[mod] Physical Attributes

Please help, there is a bug with the mod when adding the age through the "age" cheat. For example, I add 16 or 17 years to see how the child will grow up, but I get this horror.

This is a test sheet in which only mods 1,3,4,5 are active, and even on this configuration this bug happens. I know 100% that this is not due to the attribute patch (5) because I only added it a few minutes ago, and the problem was before.

The bug disappeared when only mods 1 and 3 were tested. Also, the bug disappeared in the mods worksheet when Physical Attributes were disabled, so the problem is definitely in it.

I haven't tried checking physical age at 16 without a cheat, so I can't say right now if it works fine or the same.

Tell me if it is possible to use the cheat "age" correctly in the current version of the mod?

Bug.jpg

Mod list.jpg

On 6/21/2023 at 12:53 AM, bobstone264264 said:

Anyone else having the issue where this recent version of PA seeds the characters with small average butt size? Like nearly all non-fat characters have red icon butt sizes. This is just with up to date Carnalitas, CBO and PA.

On a closer sampling of characters after the PA seeding it just seems like the HIPS are really low average value (most between 10-30) while the butts are actually at an average of 40-50 which are what they should be. I've tried looking through the PA files but have not been able to find anything that's causing the hips to be so small on average, let me know if anyone has an idea why.

Has anyone managed to figure out how to console command the physical attributes onto characters? The debug interaction is just slow and clunky and requires going through 20 different menus for each character you want to affect, especially if you're wanting the genes to match. Having the variables for the attributes as well as genes would streamline the process of customizing characters to your liking by quite a bit.

Or at the very least have the debug interaction not kick you out after every individual varable lol.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/20/2023 at 1:00 AM, Kari20 said:

Its a good mod and concept but my game slows down by a lot when using this mod and I would appreciate if there was a setting or a patch to at least help it.

It definitely needs performance improvements. Brings my I9-10900k to its knees which is not easy. Game is butter smooth without this mod, with it, it chugs and lags hard constantly. 

On 6/15/2023 at 2:06 PM, Luxorserg50 said:

Please help, there is a bug with the mod when adding the age through the "age" cheat. For example, I add 16 or 17 years to see how the child will grow up, but I get this horror.

This is a test sheet in which only mods 1,3,4,5 are active, and even on this configuration this bug happens. I know 100% that this is not due to the attribute patch (5) because I only added it a few minutes ago, and the problem was before.

The bug disappeared when only mods 1 and 3 were tested. Also, the bug disappeared in the mods worksheet when Physical Attributes were disabled, so the problem is definitely in it.

I haven't tried checking physical age at 16 without a cheat, so I can't say right now if it works fine or the same.

Tell me if it is possible to use the cheat "age" correctly in the current version of the mod?

Bug.jpg

Mod list.jpg

So smol

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone else has the issue where seeded hip genetic values are really low, I found a solution. In the file "add_physical_variable_on_actions", change the order of on_butt_variable and on_hip_variable so hip comes before butt. I think something in how the seeding of hip size changes IF the characters already have butt values.

• 2 weeks later...

On 6/20/2023 at 1:00 AM, Kari20 said:

Its a good mod and concept but my game slows down by a lot when using this mod and I would appreciate if there was a setting or a patch to at least help it.

On 7/15/2023 at 11:23 AM, aelfwyne said:

It definitely needs performance improvements. Brings my I9-10900k to its knees which is not easy. Game is butter smooth without this mod, with it, it chugs and lags hard constantly. 

Sadly this mod causes so much lag it makes the game relatively unplayable. There needs to be ALOT of optimization. I have a i9-9900ks and after a few years, the game runs very slow with this mod.

On 8/8/2023 at 12:28 AM, p0xus said:

Sadly this mod causes so much lag it makes the game relatively unplayable. There needs to be ALOT of optimization. I have a i9-9900ks and after a few years, the game runs very slow with this mod.

The game runs fine for about 2 hours of game play, then I need to reboot and it runs fine again got a I7-8700k 3.7ghz and 48gb of ram

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

it's weid cause, this mod ignores every trait i have selected. And simple just jumps to wathever random.

He loses weight and muscle and doesn't get back. Even if i put 200h in working out.

He jumped from big penis to micro penis 

How the fuck this mod works ?

20 hours ago, Linxd said:

it's weid cause, this mod ignores every trait i have selected. And simple just jumps to wathever random.

He loses weight and muscle and doesn't get back. Even if i put 200h in working out.

He jumped from big penis to micro penis 

How the fuck this mod works ?

You can change sizes by right clicking the character and using "change character weight", "change muscles", etc.

On 9/23/2023 at 9:05 AM, ThatOtherOtherOneGuy said:

I'm having an issue with butt sizes.

It doesn't matter what butt traits I use. Hip size still seems appropriate for each trait, but the butt value and lower body muscle value are always 0 once they're generated.

If you use both a butt trait and muscle trait then sometimes it will set the butt size to 0. Try using just one and then using debug mode to adjust the other one.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...