Bodyslide Armor And Clothes List V2

no-remorse

You might be right.  I see what you're seeing.  Thanks, Huntress.  At least I'm sure it's not just my setup.

I've had the same problem with Daedric Coil Embrace and Peek-a-Boo Dragonscale by Trykz. 

I haven't tried those either. Might want to post there and see if Trykz can help. Attach your preset so he/she can try it?

New Update!

• Added new conversion by levionte, UNP Undies bodyslide HDT.
  • Added squart2203 section with Blood of the Divines bodyslide HDT.
  • Added in Misc: guk's test conversion for UUNP HDT, Lustriana Daedric Armor.
  • Added in Misc: Aradia Lingerie Armor by Lein.
  • Also in Misc: Black Ninja Armor by HorstiIator.

Thank you for voting in the poll!

Thx, but where can I find cbbe130 armor set?

I'm under the impression that someone did the Wjun Lady but I can't find it listed. :(

Hi, indeed it has been done by Kofman :)

Thanks!

Does anyone know if I need the original?

Yes you will be needing it ! but if you check the Kofman's CCCP page, you will find the bodyslide files alongside with the original ones :) !

Nude Akabir Samurai bodyslide

Requires original mod

Preview

Screen_Shot222.png Screen_Shot226.png Screen_Shot225.png Screen_Shot227.png

Screen_Shot228.png Screen_Shot229.png Screen_Shot230.png Screen_Shot216.png

Screen_Shot215.png Screen_Shot217.png Screen_Shot218.png Screen_Shot219.png

Screen_Shot220.png Screen_Shot221.png Screen_Shot223.png Screen_Shot224.png

Screen_Shot231.png

Works out great now, but somehow I am unable to zip your conversion as shown in your screenhots. It still looks like the original armor, is TBBP or HDT enabled and bodyslide capable, but the zip sliders can't make it that nude. I use CBBE v3.4, Bodyslide v2.5 and just have hip armor, stockings, sleeves and shoulder as zip options, no bra, no panty.

EDIT: Forget that, I have 2 different versions (very similar named...) of the Samurai Armor, both CBBE HDT enabled, in my Wrye Bash Folder, one with original mesh cut and zip sliders and the other one (yours) without zip sliders, but altered meshes for more nudity...I installed the wrong one and I seriously need to clean up my Wrye Bash mod folder, over 600 mods therein now.

Oh, and may I ask what for jewelry/armor set you use in your sig pic ? This looks pretty awesome.

Requires original mod

Preview

Screen_Shot231.png

Works out great now, but somehow I am unable to zip your conversion as shown in your screenhots. It still looks like the original armor, is TBBP or HDT enabled and bodyslide capable, but the zip sliders can't make it that nude. I use CBBE v3.4, Bodyslide v2.5 and just have hip armor, stockings, sleeves and shoulder as zip options, no bra, no panty.

Oh, and may I ask what for jewelry/armor set you use in your sig pic ? This looks pretty awesome.

I used CBBE HDT Piercing Sets 1.0 and a modified Egypt Sibyl outfit

Requires original mod

Preview

Screen_Shot231.png

I used CBBE HDT Piercing Sets 1.0 and a modified Egypt Sibyl outfit

Thx.

Archived