shiiiit, i asked the guy who made levitating anims if he could help with land anims, Firepower has the scripts, you got the mers, and Character Behaviours Enhanced has the underwater combat.

were pretty much set except for clothes/armour for mers, and a lore/quest for the mers. :U

Oh please don't tell me you are going to use the mermaid tail with vagina for mermans. This is Suludi's version of merman. She has given permission to work on her files and hosted elsewhere. It needs rigging and texturing.

Downloading and checking.

We can make more versions of the body. I was already thinking on making a nude and a nevernude version, both for males and females. And the nude version for mermen would have, well, penises rather than vaginas.

The first model I sent was just a very quick edit for people to try the animations (and weight painting problems), the race scripts and the weight slider.

If everything is ok with that, I'll smooth the mesh, make nevernude classic merfolk versions of it and fix the texturing problems to make smoother the transition between skin and scales.

Oh please don't tell me you are going to use the mermaid tail with vagina for mermans. This is Suludi's version of merman. She has given permission to work on her files and hosted elsewhere. It needs rigging and texturing.

Downloading and checking.

We can make more versions of the body. I was already thinking on making a nude and a nevernude version, both for males and females. And the nude version for mermen would have, well, penises rather than vaginas.

The first model I sent was just a very quick edit for people to try the animations (and weight painting problems), the race scripts and the weight slider.

If everything is ok with that, I'll smooth the mesh, make nevernude classic merfolk versions of it and fix the texturing problems to make smoother the transition between skin and scales.

mmmmm, mind if we get a quick playable mermaid? that way we could confirm that its all A okay ingame. :'D