Hello hello, 

So a long time ago I found a few videos on the Hub of Skyrim adult content, and unbeknownst to me, the great purge a few months back seems to have removed more than half of all the Skyrim content (kinda weird?), so I can't ask the uploader anymore.

My questions are basically these:

what mods are used, both for animations, skin textures, models, envirionment and very likely which ENB?

I've got some stills from the videos that I uh... kept...(images linked below: if they don't work/are not allowed, click the link to the left to go to the gallery) and also a link to one that I am 99% certain is from the same guy, simply because the style is similar.

Any help at all is appreciated!

Eg3YxTZk_t.png EXfNJK67_t.png R99YnxSv_t.png KUMJXnUo_t.png zLqRdG9t_t.png tLejmpvv_t.png

there are too many Animationpacks i have to give you the defenetive Packname but it looks forced so it would either be Billy, Anubs, Funnybizzness or Leito. Don't think it's baka or psyche.  I would try Leito first, it has the less aggressive animations of the mentioned. Billy and Anubs are the two biggest with the later two who i really don't think made this anim but i could be wrong.. Don't memorize this stuff xD

The Skin of the argonian is this here i believe

LE
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62574

SE

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/184

The Male has the regular harry version of tempered skin if i remember it correctly.

Heya Gukahn,

You got a really good eye for this! 

So many animation packs... I'll admit, in my ignorance, I thought everyone used the same one or two. I will give Leito and Funny a look: if they're the less aggressive ones, then I think you may be right.

Thank you!

(I'll come back and mark as solves as soon as I get these up and running)