Extraordinary main menu replacer that is immersive and futuristic at the same time now with new music that is immersive and futuristic at the same time.

Extraordinary main menu replacer that is immersive and futuristic at the same time now with new music that is immersive and futuristic at the same time.

View File

My new mod:

Extraordinary main menu replacer that is immersive and futuristic at the same time now with new  music that is immersive and futuristic at the same time.

Or EMMTIIAFFAYSYNWNMTIIAFATST in short, adds a new main menu replacer that is immersive and futuristic at the same time to your TES V .

Enjoy : ^)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/02/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

4 hours ago, Onilink69 said:

Am i supposed to see something? I hear the music (pretty good) but i have a blue backgroud with the habitual smoke.

Maybe check for missing texture: textures/interface/objects/MAINMENUWALLPAPER.DDS (for ex. ) drill down on Data tab in MO2 if you use it...

There are only 3 files in this mod, so easy to look for conflicts, too.

I have the opposite problem: I get the loading screen and image but no music.

Using latest update today.

Suggestions?

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Something is not working right. I installed this (downloaded file, added it thru Vortex), then launched the game (using SKSE launcher as always). The sexy 2B image from this mod appeared for almost one whole second (without any menu items), then it changed to the vanilla menu screen.

Might it be some sort of conflict with the Anniversary Edition? The last update, heck even the last comment in here, was from before that came out.