_K17_

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, flyboyfree69 said:

Flyboyfree69 from portugal....

By God i knew that the klub was too good to disapear from the net ,(for good), so i surched and surched endlessly till i find the famous garden again !

The keyword is to never stop surching if you realy dig this awsome team!

Thank you again !

Welcome back to the Klub17!

On 2/28/2021 at 4:14 PM, Marburg said:

So many people still using 7.5 boggles me.

Get with the times, folks! VX is vastly superior. Faster, many more features, less buggy and it supports 99% of the old 7.5 addons.

Yes, it takes a while to setup a new install to your personal preferences but that investment really pays off.

And if you are into modding or hacking, the unencrypted files and open structure of VX make life much easier.

Not to mention the support for LUA scripting.

I found this game in late 2000's ( 2007 i believe) and i used the 7.5 vertion all my life, although i tried to install the famous vx one time but i think my pc is too weak to support it, sadly ! Even version  7.5  keeps crashing from time to time and i have to drop weigh like the air balloons( lolol) to make it work again... its suitable for me, the rest i use PS to twik it better !

2 hours ago, flyboyfree69 said:

Even version  7.5  keeps crashing from time to time and i have to drop weigh like the air balloons( lolol) to make it work again.

in my experience - and i have an old PC with a sub standard GPU - VX actually runs more stable and smoother.

A fresh new install has a lot of other advantages (no more unused assets!) and you can transfer & convert almost anything you can't live without.

Edited by Marburg
14 hours ago, flyboyfree69 said:

I found this game in late 2000's ( 2007 i believe) and i used the 7.5 vertion all my life, although i tried to install the famous vx one time but i think my pc is too weak to support it, sadly ! Even version  7.5  keeps crashing from time to time and i have to drop weigh like the air balloons( lolol) to make it work again... its suitable for me, the rest i use PS to twik it better !

If your crash depend from (out of memory) you need this, i post some time ago... 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all o/ i am from scandinavia. first touch of similar game / videos was hmm 2016 i think. Froggys name feels familiar i watched actually all videos in naughty machinima from content creator of same name.  I tried 3 d villa 2 which game engine seems bit similar as i have seen some pictures from tk 17 not sure thought. 

I have always wanted to try make encunters with very sweet and insatiable woman. who just happens to come acros our male lead after spending time together couple dates decides to have a taste and not hold back herself anymore ;) hehe.  Currently how ever since i am doing substitute work and courses where i study + with 3 d villa game client is free to download but you need to spend 5 to 10 euros to unlock different locations and animation packs.  Not to mention sequencer and story mode also costs so yeah hehe taking it slowly there. I am now watching videos that are made with tk 17 and trying to figure out what i can try. 

It is nice to meet you all here O/ 

56 minutes ago, Skippe said:

3 d villa game client is free to download but you need to spend 5 to 10 euros to unlock different locations and animation packs. 

the current TK17 game version 10 (also known as VX) offers more locations, more poses, more clothes and more toys and it is absolutely FREE.

Go to the "Game" thread and you can find all the files you need to download & install so you can enjoy the game without having to pay.

Thank you :) mar i just downloaded the game and gived it a try wow .  Now i can try play different scenes, i need to learn use sequencer and pose edit thought. :) 

Look how to instal animations and clothes and if there are some limit to them what i can have at once, now i can give creating a content try but that needs proabaly lot of practice :) 

53 minutes ago, Skippe said:

now i can give creating a content try but that needs proabaly lot of practice :) 

to be honest... yes, it does take some practice to get the best results. but that's basically true for anything you do in life LOL

Here's a very good site with much information on how to setup and play the game, install mods and new content etc etc etc

I strongly recommend it !

https://sites.google.com/view/tk17documentation/home

• 1 month later...

Hallo Alles :) I've been Playing and Collecting the many versions of this Game for a long time now.  I was not a Big or Advanced contributer On the Garden, but i always liked it very much, Always very thought provoking and VERY Stimulating !  So I am very Happy to be here . Thank you TK and the team For Alll You do.

Edited by malphes
  • 2 months later...

Hi everyone. I'm Grinta from Italy☺️. A few months ago I decided to resume playing this fantastic game (version 7.5) but I was surprised by the closure of our MD?. After much research I found this site and it is a great pleasure for me to see so many people I know who have enjoyed their work. I am learning this new version of the game and it is great, much faster and easier to use. I have many mods from the old 7.5 and am testing if they work with this new version. Thanks so much to all the modders who with love and effort always create new content for this wonderful game?.

On 3/6/2021 at 3:57 AM, AlejandroGarden said:

Hello, I'm Alejandro from Argentina, I produce add-on content and it will be an honor to work together with the official development team.

OMG Alejandro! 

I remember you, how nice to see you again?

• 4 weeks later...