There appears to be a (animation?) bug with the White Legs Hide Armor. Loading a save (as the first save loaded after starting the game) with it equipped will permanently cause the left arm to be bugged where it is positioned wrong, and prevents use of the Pip-Boy, until the game is restarted.

Seems like you can get around the bug by first loading another save where it's not equipped, then loading the affected save.

• 2 weeks later...

Just dropping in to say I love this mod. I really didn't like the vanilla female body and the other body type mods that I tried out didn't really give the look I wanted. Yours however does in all aspects. I'm definitely going to use this in FO3 when I start playing it again (playing FNV now). Great great mod, really nice that you cover armours / clothing too. I will be sure to use your Oblivion body mod as well when I start playing that again.

@smh

I'll put that down on the list "things to look at". I don't recall doing a lot of testing with that armor. (But then, it's been awhile!!)

EDIT: Just checked, sure enough there was a mis-named body part in the nif. Next update should fix the problem. Thanks for the heads up!! :cool:

@Anubis

Be sure to hunt around for additional TGND stuff as well when you get to Oblivion. I haven't updated the list on the main page in awhile. :blush:

• 2 weeks later...

Somehow I always find my way back to the Lab...

Anyways, glad you did it and updated it a few days ago. Greatly appreciated, this is now my favourite female replacer in the Mojave, especially since it also adapts all other armors with so few plugins.

I do have a question though. I stumbled across this mod and wanted to ask if the textures were compatible. I am aware the package is also including a few meshes....

They should be compatible. I haven't really messed with any vanilla textures. Except for outfits I've totally made from scratch (a couple vanilla outfits were just horrid) there shouldn't be any major problems.

Hello. I'm installing back a TTW version of FNV. I want to play with sexout so I need a good body replacer. I like bnb but breast were too big for me :(. I like the Type N, but is their a way to have a little big bigger breast ?

Furthermore, I love the mod "spice of life" at Fallout Nexus which add a great diversity of  clothing. Do you think that SoL would work with Type N ?

Thanks for the answer.

(Not native english speaker).

So have played with both mods for a bit now. The originally changed meshes - metal armor, metal armor light and slave collar - don't seem to be changed drastically and don't hinder gameplay or anything. At least from what I've seen on both metal armor meshes, haven't checked the collar yet. However, I would advise to reinstall meshes and textures from the powder ganger clothes since those actually are changed and look somewhat bulky on the type-N body.

On a different note, all leather armors have clipping on where the pipboy would be in first person when you have a 2handgun out (using Pipboy 2500 mod and enhanced camera), most noticeably when looking down. Third person is looking fine. This is not related to the statement above.

Overall I cannot thank you enough for finally bringing out a female body that looks believable, at least on the old engine.

@King of the North: You could try and look for the Type 6 body here in the forums (not sure if the link is still available AND if there's a TTW version of it though). I've been playing with it a long time and has bigger breasts, since you had to redo the bodymeshes AND armormeshes for perfect compatibility a request for Type N would be contraproductive.

Guest endgameaddiction

If the body replacer has the necklace attached to it, you can easily remove it through nifskope by right click selecting the necklace and select Block > Remove Branch and save.

I haven't found any reference to a necklace in nifskope, but that doesn't mean much since I haven't used nifskope before. Closest reference would be "neck". Nessa talked about including a script for necklaces, wouldn't it be easier just deactivating the script in GECK? (Haven't found a script of it though).

I agree it's a tad annoying since I am also using the Necklace Distribution mod that also works for males and makes it a double on females...

Guest endgameaddiction

Oh then I'm not sure. I don't deal with scripts. I would say yes, but probably best for Nessa to respond to that.

Necklaces are really easy to remove actually. Just find the "necklace" object in nifskope and use the menu command "Remove Branch." There aren't any scripts related to them. There's enough scripts mulling about in FONV as it is. :lol:

@Swanky

I've actually known about the leathers for some time. Nobody's ever mentioned it till you. :cool:  There are actually a couple others as well that go bonkers with some views. I'll probably eventually fix them when I get in the mood though. :lol: I never use the leathers myself which is likely why they haven't been fixed yet. :blush:

As for Powder Gangers, didn't I change all those to be tight fitting and skimpy? I guess I'll have to go back and look again. The "pants" version was only for guys. I know I made a version of that one for girls. It's one of the reasons there is an esp.

EDIT: Yeah, all the Powder Ganger stuff is skimpy. The shirts are slightly bulky but that was by design. (The vanilla ones were just terrible by the way. They needed to hire a new modeller.) The one with the coat defies the laws of physics even. (There is no way that would stay closed. LOL!) Are you sure another mod wasn't interfering?

Sorry to bother you but I can't find any reference on a "necklace" blockentry on the femaleupperbody.nif. Any further pointing into the right direction is much appreciated.

As for the powdergangers, your outfits still look miles better than the wasteland retexturing project since the powdergangers outfits are otherwise extremely bulky as they're more suited to the original body and not the slimmer type n.

Is it just me or isn't there an .esp for the Fallout 3 Type N conversions in the file available for download? It certainly has the FO3 folder in it but it is empty. I'd really love to use this mod for Fallout 3 (as I adore its setting much more than New Vegas') but without an .esp it might get a little difficult.

Or is it just a standard replacer that doesn't need an .esp?

In that case I take everything back of course.

Sorry for that question but it was quite a while since I last played this game or even modded it.

Oh and also:

This mod will work with all FO3 DLC, right?

Or is some DLC not included in the files?

@Power

So far as I know, an esp isn't required for FO3. That's why there isn't one. For that it's just a straight replacer. That said, I've never actually checked it myself. (I use TypeV for FO3 oddly enough. :blush: )

Unless we're talking TTW, in which case yes an esp is needed. (I use TTW! :cool: )

Hi. Luchaire here. Apparently this mod is based on my Fallout 3 Type V body. 

Thank the gods.

I just started playing FO:NV for the first time (don't look at me like that - I got burned out on Fallout 3!) and was absolutely dreading the idea of having to do any body mod work. It's just not any fun any more.

So, thanks for this! Just installed it and looking forward to checking it out in game. :)

Best advice I can give is: find a body that DOES work. Then link me to it and I can fix TypeN. :cool:

Adding to what Persona was saying [but like a year too late, sorry], I had the same issues as they did.

I use and enjoy Type N in FO3, and the lack of blood decals / wounds sort of bugged me. I also use Enhanced Blood Textures in both games.

I noticed this problem in the past with I believe Type 3 or Type V and all the other body mods I can remember trying over the years (including the DRK-2PEX body I tried yesterday), but I don't remember caring too much until recently.

The only mod I've noticed so far that does show wounds on (nude) body is T6M by Izumiko.

I tried T6M in both FO3 and NV and the decals work in both.

Overall though, it's a pretty small detail that only nasty sadists like me would care about or even notice.

(Haven't tested many bodies mods in several years, there could be updates to other mods by now that add support for decals, but probably most people who use/make sexy mods don't care about this sort of thing)

post-161849-0-34255000-1436677067_thumb.jpg

So, I'm late to this thread, and these forums.  But, I have a request, or if you will, a request for instructions.  I generally seem to have few issues with neck-seams, or at least not enough to truly bother me.  My issues is with all the npc clothing coming with an already attached necklace, that I cannot remove.  I use a the mod that gives necklaces to the player only, and have customized the ID tags to my liking for my player to wear.  Since I commonly wear clothing that once belonged to my companions, specifically Cass, I wind up with her default necklace, my ID tags, and the chain that your mod attached.  My question is this; Is there a way to get all of your clothing tweaks to fit my Type N body WITHOUT any of the necklaces pre-attached?   I am not very good with utilities such as FNVEdit, but with proper instructions I would be willing to give it a go.

------------------------------------------------

Edit:  I guess what I'm asking for was explained on the previous page, but I am still curious if a file is available that contains no necklaces?  Or, do I have to edit every article of clothing by hand?

Edited by Nimno