loverslab mod code 2a04fc41

I would greatly appreciate if someone could tell me what mod 2a04fc41 is. This is the game code for the giant spiders and gargoyles for these screenshots and load order. Thank You in advance. I am sorry I don't know how to make a spoiler for my mod list or screenshots. If someone would tell me how, I will do it the next time.

Screenshot (38).png

Screenshot (39).png

Screenshot (40).png

Screenshot (41).png

Screenshot (42).png

Screenshot (43).png

Screenshot (44).png

Screenshot (45).png

Screenshot (46).png

ScreenShot9.png

ScreenShot10.png

enb2021_2_19_14_20_56.bmp enb2021_2_19_17_32_49.bmp enb2021_2_19_13_37_23.bmp enb2021_2_19_13_37_14.bmp enb2021_2_19_14_20_56.bmp

• 4 weeks later...

2a04fc41 <<  2A (source mod) and 04fc41 (item/etc id)

2A is the hex representation of the load order Mod index for the given mod. 

2A (hex) > Dec >> 42

So. the mod at load order Mod index position 2A (hex) is also "42" (dec), which, unless I'm too bleary to be posting (too little sleep last night) points to CC's HQ road signs SE

FWIW, you don't have to be a mathematician, an engineer, or a programmer to find these values. It's as easy as

1. open windows calculator
  2. from the left top settings icon (three lines), choose the programmer calculator layout
  3. click the HEX marker on the (there will be four in a line, Hex, DEC, OCT, and BIN)
  4. type the first two (leftmost) values from a reference id in
  5. the HEX value wil be automatically converted and shown next to the "DEC" marker
Spoiler

windows_calc.jpg.56deafe096f37b64582f37cebea1ff4b.jpg

- edited to correct misinformation

21 hours ago, ajmccssjoer said:

I am looking at the screenshoot of the gargoyle and spider and don't see anthing

Try looking at the LL forum software/interface instead. Failing that, tpye

[ spoiler ] without the spaces.

paste text or image

type

[ /spoiler ] without the space but with the forward slash.

You can edit your OP (the three dots in the top right) type in what I've just shown you and get rid of the wall of mostly useless images.

32 minutes ago, anjenthedog said:

So. the mod at load order position 2A (hex) is also "42" (dec), which, unless I'm too bleary to be posting (too little sleep last night) points to CC's HQ road signs SE

Is it not the plugin number rather than the mod priority number?

17 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:
18 hours ago, anjenthedog said:

So. the mod at load order position 2A (hex) is also "42" (dec), which, unless I'm too bleary to be posting (too little sleep last night) points to CC's HQ road signs SE

Is it not the plugin number rather than the mod priority number?

Yes, I meant the plugin's Mod Index, not the Load order.  Sorry  about that. Was a bit foggy.

• 3 weeks later...

Just an update on my on going problem with these monsters the giant spiders an gargoyles, I removed all creature mods and all animations for creatures and created a fresh game hoping that the spiders and gargoyles would not appear.  In this game they did not appear as quickly as they do when I have creature mods and creature animations loaded in my game , but they still showed up. So it can't be a creature mod.

It wouldn't be so bad, but they show up in dungeons and buildings when you are trying to complete quests blocking your way or attacking the characters in the rooms or towns and cities. I use the spells push air and rend air to get them out of the way. I have not found a weapon or spell to kill them. Attached is my current load order that I am playing. It includes creature mods and creature animations, because it looks like i am just going top have to live with these spiders and gargoyles,             

PluginLoader.log