Khenta from NM might be able to help, since he might be doin the crawl animations. :U

edit: Yooo, didnt Ashara make it so she had several diff mermaid races, all with diff powers? if so, we should do that, since it'll just be colour changing, and it'll be a good excuse to have green/purple tails. :U

Nude female version WIP.

Wouldn't it look better to remove the hole in the body? It might be a bit more work to make some sex animations, but overall it could be a big improvement. Making the vagina no below, but more or less flat on the front.

I'm sorry, I'm not really good at describing this. But what I mean is, that it is like the normal tail as you got at the mail model. Only that it goes a little bit into the tail. Not too much of course, as that would look ridicoulus. But just a bit, that the vagina isn't flat, but in a small angle. Maybe like make it look like a girl pressing both legs together, and then remove the hole and flatten the vagina on it a bit.

Khenta from NM might be able to help, since he might be doin the crawl animations. :U

edit: Yooo, didnt Ashara make it so she had several diff mermaid races, all with diff powers? if so, we should do that, since it'll just be colour changing, and it'll be a good excuse to have green/purple tails. :U

He might is not a guarantee that he will do it.

Do you have lore to the different races of mermaid? We will definitely have different mermaid tail types in different sorts of color combinations, we don't have a backstory yet.

Yeah, probably save any sex animations then for human form, otherwise we need specific animations for mermaid sex(which could still be added later anyway with the animation list being decided by current form), just maybe have a scale retexture for legs like in the Sims. Other option is for the scale retexture to show as a warning they are drying out and need to get back to water soon.

No need to be sorry. I was just trying to point that if we don't like an optional feature, we don't need to use it. There will be a non nude version (actually the nude version is built from the non nude). I just get upset when somebody doesn't like an option and just wants the option removed, without any care for the people who might like that option.

I never used the slim body option in CBBE, but I would never complain about it. Is an option, others might like it.

No one said they want it removed, just working on something like that might be waste of time when you can do lot better and more important things like that last image with widened tail. That looks lot better. Besides original mesh is already nude so making it more nude doesnt really make sense.

No one said they want it removed, just working on something like that might be waste of time when you can do lot better and more important things like that last image with widened tail. That looks lot better. Besides original mesh is already nude so making it more nude doesnt really make sense.

That sounds exactly like you want the nude version abandoned, which is synonymous to removing it from the final release. I don't like the nude version either, I just shup up about it because I'm not doing the work.

That sounds exactly like you want the nude version abandoned, which is synonymous to removing it from the final release. I don't like the nude version either, I just shup up about it because I'm not doing the work.

I dont care what it sounds i just explained what i meant to say. If someone wants to misinterpret it then thats not my problem.