1 hour ago, sidfu1 said:

YOU do not need nemesies. you run either fnis OR nemesis. or both if you doing both due to reasons. you just need to run whatver yo usee to set anations

I do FNIS then Nemesis. Without FNIS Nemesis doesn't support creatures animations. And without Nemesis you lose a lot of cool shit. So yeah, I do need both of them due to reasons.

Anyway, that doesn't change the fact that there are x64 SE animations in LE version. I do not know, they may be  not even used, but that is the reason i thought this update is for SE only in first place.

Doesn't matter, i converted them anyway, i do not wanna to panic when i will run Nemesis again. So far it's working.

27 minutes ago, bnub345 said:

Possibly the anims for LE were not properly converted, because none of them work on LE after the latest update.

I put all animations for LE before to 1.7.2 version. There were about 48 animations. So they worked up to 2.4.6. . Now a lot of SE animations were put to LE  version.  So they must not work.  Thats the reason.

For working LE you should convert all this to LE (there are about 125 more!) and after make a behavior file.

So far so good. New VR option is a definite improvement over being put into a tornado :). I like the new masturbation options.  One oddity, when I told my slave to drink alcohol she stuck her hands out and was stuck in a weird peepee dance animation, though she acted like she drank alcohol after I used the Stop whatever you are doing dialogue (Forgot to check her inventory if she actually drank it). Anyway I'll see if it happens again next time I play.

2 hours ago, moody132 said:

I do FNIS then Nemesis. Without FNIS Nemesis doesn't support creatures animations. And without Nemesis you lose a lot of cool shit. So yeah, I do need both of them due to reasons.

Anyway, that doesn't change the fact that there are x64 SE animations in LE version. I do not know, they may be  not even used, but that is the reason i thought this update is for SE only in first place.

Doesn't matter, i converted them anyway, i do not wanna to panic when i will run Nemesis again. So far it's working.

Yes, I can also confirm that in this latest update several animations have stopped working. The missing animations are those triggered by the "Come here slave!" ("Time for a body inspection", "Touch yourself", "Drink the potion I gave you") and it must be due to the lack of backporting animations and a behavior file to LE. Since the author does not use LE we will have to wait patiently for a kind solution. I'm only using FNIS by the way. Not a problem really, I'll stick with the old version which has worked fine for me so far, this is a very good mod indeed. 

Alright so I have the esp and animations converted to LE for the latest version (2.5.0). I used them for about 15 minutes and I think everything works.

DoM LE 2.5.zip

NOTE: This has the wrong behavior file, see my posts on the next page for the correct one, or you can run FNISForModders and generate one yourself.

Edited by bnub345
8 hours ago, Kalysto said:

You might have to recompile some scripts because there are features of SKSE/Papyrus that don't work in VR. For instance one that is used to obtain the Actor at the crosshair Game.GetCurrentCrosshairRef(). That one is the most common because it's so handy. Fortunatelly DoM only uses that for shortcuts that are already available as dialog options so that's not an issue here.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/59510

That one deals with that, if I'm not mistaken...

9 hours ago, moody132 said:

Do you think this version would work with LE, after convesing meshes textures and animations?

I was so eager to update that i realised this if for SE on Nemesis stage.

Yes this version needs to be converted to LE. Plugin and meshes for the least. Otherwise you will not have the new dialogue options.

Edited by TrollAutokill
4 hours ago, Tentacus said:

So far so good. New VR option is a definite improvement over being put into a tornado :). I like the new masturbation options.  One oddity, when I told my slave to drink alcohol she stuck her hands out and was stuck in a weird peepee dance animation, though she acted like she drank alcohol after I used the Stop whatever you are doing dialogue (Forgot to check her inventory if she actually drank it). Anyway I'll see if it happens again next time I play.

That's because the player is holding the bottle to the slave. You're only seeing the slave part. Slaves will drink alone once they are well trained.

2 hours ago, BloodDollMaria said:

SE 2.50

1 Some animations starting with "Touch yourself!" seem to be missing I'm getting a T pose.

There should be 3 options under touch yourself now. Stand, kneel and lay. Which one was it?

2 hours ago, BloodDollMaria said:

2 I can't find the Dom keyword for ClothngHeel etc. Is it possible that it is not implemented yet?

No it's not existing yet. I forgot it. Only objects with the word "heels" in their name are recognized for now.

Edited by TrollAutokill
3 hours ago, bnub345 said:

Alright so I have the esp and animations converted to LE for the latest version (2.5.0). I used them for about 15 minutes and I think everything works.

DoM LE 2.5.zip 4.42 MB · 2 downloads

Hi, I have tried your patch but it doesn't work, FNIS Tool shows me this error and when I start the game there are T-Poses everywhere

Captura.JPG.8239298ebd512d628a06673e5b97bedb.JPG

I don't know, is Nemesis a requirement now?

8 minutes ago, サマエル said:

Hi, I have tried your patch but it doesn't work, FNIS Tool shows me this error and when I start the game there are T-Poses everywhere

Captura.JPG.8239298ebd512d628a06673e5b97bedb.JPG

I don't know, is Nemesis a requirement now?

Yes the behaviour file should also be converted. It means someone has to run FNIS for modder to create it from the DoM animation list file. Maybe @bnub345hhas it.

bit of a bug with drunk slaves, posing and passing out/ force fed a slave drink and they passed out. but beccause they where posing they went flying across the room. ofcouse the game still thinks they possing so you get messages that they stoped posing and such. right now i cant interact with her as she is onsidered passed out but floating 10 feet in the air on her side while moon walking.

4 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

There should be 3 options under touch yourself now. Stand, kneel and lay. Which one was it?

No it's not existing yet. I forgot it. Only objects with the word "heels" in their name are recognized for now.

When I use the "On your knees and touch yourself!" dialog, I get a T pause, and the other dialogs that were added in 2.50 are fine.
Just use a well-trained slave and use the dialog "Get on the floor and let's see what we can do with you" and the slave will play two animations alternately and the slave will spin around LOL

I understand about the keywords.

4 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

That's because the player is holding the bottle to the slave. You're only seeing the slave part. Slaves will drink alone once they are well trained.

Oh, I see in the last version they always just played a drinking anim. That makes great sense then and should be very immersive. :) Though both these slaves are maxed in most stats. Which particular one(s) affect this? (Probably I just haven't made them drink enough in the past)

12 minutes ago, BloodDollMaria said:

When I use the "On your knees and touch yourself!" dialog, I get a T pause, and the other dialogs that were added in 2.50 are fine.
Just use a well-trained slave and use the dialog "Get on the floor and let's see what we can do with you" and the slave will play two animations alternately and the slave will spin around LOL

I understand about the keywords.

Not to be that guy, but you did run FNIS again and register the new anims right?

Edited by Tentacus
5 hours ago, TrollAutokill said:

I'm really sorry, there was a mistake in my earlier post.
It's the Lay down and touch yourself! dialog that gets the T pause.

2 hours ago, sidfu1 said:

bit of a bug with drunk slaves, posing and passing out/ force fed a slave drink and they passed out. but beccause they where posing they went flying across the room. ofcouse the game still thinks they possing so you get messages that they stoped posing and such. right now i cant interact with her as she is onsidered passed out but floating 10 feet in the air on her side while moon walking.

Lol. Put them in follow mode before drinking for now.

1 hour ago, Tentacus said:

Oh, I see in the last version they always just played a drinking anim. That makes great sense then and should be very immersive. :) Though both these slaves are maxed in most stats. Which particular one(s) affect this? (Probably I just haven't made them drink enough in the past)

It's not affected by stays but by mood: loyal and I love slaves will drink themselves, others need to be fed.

Edited by TrollAutokill
10 hours ago, サマエル said:

I have the updated behavior file in there, it works fine for me. Make sure everything overwrites the original DoM files.

Nevermind see my next post

Edited by bnub345

The single animation for VR, of forcing them to drink works fine. It's very immersive provided you keep a bottle or goblet near by to grab to do your part of the animation "manually". However I have a question. I assume the animation is supposed to stop at some point but it doesn't. I always have to stop it usng the debug dialogue.