Cyber Street

View File

This was made mostly for adding Business Funds for my sims, I dont know why EA swapped out regular Funds for Business Funds to build, smh.

Anyway this Lot is Particularly made for the night, it looks like shit in the day time lol ?.

Use this as a Hotel or Retail or Rentable Business, whatever you want. Its also just decoration and new environment for Wicked Whims, but you can do alot of things on the LOT.

Ill update this in the future, just continuing to put my skills to use. 

No CC is Required, Everything is in the donwload. Just unzip, select, drag and drop tray files in the tray folder. Example, Documents/ Electronic Arts/ Tray. Drop the mods in Sims 4 Mods folder. Example,  Documents/ Electronic Arts/ Mods. Done! Enjoy ?

Place in "Del Sol Valley"

Type " bb.moveobjects" in the cheat Command before you place the Lot 

Please look at the Required DLC that you will need >>>

otherwise if you download without the DLC needed, things will show up missing because you do not have the required game packs and Expansions, so please look over to your right and see if you have or need those DLCs>>

Your feedback is welcome to help me help you by making this a better Lot.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/21/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    The Sims 4 Base Game, Backyard stuff, Cats & Dogs, City Living, Cool Kitchen Stuff, Dine out, Discover University, Eco Lifestyle, Fitness Stuff, Get Famous, Get to Work, Get together, Island living, Jungle Adventure, Kids Room Stuff, Luxury Party Stuff, Moschino Stuff, Movie Hangout Stuff, Outdoor Retreat, Paranormal Stuff Pack, Parenthood, Perfect Patio Stuff, Realm Magic, Romantic Garden, Seasons, Snowy Escape Expansion Pack, Spa Day, Spooky Stuff, Star Wars ; Journey to Batuu Game Pack, Strangerville, Tiny Living Stuff, Toddler Stuff, Vampires, Vintage Glamour Stuff

5 hours ago, fire2409 said:

your plot is now 999 x 999, i can't put your lot in my game, your work is so beautiful, i really want it

Thank you, your feedback is appreciated, but tell me exactly what the problem is of why your not able to put my Lot in your game. I might be able to help you.

14 hours ago, JBunny said:

Thanks for this ! It's awesome~

I wish EA would include more Cyber content in the game... love it?

Maybe in the future they will make a Cyber world Expansion, but I doubt it because they already have the Star Wars Journey to Batuu game pack, and that is about as futuristic as they made the sims 4 so far. EA always comes through with shocking DLC so you never know.

20 hours ago, SimsNomads said:

Cảm ơn bạn, phản hồi của bạn được đánh giá cao, nhưng hãy cho tôi biết chính xác vấn đề là tại sao bạn không thể đưa Lô của tôi vào trò chơi của bạn. Tôi có thể giúp bạn.

I downloaded the latest version and was able to put in my game 40x30, thank you with the house

5 hours ago, SimsNomads said:

Maybe in the future they will make a Cyber world Expansion, but I doubt it because they already have the Star Wars Journey to Batuu game pack, and that is about as futuristic as they made the sims 4 so far. EA always comes through with shocking DLC so you never know.

The only thing we can do is wait... ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...