2021 - 06:27:44PM] ERROR: Static function synchronize_tattoos not found on object slavetats. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[10/12/2021 - 06:27:44PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp391"
stack:

doesn't slavetats have an esp:

On 10/12/2021 at 11:45 AM, Nonseen said:

here is my load order:

Hide contents

[0]    Skyrim.esm
    [1]    Update.esm
    [2]    Dawnguard.esm
    [3]    HearthFires.esm
    [4]    Dragonborn.esm
    [5]    Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
    [6]    Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
    [7]    SexLab.esm
    [8]    ZaZAnimationPack.esm
    [9]    paradise_halls.esm
    [FE:0]    paradise_halls_farengars_study.esl
    [10]    SexLabAroused.esm
    [11]    ApachiiHair.esm
    [12]    ApachiiHairFemales.esm
    [13]    ApachiiHairMales.esm
    [14]    SkyUI_SE.esp
    [15]    RaceMenu.esp
    [16]    RaceMenuPlugin.esp
    [17]    CBBE.esp
    [18]    FNIS.esp
    [19]    FNISspells.esp
    [20]    Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
    [21]    SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
    [22]    paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
    [23]    Prettier Bandits.esp
    [24]    KS Hairdo's.esp
    [25]    Full Random NPC Pack.esp
    [26]    PAH_HomeSweetHome.esp
    [27]    pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp
    [28]    paradise_halls_fellglow_slave_camp.esp
    [29]    DiaryOfMine.esp
    [30]    SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
    [31]    pahe-tdf-patch.esp
    [32]    TDF_AP_IndHookersPlug_In.esp
    [33]    AnubAnimObj.esp
    [34]    DogmaAnimSLAL.esp
    [35]    SLALAnimObj.esp
    [36]    SLAnimLoader.esp
    [37]    Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
    [38]    Pahe_AltStartLAL.esp
    [39]    Atlas Map Markers.esp

Using MO2 as mod manager.

i don't see slavetats listed

Edited by CliftonJD
13 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

I believe, if you tell the thug slaves and thug to fight for you and ask the thug to guard an area you will get not far from what you suggested.

in my new test run i not reached the point i have thug avible to test :( not yet. :)

3 hours ago, CliftonJD said:

i don't see slavetats listed

you right i remember this testrun, i forget install slave tats. 

in HSH case i found out if i use CK to open and  save the hsh esp file its fixes the error mesages.

i thinking starting a blog here about my test runs maybe help others.

3 hours ago, donglin216 said:

Is there any legitimate way to reach love Mood?, or is the current way only to use the potion?

need stocholm sindrom the slave this take time. some times to me take hour or hours to get one slave lover. some times very quick. Depend on slave personality and methods in use,..

3 hours ago, donglin216 said:

Is there any legitimate way to reach love Mood?, or is the current way only to use the potion?. Also whats house training XD

Yes, keep whipping them, and praise them (once they are broken or shocked) and have sex with them after ordering them to masturbate to maximize the chance to get an orgasm (if you are into guys they are much easier to get an orgasm... I never tested it though). The key is the mix between punishment and praising/sexing, they get confused faster.

Edited by TrollAutokill

I run a very sort testrun to see my DOM test installation is working as intended.

This time me goal to find the required mods that run PAHE and DOM most basic functions witout tons of error messages on start.
So in the long run we not need think what mods causes tons of error messages.

So here is the mod list in use:
SKSE 2.0.19
USSEP
MFG fix
JContainers SSE

Sky ui+fix SSE
Racemenu SSE
XP32 skeleton - ESP DISABLED!
FNISH with spell and creature addon

SL beta 9
ZAZ 8.0 rev 2 cbbe version (NO CBBE INSTALLED!)

PAHE 7.5.9 fixed base version no addons
{ not installed addons:

my home is your home
TDF prositution
My home is your home
slavers book
DD things
}

DOM 1.9.2 SSE version no addons or patch installed
{ not installed addons:
Slave tats
SL arused
yagas
HSH
}

Load order:

Spoiler

[0]    Skyrim.esm
    [1]    Update.esm
    [2]    Dawnguard.esm
    [3]    HearthFires.esm
    [4]    Dragonborn.esm
    [5]    Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
    [6]    SexLab.esm
    [7]    ZaZAnimationPack.esm
    [8]    paradise_halls.esm
    [FE:0]    paradise_halls_farengars_study.esl
    [9]    SkyUI_SE.esp
    [10]    RaceMenu.esp
    [11]    FNIS.esp
    [12]    FNISspells.esp
    [13]    paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
    [14]    DiaryOfMine.esp

Testrun:
use console: coc riverwood
set up evrithing, i mean install SL, wait to finish then start PAHE boot process
Go embersahard mine entrance
capture outside guard
tie them up
beat a bit
save and quit

Errors in papyurs log:

Spoiler

[10/15/2021 - 11:01:55PM] ERROR: File "PAH_AndYouGetASlave.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    <unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?
    [DOM01 (0E000D61)].dom_core.Initialize() - "DOM_Core.psc" Line ?
    [DOM01 (0E000D61)].dom_core.OnInit() - "DOM_Core.psc" Line ?
[10/15/2021 - 11:01:56PM] ERROR: File "PAH_AndYouGetASlave.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
    <unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?
    [DOM01 (0E000D61)].dom_core.Initialize() - "DOM_Core.psc" Line ?
    [DOM01 (0E000D61)].dom_core.OnInit() - "DOM_Core.psc" Line ?
[10/15/2021 - 11:03:09PM] ERROR: Cannot access an element of a None array
stack:
    [PAHConfig (0D009157)].pah_mcm.OnPageReset() - "PAH_MCM.psc" Line ?
    [PAHConfig (0D009157)].pah_mcm.SetPage() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line ?
    [PAHConfig (0D009157)].pah_mcm.OpenConfig() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line ?
    [SKI_ConfigManagerInstance (09000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnModSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line ?
[10/15/2021 - 11:04:01PM] VM is freezing...
[10/15/2021 - 11:04:01PM] VM is frozen
[10/15/2021 - 11:04:01PM] Saving game...
[10/15/2021 - 11:04:01PM] VM is thawing...
[10/15/2021 - 11:07:48PM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [None].zbfEffectBondage.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None].zbfEffectBondage.OnUpdate() - "zbfEffectBondage.psc" Line ?
[10/15/2021 - 11:07:52PM] VM is freezing...
[10/15/2021 - 11:07:52PM] VM is frozen
[10/15/2021 - 11:07:52PM] Saving game...
[10/15/2021 - 11:07:53PM] VM is thawing...
[10/15/2021 - 11:07:55PM] ERROR: Cannot call EquipInventory() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [PAHPersonalityEvenToned (0802C44D)].PAHPunishmentRapeScript.reEquip() - "PAHPunishmentRapeScript.psc" Line ?
    [PAHPersonalityEvenToned (0802C44D)].PAHPunishmentRapeScript.PostRape() - "PAHPunishmentRapeScript.psc" Line ?
[10/15/2021 - 11:08:05PM] VM is freezing...
[10/15/2021 - 11:08:05PM] VM is frozen
[10/15/2021 - 11:08:05PM] Log closed 

So I've had the chance to play with this for a couple of dozen hours now.  Although the personality system is perhaps a bit more complicated than I'd have preferred, the moods/attitudes/etc. and the options for praise and admonishment add something really essential to the PAHE/HSH experience, and mostly, it feels quite polished.  But I have come across a number of issues along the way, especially connected with combat.  

• "Fought well" should probably ideally check whether the slave actually dealt any damage or else maybe a minimum duration of combat.  When I one-shot a wolf while my slaves are still pathing to catch up, it doesn't make much sense to get spammed with "fought well" messages.
  • The determination of whether or not a slave did fight well doesn't seem to work properly.  Very often, PAHE assess a slave as refusing to fight, and I don't see them contributing, and yet DOM still assess them as fought well.  I'm not sure I've ever seen them not determined to fight well, in fact.  
  • Pain punishment should really be disabled during combat.  Incidental friendly fire happens, and currently, it always gets registered as starting pain punishment.
  • Combat training is not capped at 100.  Furthermore, it can "roll over" into negative numbers; not certain what causes the rollover, but I think it has to do with HSH.  I currently have a slave with -125 combat training...
  • This would probably require a patch for PAHE rather than being fixed internally within DOM, I guess, but re-cloning a slave through the PAHE MCM—as is sometimes necessary with glitchiness—resets all the mood, training history, etc. from DOM.
  • Re-cloning is also the only guess I have as to the cause of a bug whereby all of my new slaves are starting with a record of "You promised you'd be gentle two weeks ago," and "You warned me against covering myself."
  • Falling in love should probably automatically set Resignation to 100.  It's weird having a slave with 38 resignation, who has even tried to run away once, who also says that she's completely mine, lives to be my thing, feels safe around me, etc.  
  • I have a slave in love who still uses the "Get out of my face" proximity dialogue.  Not sure if this is a bug or a design oversight, but that's quite out of character.

And I know this is a design choice, but as user, it would feel better if slaves fall in love automatically when the "I'm falling in love" counter reaches 100, regardless of shock and whatever other mechanics are in play.  We could debate the psychology literature on abusive relationships and such, and I think I could make a strong case, but at the end of the day, I don't really care to, because even if we grant that it would sacrifice some realism, that is often a tradeoff worth making for a game to feel good to play.  

Couple of observations:

Slaves seem to shed their slavery from time to time for no apparent reason. Unaltered PAHE has this happen too, but only usually if you leave a slave in bleedout without claiming them for a day or so, if they run away and aren't caught in a reasonable time frame. But I seem to see it happening without either of those cases being true.

One girl was enslaved to 60% submission in Dimhollow Crypt and I left her there, masturbating, while I went to clear out the second half of the dungeon. When I got back, she wasn't a slave any more. Still standing there, not hostile, but not a slave for some reason. Another stopped following me on the way back from Dimhollow to Castle V. No notification that I noticed, I just made a spot check and I suddenly had a slave less. No idea where I lost her so I wrote it off and continued. Later I found her standing in the street in Solitude.

It's not difficult to recapture them; I can hose them down with flames and enslave them when their health drops,  but it doesn't seem like intended behavior.

On a related note: is there any why to tie up slaves so they can't escape? Iron shackles used to do the job, but with DoM added, they seem to be little more effective than ropes.

@TrollAutokill

Quick Query. 

Either here, or on the PAHE thread, you or @CliftonJD said that after enslaving an NPC, getting them to wear a blindfold (DD variety) and DD ankle chains would stop them running off. 

Is that right?  Or is it 'specific' restraints that count, in particular the ones from ZAP 8+?. 

I enslaved a bandit at that camp beneath Whiterun, equipped her with those, turned my back, and she was off faster than any other PAH slave I have ever seen :P - and I've played PAH variants for years, incl the original Nexus one

5 hours ago, donkeywho said:

Or is it 'specific' restraints that count, in particular the ones from ZAP 8+?. 

those don't have lock scripts or sl no strip rules so i didn't put much faith into the zaz devices. but if you have zaz cuffs, there's dialogue available to tie them....see docclox previous post on how dom changed the rules on zaz cuffs now too.

dwarven dd suits or dd collars or dd blindfold should each work as leash collars....some of the dd shacles should also, but i can't remember which.

only dd shackles are limited to certain types have the correct keyword to prevent escape, the other items like the dd collars or the blindfolds aren't prejudist...all dd collars or all blindfolds each do the job

Edited by CliftonJD

I've raised this subject before; Would it possible to opt out of the DoM announcing itself on load? In my giant ass load order it's the only one that doesn'

t let you opt out of load notification. I'm aware, that from a development view this is very low priority, but as a happy and thanklful user of the mod, I would love fore that to be an option. And thx for the mod. It's quite a thing!

1 hour ago, CliftonJD said:

those don't have lock scripts or sl no strip rules so i didn't put much faith into the zaz devices. but if you have zaz cuffs, there's dialogue available to tie them....see docclox previous post on how dom changed the rules on zaz cuffs now too.

dwarven dd suits or dd collars or dd blindfold should each work as leash collars....some of the dd shacles should also, but i can't remember which.

only dd shackles are limited to certain types have the correct keyword to prevent escape, the other items like the dd collars or the blindfolds aren't prejudist...all dd collars or all blindfolds each do the job

Thanks for replying as comprehensively as ever!

I'll look back at DocClox stuff - think I missed that, or at least the probable significance - and then have a console look at the particular items which I thought 'didn't work' to  see exactly where they came from

15 hours ago, donkeywho said:

I'll look back at DocClox stuff - think I missed that, or at least the probable significance - and then have a console look at the particular items which I thought 'didn't work' to  see exactly where they came from

I just observed that zaz iron cuffs don't seem to work nearly as well under DoM as they do for plain PAHE. Dunno if it's a bug or by design.

On a related note, does anyone know a good in-game source for restraints and general slaving gear? I know there's a couple of shop mods, but they all seem to A) overcharge; B) try to force their customers into a submissive role; and C) depend on Devious Devices, which I'd sooner avoid since I don't think all that scripting brings a lot to the table if you don't intend to use them on the player character.

I know I can add them through the console or an ESP explorer, but I'm hoping for something a bit less cheat-ey

Edited by DocClox
22 hours ago, DocClox said:

Couple of observations:

Slaves seem to shed their slavery from time to time for no apparent reason. Unaltered PAHE has this happen too, but only usually if you leave a slave in bleedout without claiming them for a day or so, if they run away and aren't caught in a reasonable time frame. But I seem to see it happening without either of those cases being true.

One girl was enslaved to 60% submission in Dimhollow Crypt and I left her there, masturbating, while I went to clear out the second half of the dungeon. When I got back, she wasn't a slave any more. Still standing there, not hostile, but not a slave for some reason. Another stopped following me on the way back from Dimhollow to Castle V. No notification that I noticed, I just made a spot check and I suddenly had a slave less. No idea where I lost her so I wrote it off and continued. Later I found her standing in the street in Solitude.

It's not difficult to recapture them; I can hose them down with flames and enslave them when their health drops,  but it doesn't seem like intended behavior.

On a related note: is there any why to tie up slaves so they can't escape? Iron shackles used to do the job, but with DoM added, they seem to be little more effective than ropes.

Never had this slaves getting away randomly before. What version did you use? Also a log file could be useful.

Iron shackles should be hard to get away from, but smart slaves can get away from them quite easily, they just need more attention, or with 1.9 you could just assign a thug to them and they won't be able to runaway.

21 hours ago, donkeywho said:

@TrollAutokill

Quick Query. 

Either here, or on the PAHE thread, you or @CliftonJD said that after enslaving an NPC, getting them to wear a blindfold (DD variety) and DD ankle chains would stop them running off. 

Is that right?  Or is it 'specific' restraints that count, in particular the ones from ZAP 8+?. 

I enslaved a bandit at that camp beneath Whiterun, equipped her with those, turned my back, and she was off faster than any other PAH slave I have ever seen :P - and I've played PAH variants for years, incl the original Nexus one

Which equipment did you use exactly?