1 hour ago, DocClox said:

Have you tried using the events that fire when a reference loads and unloads its 3D? It's not ultra reliable for telling if an actor is loaded (3D stays loaded for a while after the an actor ceases to be in the current cell sometimes) but a list of actors with 3D loaded would potentially be a much smaller set than trawling all of them and seeing which ones failed for having no 3D.

Although having too many NPC-NPC interactions is probably a bad idea. It's going scale non-linearly and could really murder the script engine in rooms with a lot of slaves. It's quite bad enough sometimes just having them react to their friends punishments.

Your solution works for slaves, but non-slave NPCs are the problem. PAHE, DoM, HSH and AYGAS slaves are easily available through their quest aliases.

I would just like to say that the poise and precision are very much welcome additions how ever my only gripe is that I'm finding that I am accidentally hitting and even killing them in combat due to the fact that they follow so closely is there a possibility that there could be a way to edit that in the mcm in the future?

On 10/22/2023 at 1:13 PM, rain0001 said:

Are you on SE/AE?

I'm wondering because apparently only the LE version has a way to change the protected flag.

The SE version only provides an essential option.

I'm on SE.

Mine has all the flags. I wonder if I patched it or something? I don't remember, it was so long ago.

enb2023_10_24_11_38_51.jpg.47fce65ab570a75ef2fdf78dbfee025f.jpg

On 7/4/2023 at 9:38 PM, TrollAutokill said:

For the last part, the MCM main tab has "Ticks before regen" and "Health points to regen". If you put the first one high and the second one low, slaves will regen very slowly. If you put the last one to 0 they won't regen at all.

The rest you will have to modify through console. I recommend you use "More Informative Console" to get a better view of an actor stats.

Running v4.9.1-SE. Unfortunately, the options mentioned don't seem to effectively nerf fighter slaves.

Maybe this was changed in later versions, but, contrary to what's stated here,

Health points to regen can only be reduced to 1 (not 0) and, according to the MCM "tooltip",

Ticks before regen should be set to 0, to effectively disable regeneration.

I've set Ticks before regen to 0, and reduced Health points to regen from the default 3 to 1.

I can't say to have noticed any change in how long the knocked-down persists.

After a couple of seconds (at best) they are already back in the fight.

1 hour ago, NicholasJMoore said:

I'm on SE.

Mine has all the flags. I wonder if I patched it or something? I don't remember, it was so long ago.

enb2023_10_24_11_38_51.jpg.47fce65ab570a75ef2fdf78dbfee025f.jpg

Perplexing, I assume you probably patched it, or maybe the latest versions removed the option for whatever reason.

I don't want to bother you, so feel free to ignore me, but I wouldn't mind to get my hands on your version, somehow :)

Edited by rain0001
3 hours ago, rain0001 said:

Perplexing, I assume you probably patched it, or maybe the latest versions removed the option for whatever reason.

I don't want to bother you, so feel free to ignore me, but I wouldn't mind to get my hands on your version, somehow :)

I looked at the source in the SE manipulator, and yeah, he removed the code that supported protected status.

Mine must be a converted LE version, probably from a forum somewhere. It is kinda bugged, I have to save game and exit/load otherwise things like animations and some physics stops working until I do, so I'm not sure how stable it is. I would not recommend it.

For some reason, I did some searching for you on the nexus and found this that you could give a whirl: One Touch Protected and Essential https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/86455. It cycles between the statuses. Normally you want one, the other or none, but not both at the same time.

I generally set my slaves to Essential so that they don't accidentally die. I just use mods to let them sit in bleed-out forever until I heal or potion them.

16 hours ago, NicholasJMoore said:

I looked at the source in the SE manipulator, and yeah, he removed the code that supported protected status.

Mine must be a converted LE version, probably from a forum somewhere. It is kinda bugged, I have to save game and exit/load otherwise things like animations and some physics stops working until I do, so I'm not sure how stable it is. I would not recommend it.

For some reason, I did some searching for you on the nexus and found this that you could give a whirl: One Touch Protected and Essential https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/86455. It cycles between the statuses. Normally you want one, the other or none, but not both at the same time.

I generally set my slaves to Essential so that they don't accidentally die. I just use mods to let them sit in bleed-out forever until I heal or potion them.

Thank you so very very much, gonna try that one out ASAP!

Actually tried looking for such mods on the Nexus recently, but most of them were either outdated or didn't work.

No idea how this one slipped past me...

EDIT: Well, was too good to be true I guess. Only works with unique NPCs.

Edited by rain0001

I finally found a mod that manages to override the protection of the slaves, making them essentially "killable" by other NPCs.

It's Follower Death and Injury Chance - Followers Can Die, which adds a customizable probability ("on kneel") for injuries or death.

However, this doesn't work out of the box, as slaves aren't recognized as "classic" followers, I suppose.

Luckily it's possible to add up to 3 slaves to a list in the mod's MCM, which are then subject to these effects.

Keep in mind, that the main focus of the mod is to have followers be at risk of death.

Meaning that, aside from a couple special follower (i.e. Serana), all "normal" followers will be subject to possible death or injury.

I know dirtiness has currently no consequences but for the possibility it changes at the next patch, how can I decrease it? I have registrered my Slave to BiS and when we are standing in a lake or under a waterfall, I tell her to bath together. But I don't notice that dirtiness is decreased. 

11 hours ago, MortiferusX said:

I know dirtiness has currently no consequences but for the possibility it changes at the next patch, how can I decrease it? I have registrered my Slave to BiS and when we are standing in a lake or under a waterfall, I tell her to bath together. But I don't notice that dirtiness is decreased. 

The interface is not complete yet, so bathing actions started from BiS are not recognized.

Use the DoM wheel menu to reduce dirtiness: Abuse wheel -> Upkeeping -> Shower

Edited by TrollAutokill
On 10/26/2023 at 9:23 AM, TrollAutokill said:

The interface is not complete yet, so bathing actions started from BiS are not recognized.

Use the DoM wheel menu to reduce dirtiness: Abuse wheel -> Upkeeping -> Shower

Tried it out but it looks like it breaks the Mod. After Shower, I am unable to fuck my slaves during Honour your slaves Menue. 

The message "Confusing loving ... with her kink of being raped" pops up and "xxx brain melts by orgasm" but it does not play any animations anymore. 

Edited by MortiferusX

I'm using version 4.9.1 , should i update to newer one or is this still the recommended version, 

i get a huge lag when any animation from this load mainly the make slave drink and that chocking animation,

but more important is how do i actually rename the slaves, when i rename through this or pahe, the game still remembers their old name like if i console click on the slave she still shows up as imperial guard in past i used jaxon renamer for pahe, only the the mod and pahe seem to know the name change. 

also would it be possible to get a list of mods that interact with dom, i have pahe,hsh and aygas installed are their any other mod like you commented above about bis(i use dirt and blood should i change it too bis is it better ??)

Edited by ezrken

Does anyone know what's going on with the tongues I have reinstalled hdt and other animation files. haven't figured out a way to fix it yet. for some reason its only DoM that's causing it whenever requesting a blowjob from a slave before the animation starts the tongue stretches and remains that way even after the animation ends. Although doing the same on PAH doesn't cause the tongue glitch or any other sex mod for that matter just DoM.

20231027145524_1.jpg

On 10/24/2023 at 8:55 AM, TrollAutokill said:

No, it's 128 for each mod. It's actually the size limit for arrays in Skyrim.

If I use JContainers could I theoretically make the limit higher? (I'm not nearly close to having that many slaves yet but there is something oddly appealing about having hundreds of underlings)

12 hours ago, MortiferusX said:

Tried it out but it looks like it breaks the Mod. After Shower, I am unable to fuck my slaves during Honour your slaves Menue. 

The message "Confusing loving ... with her kink of being raped" pops up and "xxx brain melts by orgasm" but it does not play any animations anymore. 

@TrollAutokill

I think I found out, what is causing this issue. It is maybe the Debug Option "Use Bathing in Skyrim". When I uncheck it, it causes no problem. 

2 hours ago, wower2345 said:
[Custom Arrays]
uMaxArraySize=512

What if I put this inside the .ini file?

To be verified if it applies to CK arrays.

I believe it is only relevant for arrays created in Papyrus. If it applies to CK  also, you will still need to create all 512-128 aliases for the DoM quest and their respective packages. It's a lot of work, but I usually get around it with SSEedit scripts.