My game session yesterday, I got a pleasant surprise. jiggle happened whenever I played an idle with Veronica. It worked clothed or nude - the GIF shows what it looked like. And it pretty much distracted me from doing anything else in the game. It never happened before and it hasn't happened since. No changes in my mod setup, before or since. I have no idea what I did to make it happen and I haven't a clue how to make it happen again. Any ideas?

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

• 7 months later...
5 hours ago, zolcos said:

I am seeing this issue on version 2.49

Huh. I suppose there's a chance the normals aren't going to the right spot. If you look at the zipped file, ensure the normal "_n" texture from the BARE folder is the one your game is using. (Or whatever you're using for your manager. I hope something like MO2 is now a thing for FONV!)

On 3/10/2021 at 3:45 PM, Alex_Portnoy said:

My game session yesterday, I got a pleasant surprise. jiggle happened whenever I played an idle with Veronica. It worked clothed or nude - the GIF shows what it looked like. And it pretty much distracted me from doing anything else in the game. It never happened before and it hasn't happened since. No changes in my mod setup, before or since. I have no idea what I did to make it happen and I haven't a clue how to make it happen again. Any ideas?

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

Wow missed this comment somehow! That is...  ridiculously hilarious! ?? Seems to me that did used to happen occasionally. Can't recall what the cause was now though. ?

16 hours ago, Nessa said:

Huh. I suppose there's a chance the normals aren't going to the right spot. If you look at the zipped file, ensure the normal "_n" texture from the BARE folder is the one your game is using. (Or whatever you're using for your manager. I hope something like MO2 is now a thing for FONV!)

I had installed using FOMM (the special version from here).

I manually copied in the file you indicated and it looks correct now. Thanks.

19 hours ago, Nessa said:

Wow missed this comment somehow! That is...  ridiculously hilarious! ?? Seems to me that did used to happen occasionally. Can't recall what the cause was now though. ?

I can be wrong but... I think this happens because she is moving and the locomotion animation stacks with the idle. But the idle has a highest priority so she's apparently stucking in that pose, all the skeleton bones except the breast bones, so these still move as if she was walking / running. Game engine magic...

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just installed this mod and love it, but I have an issue that I am not sure how to solve it.  The textures\characters\female\ folder has hand and upperbody texture files, but no head textures and guess what, my head is purple.  I checked the tribal and raider folders and both have head texture files.  Did I go wrong with the FOMOD installer? I am using MO2 and have setup the ArchiveInvalidation and everything is working except for I am missing the textures for the head.

1 hour ago, naru233 said:

I just installed this mod and love it, but I have an issue that I am not sure how to solve it.  The textures\characters\female\ folder has hand and upperbody texture files, but no head textures and guess what, my head is purple.  I checked the tribal and raider folders and both have head texture files.  Did I go wrong with the FOMOD installer? I am using MO2 and have setup the ArchiveInvalidation and everything is working except for I am missing the textures for the head.

I downloaded a head texture mod for body type 3 and it works, but I am still wondering if my download is.. wrong?? I checked the 7zip file and there is no "headhuman.dds" in the female folder.

• 7 months later...
9 hours ago, Volcannon08 said:

Currently I am having a problem with getting this mod to work for TTW. Is there a specific Archive Invalidation that I am suppose to be using to get this mod to work?

If you use Mod Organizer2 you can set up Archive Invalidation in the profiles

• 2 weeks later...