There's something wonky going on with the downloads here at the moment. Once things get worked out I'll make sure the existing download links are operational again. :cool:

Erm.. that is the downloads here at LL. The Mega links above should still be working.

New update for the main file. I decided to finally get arouind to reweighting the original "girls". (This has bothered me for some time.) So that's done, and I also FINALLY converted the NCR trooper armors. So no more gorilla NCR women.

I'm leaving 1.5 up on the downloads in case anybody has issues with 1.6. I don't have a lot of testing time at the moment. As always if anybody runs into oddities with 1.6 mention it here. :shy:

Hi Nessa, as always excellent quality, bravo

Only such a problem 

screenshot0.jpg

Installed on a "clean" game. Without pipboy on hand, there is no gap. 
Do not guess where to look for the cause. 
Thanks for the great assembly.
P.S. Excuse me, another topic, this is Vegasgirl / Cowgirl 

People still use pipboys?! :lol: I would suggest this instead. ;)

The problem would appear to be an improperly named "pipboyon" mesh. I have an update to those coming soon, I'll have another look at the .... cowgirl outfits I think. I wouldn't run into errors like that since I don't have characters that wear pipboys.

Another thing people might want to look out for is if outfits properly handle dismemberment. I have that totally turned off in my game though everything -should- work anyway. With FONV/FO3 though a single missed flag or wrong shader in the nif file can bork it.

EDIT: Just checked, seems the cowgirl outfits don't HAVE a pipboyon mesh at all. Hence the spooky disconnected arm. I'll be sure to add those in the next Vegas Outfits update.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Made a totally new outfit to replace the boring old Viva Las Vegas. (That's THE KING's outfit for those that don't know.) Also fixed a few texture issues here and there, and... added a few more necklaces to cover seams.

• 3 weeks later...

i just stumbled upon this quite by chance. I was using the type 3 body & armor replacer over on the Nexus because it had the most (I thought) complete collection of armor & clothing replacers that i could find. But it was very inconsistent and felt like it had been cobbled together from numerous modders work. I mentioned in one of the threads about wishing for something closer to the vanilla body but with smaller shoulders and hands, and someone said I should be using the type N. So I did a search and came across this amazing mod.

So kudos to the creator. There are some really fantastic conversions in here. Really great work. Ive been looking for something like this for sooo long. So thank you!

I love how you have added the neck seam covers and gloves to fix the hands. Everything feels like its had a lot of attention put into it. The Power Ganger Armored vest for example, it fits the female body really well, and is much better than the horrible vanilla.

Btw, its a shame this isn't on the nexus. I think it would get a lot more coverage. But I guess there are reasons, whatever they may be. Anyway, thanks for all your hard work Nessa. 

PS. Now all I need is a mod that does the same for hair. :P

EDIT: Oh btw, I did notice that the Merc Charmers Outfit has  the left arm bit missing, similar to that Vault suit missing arm earlier in the thread. No big deal though. :)

It's not on the Nexus because I hate drama. :cool:  The few places I have it posted are friendly and I don't have to deal with hostile comments. Luchaire, who originally did TGND (that's an Oblivion body I basically usurped) had to deal with a TON of crap on the Nexus. After watching that unfold I had no intention of dealing with it myself. Hence, no Nexus. :shy:

What is missing from the Merc Charmer? And, do you use a pipboy or one of the replacers? I have noticed there are some issues with the Chinese Stealth Suit where the left arm disappears... until you reload. But I have mods that get rid of the annoying pipboy. Currently I still can't figure out why that ONE outfit has issue while everything else doesn't (for me that is).

The left elbow above the pipboy is missing.

Now that you mention it, yeah i do have a pipboy replacer. I had almost forgotten about it. I have the streamlined female pipboy3000:  www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/49801/

I have not seen the chinese stealth suit yet, but all of the other merc clothing is fine. The Charmer outfit is the only one so far.

OH OK, so it's still a pipboy that is on the arm of your character. I use this which totally gets rid of the pipboy entirely. Which also means, that when testing I don't see the "pipboyon" meshes.

I'll have another look at the merc charmer and get a fix going for it.

The stealth suit issue likely only shows up if you use a pipboy remover mod like the one I mentioned. And... it goes away after a reload. I still have no idea what causes it. :-/

EDIT: OK, I see where the problem is for the merc charmer now. Next update should fix it up. :angel:

OK, new update to fix the Merc Charmer issue. (I sort of redid the outfit a bit.) Also a new skankier sexier version of the Memphis Kid outfit. (I don't get it. When I do clothes for anything else I veer towards propriety. In the Fallouts it's skanktastic.)

OK, new update to fix the Merc Charmer issue. (I sort of redid the outfit a bit.) Also a new skankier sexier version of the Memphis Kid outfit. (I don't get it. When I do clothes for anything else I veer towards propriety. In the Fallouts it's skanktastic.)

Perfect. My character always gravitates towards this outfit when she visits freeside and the strip. She now blends in better than ever to the seedy surroundings.

Maybe the situations you can get girl characters into in the selection of available Fallout mods has something to do with it? :P

That can't be it, you can get them in worse situations in Oblivion. :D Though in Oblivion.... "dangerous" situations often involve extremely hot elves....  :angel:

In the Fallouts, not much male hotness to be found....  Certainly none with pointy ears. :@

Maybe the situations you can get girl characters into in the selection of available Fallout mods has something to do with it? :P

That can't be it, you can get them in worse situations in Oblivion. :D Though in Oblivion.... "dangerous" situations often involve extremely hot elves....  :angel:

In the Fallouts, not much male hotness to be found....  Certainly none with pointy ears. :@

Think it says a lot about the setting when you talked about males with pointy ears and my immediate thought was some sort of bathroom surgery with a combat knife.

Think it says a lot about the setting when you talked about males with pointy ears and my immediate thought was some sort of bathroom surgery with a combat knife.

Yeah... That might explain the skanktastic tendencies right there. Because as soon as I read what you thought, I was thinking how that made sense. :blush:

Clearly the Fallouts are not really my sort of setting!! :angel:

Yeah... That might explain the skanktastic tendencies right there. Because as soon as I read what you thought, I was thinking how that made sense. :blush:

Clearly the Fallouts are not really my sort of setting!! :angel:

I sort of feel the way you do, but the opposite. In Skyrim or Oblivion I don't think twice about charging my character into battle in skimpy clothing, but in Fallout my brain screams "That breaks lore!" if I do the same thing.

I'm guessing it's all the 80s barbarian movies.

I sort of feel the way you do, but the opposite. In Skyrim or Oblivion I don't think twice about charging my character into battle in skimpy clothing, but in Fallout my brain screams "That breaks lore!" if I do the same thing.

I'm guessing it's all the 80s barbarian movies.

Well, given that bullets should rip through armor anyway, it's probably better to pick skimpy. In the sense you can move around faster.

Yeah... it's a stretch I agree. :angel:

What I really hate is when armor gets skimpy ONLY for girls. If it's going to be skimpy, be skimpy on guys too! :lol: :lol:

New update! Fixed a minor clipping issue with the Merc Charmer outfit and.... decided to make the Viva Las Vegas skirt and actual skirt. (I noticed you get quite an eye full when the old one was seen in game.)

Probably the last update for awhile unless somebody runs into something. I'm returning to Oblivion again.... :angel:

OK, maybe another update soon. TTW compatibility. Seems I only have a few outfits convert. It will have the added benefit of making TypeN work for FO3 as well. (I think that is. You'd have to ditch the esp though.)

OOOK, new 2.0 version includes TTW stuff. Meaning all FO3 armor including DLCs. Also 2.0 has both vanilla FONV and FONV DLC's combined. Only one download now.

Important Note: I don't have TTW installed so I haven't been able to test it. Let me know if anything is amiss with the TTW conversions! :sleepy:

And NOW I'm returning to Oblivion. :cool:  I'll of course fix stuff up if anybody runs into anything. :P