WickedWhims nudity wont work

On https://turbodriver.itch.io/ww-streamer-mode it's written: "If you want to record videos [...] with WickedWhims installed, get this mod ...".

No wonder everyone installs it. That the sentence continues with "to censor all nudity and sex in gameplay and in CAS." seems to get ignored.

? To quote Turbo from the v163c release notes (completely out of context): Understanding this sentence "requires more brainpower." ?

It's the same with everyone downloading a new version and automatically deleting the old one. Then whining when there is a problem, then begging for old versions. I have a folder that I move old versions to for holding until I am sure the new one will work properly before deleting. Not difficult to just read through and take a little precaution, but then again, that takes common sense and that seems to be in short supply.

?