Sexlab Framework-how to start/initialize animations?

hey! im very new to this site and i'm confused. how do you start the animations for sex? i already have the sexlab framework and animation loader correctly and anub's human dump (reborn),and have registered it with those 2 in the mcm. but im confused as how do i start the animations,i've been searching for solutions and no one has yet to answer it (or i'm just blind), but anyway if you know something about this,please let me know,your answers will be greatly appreciated!

thanks!

If you just want to test them, then use the designated key to select any applicable npc you want to fuck and play the animation you want to see from SL's animation editor. Otherwise, SL in itself and the animations you installed are just a framework and resources, you need mods that initate sex scenes. Like a quest mod or a very straightforward "press key to start sex scene" type of mod. Get digging in the downloads and you'll sure find something that works for you.

Sexlab Tools - easily define and start scenes via hotkey you configure in MCM

SL Romance - Dialogue option but it can fail if conditions aren't met

SL  Dialogue - Another dialogue option

Amorous Adventures - after you romance NPCs then you have a dialogue option for them to get down to business

+ spell mods - have no idea witch, 

you will have  to do some digging in the downloads section as Taki17  said.

28 minutes ago, Taki17 said:

If you just want to test them, then use the designated key to select any applicable npc you want to fuck and play the animation you want to see from SL's animation editor. Otherwise, SL in itself and the animations you installed are just a framework and resources, you need mods that initate sex scenes. Like a quest mod or a very straightforward "press key to start sex scene" type of mod. Get digging in the downloads and you'll sure find something that works for you.

Thank you so much! I'll try to see if I can get something to work for it.

6 minutes ago, agiz19 said:

Sexlab Tools - easily define and start scenes via hotkey you configure in MCM

SL Romance - Dialogue option but it can fail if conditions aren't met

SL  Dialogue - Another dialogue option

Amorous Adventures - after you romance NPCs then you have a dialogue option for them to get down to business

+ spell mods - have no idea witch, 

you will have  to do some digging in the downloads section as Taki17  said.

Thanks! I've downloaded SL romance earlier so i'll check these and others in the download section,tysm!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...