Sexy Adventures in Skyrim

Yes, as you can see that mod is no longer on Nexus.

This is a updated (new) version.

I hope to add more animations to this mod in the future.

I already send a request to the mod makers of ASX for permission to use their anims.

We'll see what happens.

You actually charged money for your mods?

Wow..

I was expecting this to happen.

I never ever charged money for my mod... So say what you want. I am not going to explain to people why I got banned on Nexus in the past but it sure as hell wasn't for charging money for my mod. Any mistakes I may or not have made in the past are not relevant since I am not doing anything wrong now. 

The mod is available for free on nexus. Take it or leave it.

Wow..

I never ever charged money for my mod... So say what you want. I am not going to explain to people why I got banned on Nexus in the past but it sure as hell wasn't for charging money for my mod. Any mistakes I may or not have made in the past are not relevant since I am not doing anything wrong now. 

True, you didnt charge money for your mod, you charged money for technical support and further "episodes" of your mod.

Thats a real big difference...right?

True, you didnt charge money for your mod, you charged money for technical support and further "episodes" of your mod.

Yep that is a big difference , though he isn't now so let's leave it at that .

Wow..

Yes I made mistakes in the past. So what?

I am not doing anything wrong now. Can we please move on. 

Aaand.... it's already been taken down.

Seriously though, we won't even ENTERTAIN the notion of hosting or linking to content that requires users to pay, whether for the mod itself or additional support or whatever. You say you did in the past, and not anymore, that's fine by me, I believe you.

But if we so much as catch a whiff of any charges being made, know you, your mod and your links will not be welcome here on LL. So let's not have to go there. 

Aaand.... it's already been taken down.

Seriously though, we won't even ENTERTAIN the notion of hosting or linking to content that requires users to pay, whether for the mod itself or additional support or whatever. You say you did in the past, and not anymore, that's fine by me, I believe you.

But if we so much as catch a whiff of any charges being made, know you, your mod and your links will not be welcome here on LL. So let's not have to go there. 

I have no idea why it has been taken down O_O.

I did not charge for anything though. 

Update:

They found out that it was my mod and because I have been banned in the past they took it down.

I guess somebody here reported me.

I have no idea why it has been taken down O_O.

I did not charge for anything though. 

Nexus probably has a few "scouts" here and they saw it was by an already banned user .

Yea that's what happened I think. Too bad.. I don't feel like re-uploading it to Skyrim nexus now.

Does anybody want me to upload it to rapidshare? You can also get access to my blog if you want. It has a lot of episodes (videos & picture sets) that you can download. This is all free just so you know.