AAF Family Planning Enhanced Redux

Hihi!  I'm having a bit of an issue where the Squirt Armor from the cumflation unequips my pipboy.  Doing a search of this issue, I'm not finding anyone else reporting this.  Is it just me or is this a known issue?  It's not really that big of deal since I console equip it back on (although I do have to wait for the cumflation to stop), but it's kind of annoying doing that each time.  I do have a pipboy mod installed from the Nexus called Hide Pip-Boy that does auto-hide it, the pipboy.  Not sure if that has something to do with it, but reporting it nonetheless.

8 hours ago, OlBenny said:

Hihi!  I'm having a bit of an issue where the Squirt Armor from the cumflation unequips my pipboy.  Doing a search of this issue, I'm not finding anyone else reporting this.  Is it just me or is this a known issue?  It's not really that big of deal since I console equip it back on (although I do have to wait for the cumflation to stop), but it's kind of annoying doing that each time.  I do have a pipboy mod installed from the Nexus called Hide Pip-Boy that does auto-hide it, the pipboy.  Not sure if that has something to do with it, but reporting it nonetheless.

I will have a look and I might remove the offending armors from the script

I'm having an issue with one of my followers. She keeps looking pregnant even if she's not, and she can't get pregnant anymore. And other than that, anytime I get naked (which activates the molerat infection to turn me invisible, and luckilly doesn't works for animations) she gets invisible as well, even during the animations.

I've already tried to use the debug to remove her perks and reset her pregnancy status, but to no avail. I'm using the FPE version 3.4a

4 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

I'm having an issue with one of my followers. She keeps looking pregnant even if she's not, and she can't get pregnant anymore. And other than that, anytime I get naked (which activates the molerat infection to turn me invisible, and luckilly doesn't works for animations) she gets invisible as well, even during the animations.

I've already tried to use the debug to remove her perks and reset her pregnancy status, but to no avail. I'm using the FPE version 3.4a

so there is a few issues here, I will make a list and go over them

9 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

so there is a few issues here, I will make a list and go over them

I can't tell if it's something that happened to me only (maybe a conflict with other mods) or if it can happen to anyone.

But I kinda guess the second one, as if I remember correctly someone else had the same issue (locked pregnancy) but with the PC instead of a follower.

Are the surrogacy features working properly here?

I tried to set limit to "surrogacy" but that keeps jumping to "both" whenever to look in this mod's mcm again though I don't yet know the actual outcome of things from there, and also I tried to set a hotkey for surrogacy it keeps jumping back to none, though I can assign a npc/pc as surrogate by opening the mcm and clicking that button for each npc.

32 minutes ago, Hoshii_Miki said:

Are the surrogacy features working properly here?

I tried to set limit to "surrogacy" but that keeps jumping to "both" whenever to look in this mod's mcm again though I don't yet know the actual outcome of things from there, and also I tried to set a hotkey for surrogacy it keeps jumping back to none, though I can assign a npc/pc as surrogate by opening the mcm and clicking that button for each npc.

well it used to work but there has been so many problems lately that it is possible that I mess something up in the recent alpha's.

I am slowly getting back to Fallout 4 and modding.

so a bit of News, my Dad is still weak but he is home now(been a week or so).

also I am starting to get pissed off with Rimworld (I still really like it) because my obsession with mods. (475 mods at the moment(however I really do like that I haven't had any CTD's))

2 hours ago, MistressWolf said:

I am curious if this would play nice with Horizon?  It is a massive mod and changes so much which I have learned the hard way makes adding other mods very touchy when they mess with much.

not sure, I think this mod should still work but you can report back if it doesn't

8 hours ago, vranina said:

After the last reinstallation of the game I have a problem. The chance of getting pregnant is 0% no matter how much I increase it from the settings.

I think I've observed the same as well. Under normal circumstances I don't get any conception chance notifications even though they're turned on, and repeated attempts to conceive through animations have no effect even if I unset the tags restriction in the debug menu... but I do still seem to get notifications as long as I'm fertile at the time, and end up conceiving quite easily (using the "reproduction" consumable is an easy way to test it).

Edited by vaultbait
1 hour ago, RenFL2 said:

Having a problem where my unborn child has ~80 rad, but whenever I talk to a doctor (I think only Kay so far) to heal it, it still has ~80 rad afterwards. Is this a known issue?

to be honest, I have no idea about that system

(I should really look into it, to update it)

18 hours ago, RenFL2 said:

Having a problem where my unborn child has ~80 rad, but whenever I talk to a doctor (I think only Kay so far) to heal it, it still has ~80 rad afterwards. Is this a known issue?

I haven't run into that, if I ask a doctor to "heal my baby" then checking it after the health is back to 100% and rads are at 0, using the most recent alpha patches.

I'm not the best at working with mods, only started earlier this year, but if you need more eyes to help test and throw in observations I don't mind helping. Am currently going through some of your prior linked versions of this mod to see where the last few available ones work that lack the error of limit resetting back to both instead of what the person chooses.

1 hour ago, RinolaRaylo said:

I'm not the best at working with mods, only started earlier this year, but if you need more eyes to help test and throw in observations I don't mind helping. Am currently going through some of your prior linked versions of this mod to see where the last few available ones work that lack the error of limit resetting back to both instead of what the person chooses.

sounds like a good idea.

I have slowed down quite a bit lately

but I will posting a new version this week sometime.

and it will contain the following changes...

1. Anti ghosting commands (which solves the issues with not being able to use any magic effects (no idea why it occurs) (also assuming that it is the ghost issue to begin with)

(btw I was planning to make an aid object to do this then I realised that this was an really stupid idea because you wouldn't be able to use it if the ghost bug was affecting you)

2. I might make a command to refresh(and rebuild) the bodymorphs

3. add more comments and minor fixes

4. did some fixes to the baby holding mechanic from WDF (which is not completely relevant to this mod)

Edited by Invictusblade

Hello! I am new in the modding as I have learned about 5 days now. I have finished modding my game for normal gameplay and now I want to add slooty mods.

First mod I really liked the concept was your mod.

I download all the files your mod need (i think?)

AFF framework

Wasteland Dairy

AFF Family Planning enhanced

and cum overlays scripted edition

I also already have CBBE as I used that for armors and body shape.

Do I need to download other mods? I dont know what I really need just basing on what is in your games requirement on the page.

Edited by eviltoys
52 minutes ago, eviltoys said:

Hello! I am new in the modding as I have learned about 5 days now. I have finished modding my game for normal gameplay and now I want to add slooty mods.

First mod I really liked the concept was your mod.

I download all the files your mod need (i think?)

AFF framework

Wasteland Dairy

AFF Family Planning enhanced

and cum overlays scripted edition

I also already have CBBE as I used that for armors and body shape.

Do I need to download other mods? I dont know what I really need just basing on what is in your games requirement on the page.

so one of the things I wanted to do with my selection of mods to allow an array of different mods to work.

so if you want sex mods then it will work

this is a good guide ->

but if you DO NOT want sex mods then it will still work

it would just be non sexual using...

Semen Injectors

furniture, bah bah

commands

Creature Attacks

to impregnate yourself and others

so one of the mods that you need the assets of (You don't need the ESP) is oppai milk pasties

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/40562