Yes .
1) Have you installed and configured SexLab in MCM Menu?
2) Have you installed SL Anim Loader?
3) You have installed all the requirements of SexLab? 

To see the list of animations, in game, press key H , or, in MCM SexLab Animation Editor, you have to find the list of animations in the drop down menu

16 minutes ago, Player7000 said:

Hello, I don't see any animation with Sexlab. However, I have installed FNIS and verified that it is the correct version. Any ideas ?

You do know that SexLab is a framework? It is used by other mods that actually call for the animations. So, SexLab alone isn't enough to get the animations you must use one (or more) mods to call for them. For people new to SexLab Puppet Master and Matchmaker are good choices. I can't help but recommend any of my mods Some Consensual Sex, Cynthia the Spellsword or TwinsCC. The links for these are in my signature below (in the spoiler).

3 minutes ago, Player7000 said:

Yes I installed and configured it, same for all requirements. But I can't find any link for SL anim loader, do you have it?

SexLab Animation Loader 1.5

SexLab MatchMaker - Updated 09/17/2014  and if you want  Sexlab Mass MatchMaker Extended actors 1.0.0  Read this for more details Match Maker extended actors

Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice

Creature Framework

[WIP] SexLab Aroused v2014-01-24 v20140124  or  Sexlab Aroused Redux December 05 2016 28b

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

errrrrrm i have some problems over here... , during almost all interactions the characters are merging into themselves, and no animation is to be found... i have all the mods tho, and I hear the voices of the characters as it was supposed to be...

Skyrim 04_05_2021 13_49_19.png