• 2 weeks later...

It needs FOMM for the script aspect. If you're on something else, you'll need to install manually.

It's pretty straightforward though. Just install meshes and texture folders. Then add in numbered folders as desired. The Raider folder has both clean and dirty textures.

Of course then also toggle archive invalidate (or the equivalent in your chosen mod manager). From what I recall, you need the esps from 10 and 20 for Vanilla FONV + DLC but only the esp from Folder 40 for TTW.

Best to check the script itself. My memory isn't the greatest guide. ? OR just get FOMM so the script handles it. ?

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah the flat feet thing was suggested a few times. I think there's even a high heel setup now. (Or maybe not, it's been awhile.) Definitely would work as a possible option.

But probably won't occur as I'm not really doing anything Bethsoft anymore. (Skyrim was the last straw for me. ?) There's still 2 active bugs I've yet to fix. Everytime I try, I end up doing something else. ?

• 3 weeks later...

TypeN has a .. uh...  whatever the bouncy girls thing was called. ?

It was compatible with the major armor mods at the time. Haven't heard of Spice of Life so it seems maybe there are new ones out there now. Should be compatible if you don't mind differing body types on some armor. (Unless it uses a vastly different skeleton. Unlikely.)

19 hours ago, Nessa said:

TypeN has a .. uh...  whatever the bouncy girls thing was called. ?

It was compatible with the major armor mods at the time. Haven't heard of Spice of Life so it seems maybe there are new ones out there now. Should be compatible if you don't mind differing body types on some armor. (Unless it uses a vastly different skeleton. Unlikely.)

Okey dokey. Thank you very much for the response. Fantastic mod. The best body replacer. Glad I checked loverslab before downloading type3.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

LIKE THE NV WALK!????? ??????

OK it's been awhile, maybe Obsidian did a better job than the usual Bethsoft "she's a MAN" animation. ?

It may be possible to restore vanilla anims simply by getting rid of the anims added here. That would be all the .kf files in the meshes/characters/_male folder. As long as you don't touch the skeleton it should in theory revert to Obsidan's anims. Then again it might bork it all. But might be worth a shot!

• 2 weeks later...

For some reason when I'm using this in Sexout (bare bones for testing, default Sexout bodysuit for males, SexKey to test), I'm getting that issue where the male genitals stretch across the screen and don't show up properly.

Really confused why this mod would cause that, but I've tested it with and without this and this is the mod that seems to trigger the issue. Any ideas?

EDIT: Never mind, I'm stupid. This mod overwrites something in Astymma's compatability skeleton that breaks male animations in Sexout for some reason. Easy fix.

• 3 months later...

Heya Nessa! First of all, amazing mod! Been loving it so far!  
But I'm also here to report a glitch I had while doing the quest Come Fly with Me. I've got a few mods on (will post the list here, just in case), but here is what happened:  
1 - Found Harland in the basement, he asked me to look for his friend.  
2 - Found the friend, and decided to loot her robes because I'm a cheapskate.  
3 - Her body was changed to the Type N, but it was purple, and had no markings as usually the ghoul bodies have.  
4 - A moment after, my game crashed with a run time error that unfortunately (because I'm a retard) I didn't manage to screen shot.  
This only happened once, as I re-did it all a second time and the error didn't occur, but yeah, I don't know how important it is to report those things.  

List of Mods I'm using (just in case I missed any incompatibilities, IDK):  

Vurt's Improved Plants, Desaturated Textures (plants), 22LR varmint rifle ONLY, retextured varmint, Adjusted Gambler Hat, Apatex Wasteland (facial), Gomorrah Card Textured Deck Retexture, Hi Res Posters, Less Dorky Desperado Hat, NVAC (New Vegas AntiCrash), Securitrons in CRT, Fallout New Vegas Improved Version, Roberts New Vegas Main - Nude, Type N Body Replacer (of course).  

I do love this mod, but I think the arm looks kinda weird when she's running, right about the elbow. But it looks and works beautifully!  

Female ghouls are covered by TypeN. Unless you used something other than FOMM the female ghoul texture is there so it shouldn't be purple under normal circumstances.

Purple means missing textures. However.... FONV can get overloaded on textures especially on long play sessions. That kind of sounds like what happened there. Especially the crashing shortly after. Yet again, the odd part is you don't have many mods.

I don't see anything that looks like a conflict.

As for the anims, there is also some trouble with aiming. The wrists particular. Well and the shoulder debacle. And the neck seams. And.... wow am I glad I've moved on! ?

I had another look at the ghoul texture and I may have found something. Try dropping this texture in the "textures/characters/ghoulfemale/" folder and overwrite. That may solve it or may have no effect. Perhaps newer graphics cards are more susceptible to alpha channels being around when they shouldn't be.

You should go off (or find another) ghoul female and see if it's a repeatable error.

upperbodyfemale.7z

Woah, such a fast reply, and so thoroughly <3  

All the female ghouls I've been finding so far haven't brought me any issues since then (most are dead brighters), but I'm keeping the file you shared (BIG THANKS!) just in case it happens again then i'll pop it in there and see if it changes anything :D    

You "moved on" as in you're not making any more content like that? That's a shame, your mod really added to my gaming experience <3 Appreciated!  

I used to be a vanilla zealot, until I was replaying and I got super annoyed after I killed those "topless" figures, then removed their clothes and boom, sudden full body underwear showing up :(   
Completely broke my immersion :'(   

Then last I saw it, I started modding out everything that broke my immersion or made me slightly bothered. Your Type N was the first thing to go in, because it actually fixed some clothing issues I've been having AND it feels natural and not too over (the body feels just right). Now I feel like getting rid of those pieces of rags that Feral Ghouls carry as loin cloths (I think no one made a mod for that yet). I mean, really? It's so weird how it's there just for censoring!  

Oh, and thank you for your time :)   

I seem to recall somebody doing ferals. But ... it's been awhile and perhaps I've been in the -wrong- thread around here. ?

And yes, I'm not modding Bethsoft stuff anymore. Moved on to better games. ? (Although I still think FONV was the best. And of course its not really Bethsoft. ?)

1 hour ago, Nessa said:

I seem to recall somebody doing ferals. But ... it's been awhile and perhaps I've been in the -wrong- thread around here. ?

And yes, I'm not modding Bethsoft stuff anymore. Moved on to better games. ? (Although I still think FONV was the best. And of course its not really Bethsoft. ?)

obsidian ftw!  
you'll be missed, nessa  

• 7 months later...

Soooooooooo uh... I has problem.

Whether I use FOMM or Mod Organizer 2

Whether I turn on Archive Invalidation or not

Whether or not this is the first and only mod installed

Whether I make a  new character or load an old one

And no matter what options I click when the mod manager installs it

I get an ugly black spot around my crotch that looks like very badly done underwear.

Where the fuck am I going wrong?! ?

(Attached screenshot was taken with absolutely nothing else installed except the official DLCs, and Type N being the first and only thing activated through FOMM.)

ScreenShot0.bmp

• 3 weeks later...

Good. LORD. That was frustrating. K, so, in order to finally get it to work, I had to:

- Create a copy of the entire FallOut New Vegas folder and put it under C:\Users\Tiny\New Vegas (instead of the default Steam location)

- Change aaaaaall the pathways in Mod Organizer 2 to reflect the new game location

- Launch the un-altered game one time just to save, then quit.

- Turn on Archive Invalidation (which is under "Configure Profile" in MO2 for anyone wondering)

- Install the mod one more time and launch the game with it turned on

- Load the previously created clean save

Apparently my combination of anti-virus and anti-malware mark the Program Files folders of Windows 10 as extremely sensitive areas. Fuck sakes. This did not feel remotely worth it.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I've ran into a small issue with the outfit that Veronica is wearing. Her hands cut off halfway between fingers and armseam. Looks really weird. I would like to fix this but I don't know how.

Tested with both smaller hands and regular hands.

€ picture

€2 I'm dumb. She has her own outfit. Still, the problem is persistent.

20201114150606_1.jpg

• 2 months later...
On 11/13/2020 at 9:34 PM, Swanky said:

I've ran into a small issue with the outfit that Veronica is wearing. Her hands cut off halfway between fingers and armseam. Looks really weird. I would like to fix this but I don't know how.

Tested with both smaller hands and regular hands.

Whew. Been a long time. When I'm able, I'll double check the hands aren't being told to vanish. ?