AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux

8 hours ago, RenFL2 said:

So I gave up trying to save the baby and restarted FPE using the debug menu. Doctor dialogue seems to be working again. Just lost ~8 in game months of pregnancy.

Came across this issue as well, if you don't mind my asking, which version were you using? I want to see if it is the same one I had that issue with.

2 minutes ago, RenFL2 said:

Currently running the alpha 3.65 from page 34

Try running it with both the alpha and also the download on the main mod page, saw a couple pages back someone suggest that, and since I started doing the same on a new save I haven't been having any issues other than surrogacy turning itself off on its own - which is something else I am trying to figure out but am a little slow since I am on vacation rn

13 hours ago, RinolaRaylo said:

Try running it with both the alpha and also the download on the main mod page, saw a couple pages back someone suggest that, and since I started doing the same on a new save I haven't been having any issues other than surrogacy turning itself off on its own - which is something else I am trying to figure out but am a little slow since I am on vacation rn

Yes, the 3.65 alpha archive is only a patch, it's not the complete mod. You need to install the 3.61 full download from the mod's file page, and then overwrite it with the 3.65 alpha patch.

so quick question

I have made a simple bodymorph reset and builder (incase morphs get broken because of bah)

so here is the question

do you want 2 MCM commands (reset(zeroed) and Rebuild)

or

do you want 12 MCM commands (rebuild for each month(so 9 commands for the months), Auto Rebuild, Reset(zeroed), and Reduce(not quite zeroed))

(here is why I added the monthly rebuild, so that if you have frozen pregnant then you can increase or decease the size of the belly)

On 10/12/2021 at 6:29 AM, vaultbait said:

Yes, the 3.65 alpha archive is only a patch, it's not the complete mod. You need to install the 3.61 full download from the mod's file page, and then overwrite it with the 3.65 alpha patch.

I want to say I did that, but it's been a while so who knows. Will do, since better safe than sorry.

Edited by RenFL2

I want to report on the next problems I have. I removed all mods and reinstalled the game. I started from scratch. There was no problem with 0% pregnancy, but now with every sex my girl got pregnant again and the previous pregnancy was zero. I tried a new character, but this time nothing happened. There are simply no reports of anything and she is not pregnant. I'm working with version 3.50. In both cases, when it was a 0% chance and now I tried Ego. Everything worked properly with his fashion. But that doesn't suit me, because there aren't many things in it that you have.

2 hours ago, jpee1965 said:

Apologies I am having trouble keeping up. Is the 3.66 release buggy or "safe" to download??

THANKS!

Everything has bugs, 3.66 is simply new so nobody's sure what bugs there might be yet (and the changelog doesn't say which of the previously reported bugs were fixed).

well, it is still in the alpha/beta(I lost track now) stage.

a good chunk of the bugs should be fixed but I thought that before and it led to v3.6 (which was really buggy)

so this release is a big download because people were getting confused with the patches.

a couple more things

I have completely lost track of bugs (fixed or otherwise)

also going back to fallout 4, made me realise how painful this game is nowadays. (I am having the nvwgf2umx.dll issue and I did try most of the solutions with no luck)

(so while testing the game yesterday for around 10 minutes, it CTD on me about 4 times so I am getting pissed off about the game)

and combine this with me playing Rimworld with 434 mods with no CTDs at all.

16 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

well, it is still in the alpha/beta(I lost track now) stage.

a good chunk of the bugs should be fixed but I thought that before and it led to v3.6 (which was really buggy)

so this release is a big download because people were getting confused with the patches.

a couple more things

I have completely lost track of bugs (fixed or otherwise)

also going back to fallout 4, made me realise how painful this game is nowadays. (I am having the nvwgf2umx.dll issue and I did try most of the solutions with no luck)

(so while testing the game yesterday for around 10 minutes, it CTD on me about 4 times so I am getting pissed off about the game)

Try reinstall GPU card?

21 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

while testing the game yesterday for around 10 minutes, it CTD on me about 4 times so I am getting pissed off about the game

It's a bit of a hassle to install, but once I got Buffout 4 running it has almost entirely eliminated my previously constant CTDs.

On 10/17/2021 at 4:30 PM, Invictusblade said:

Corrupted system files can easily result in DLL file problems. Try repairing them via the elevated Command Prompt:

• Type cmd in Windows search
  • Right-click on Command Prompt and select Run as administrator
  • Paste the following command and press Enter:

sfc /scannow

Run SFC scan

• Wait for the scan to finish and reboot your PC.
5 hours ago, iEdge said:

Whenever I approach a male npc and tell them the baby is theirs, wanna get married, they agree. But.. I can see more dialogue options for half a second then it disappears and the 'father' quest says it's completed.

yeah, I was planning to change this (this is a legacy(old) quest) to use my marriage system but I never gotten around to it

I downloaded the mod. Everything looks fine in the MMC menu. but when I'm raped or have sex with someone, nothing happens, neither maternal or otherwise. There are no notifications on the name of the mod. all mods i have installed;

# Automatically generated by Vortex
*ArmorKeywords.esm
*RSE_II_Resources.esm
*FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
*TortureDevices.esm
*Devious Devices.esm
*AAF.esm
*AAFThemes.esl
*SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
*clothingoverhaul.esp
*MojaveImports.esp
*FP_SexualHarassment.esp
*GetDirty.esp
*AAF_Dirty_Sex.esp
GetDirty_NoCleanlinessPatchForCWSS.esp
*ASA.esp
*Clothes Pack 2 by DonEb14n.esp
*DonEb14n Clothes pack.esp
*FPAttributes.esp
*Rogg DD Items Manager.esp
*SlaveTattoos.esp
*AWKCR - Mod Power Armor Engine Glitch Fix.esp
*More Power Armour Mods.esp
*Consistent Power Armor Overhaul.esp
Brotherhood Power Armor Overhaul.esp
*ClothingOverhaulSP_XB1_PC.esp
*TatsAfterRape.esp
*FunctionalDisplays.esp
*FunctionalDisplays-AID-VIS-WI.esp
*FunctionalDisplays-AID-VIS.esp
*FunctionalDisplays-AID-WI.esp
*FunctionalDisplays-Collectibles.esp
*FunctionalDisplays-MISC-VIS.esp
*FunctionalDisplays-MISC-Vanilla.esp
*FunctionalDisplays-Patch-DLC-ALL-VIS.esp
*FunctionalDisplays-Patch-DLC-ALL.esp
*PAMAP.esp
*More Power Armour Mods - Automatron.esp
*AAF_BadEnd_Animations.esp
*SuitDreams(1.Very Light).esp
SuitDreams(2. Light).esp
SuitDreams(3.Average).esp
SuitDreams(4.Heavy).esp
SuitDreams(5.Very Heavy).esp
*CBBE.esp
*Farelle_Animations.esp
*AAF_GrayAnimations.esp
*Mutated Lust.esp
*Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
*AAF_Violate.esp
*Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp
*AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
*AAF_debug_on.esp
*LooksMenu.esp
*CheatTerminal.esp
*RSE_II_CSA.esp
*FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp

16 hours ago, naber88 said:

I downloaded the mod. Everything looks fine in the MMC menu. but when I'm raped or have sex with someone, nothing happens, neither maternal or otherwise. There are no notifications on the name of the mod.

Make sure Papyrus logging is enabled and then check the log from it to see if there's any indication the mod is running at all (look for lines containing fpe or fpfp).

Hello,

first I want to thank you for all the great mods you have released. KUDOS

Now to my question:

So long I've played my games with WDF v1.7 and FPE v2.702 with FPE more creatures, FPE dog impregnates and FPE supermutant impregnates.

Is it possible to update a running game to WDF v2.x and FPE v3.x? If not I'd start a new game which leads to another question:

If I'm going to go from FPE v2.x to FPE Redux v3.x do I still need FPE more creatures, FPE dog impregnates and FPE supermutant impregnates or not or do I even have to remove them?

Thank

Greetings Friends,

Appears to be functional with the exception of the chance notifications.  Cumflation, cumflation notifications, joke messages all appear, but for the life of me I cannot get the regular chance notifications to display?  Is anyone else having this issue?  Thoughts?  Thank you.

3 minutes ago, tankgod1 said:

Greetings Friends,

Appears to be functional with the exception of the chance notifications.  Cumflation, cumflation notifications, joke messages all appear, but for the life of me I cannot get the regular chance notifications to display?  Is anyone else having this issue?  Thoughts?  Thank you.

I think something is wrong with the percentage calculations in the latest alpha, causing them to be zero or negative normally. Try equipping a "reproduction" (fertility) consumable and then see if you start getting messages.