Any new sex animations?

• 3 weeks later...

Some animators took a hiatus (probably until a new Bethesda game is released) and some quit, but there are still few who still update their animations for fallout 4 like SavageCabbage. In terms of Fallout 5, I think some new animators will emerge by then and some idle ones will probably come back possibly since a new Fallout will bring new hype with it.

28 minutes ago, koaamz said:

Some animators took a hiatus (probably until a new Bethesda game is released) and some quit, but there are still few who still update their animations for fallout 4 like SavageCabbage. In terms of Fallout 5, I think some new animators will emerge by then and some idle ones will probably come back possibly since a new Fallout will bring new hype with it.

Too bad Bethesda won't release another Elder Scrolls/Fallout until their microtransaction games stop making profit and they make another game in an entirely new universe first. Maybe that new game will be just as mod-able, though.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/17/2021 at 4:06 PM, delete1618 said:

Too bad Bethesda won't release another Elder Scrolls/Fallout until their microtransaction games stop making profit and they make another game in an entirely new universe first. Maybe that new game will be just as mod-able, though.

I think Bethesda's future games (including the upcoming StarField) will be as mod-able. They're very well aware of much mods can boost and sustain higher sales throughout the years, just like we've seen with Skyrim.

Plus every time they get asked about modding in general, they're very positive and supportive of it. In terms of the future of Elder Scrolls/Fallout, there will definitely be new entries in the franchises. I mean they've already announced a new Elder Scrolls and considering the huge Fallout fanbase, it's a no brainer they'll release one in the future.

Please support animation authors like BP70, Savage Cabbages and Brave.

I plan to support BP70 after he becomes healthy again.

I really hope Savage Cabbages come back and I will support him if he has a patreon page. I really love his animations.