Welcome

_K17_

Hello, I'm Marburg from the Netherlands. I use VX running on an old potatoe.

I don't really play the game but focus on development and script hacking instead. 

At least, that's what I tell my wife. (only joking... i'm not married)

We should have started our own Klub club months ago.

But I'm glad we have our own litlle corner of cyberspace now to tide us over until the Garden will rise from its ashes (i like to mix metaphors)

In the meantime: if you have any "support questions" I'm always willing and sometimes able to help.  Don't hesitate to post a question or send me a PM.

NB: black cum and other Hook issues not included!

Hallo, I'm Vladimir from South Africa.

I use v7.5 , recently I've started fixing and creating textures with photoshop in my free time while waiting for the newest VX version.

I Love the game and it's great to see you all again!

?

1 hour ago, Foggydew2 said:

It's Foggy from the US - how y'all doin?  I use 7.5.

So many people still using 7.5 boggles me.

Get with the times, folks! VX is vastly superior. Faster, many more features, less buggy and it supports 99% of the old 7.5 addons.

Yes, it takes a while to setup a new install to your personal preferences but that investment really pays off.

And if you are into modding or hacking, the unencrypted files and open structure of VX make life much easier.

Not to mention the support for LUA scripting.

Faster, many more features, less buggy and it supports 99% of the old 7.5 addons.

1 hour ago, Marburg said:

Faster, many more features, less buggy and it supports 99% of the old 7.5 addons.

Except for Hook4, and that's the only reason I keep it. Don't worry, I only ever use it like once a month.

24 minutes ago, AlejandroGarden said:

All good but ... the VX does not yet support Abospure free VR addon (I have an oculus and those who disparagingly brand me as a communist will probably not understand my right to have one)

The addon to switch to VR mode does not work to center the camera, nor to move the GUI, to reduce, to zoom out, to enlarge etc.

The sound does not work in VR mode either (it only comes out of the speakers so this can be "coped" with a separate headphone connected to the output of the pc)

That said, do not be confused, I am not against the VX it simply is not for me yet: I capture the potential of the VX and that is why I am willing to help in its development, for example if Avarteas still needs the files that solve the change of Lights in the rooms are by default in the sequencer (something that had been exceeded in V7.5) I still have them available, you just have to notify me directly or indirectly and I will send them to you.

I have both versions installed, so from time to time I check the new version and its new functions with its add-ons, as it also helps me when it comes to sharing knowing if an add-on is for both versions.

It is the difference between participating here to participating in the other forum, here one can disagree with something and say it in a respectful way that the other place would have already banned me for "false information" and / or "troll".

Here it is not necessary to be condescending in the denigrating sense.

////

And welcome Foggy  !

I believe that VX2 will have VR support, it will need to be confirm...

On 2/28/2021 at 9:14 AM, Marburg said:

So many people still using 7.5 boggles me.

Get with the times, folks! VX is vastly superior. Faster, many more features, less buggy and it supports 99% of the old 7.5 addons.

Yes, it takes a while to setup a new install to your personal preferences but that investment really pays off.

And if you are into modding or hacking, the unencrypted files and open structure of VX make life much easier.

Not to mention the support for LUA scripting.

It wouldn't boggle you if you knew how busy I am.  I'll get to it when I can.  My company is in ramped up mode and I'm working 12 hour days and weekends too.  I know I've said this before.  I can't help it.  Success has a price, and I'm paying it.  Especially in these times.  I only have 20 years until retirement and I've got to strike while the iron is hot.  I'm hoping my life will return to normal after the New Year.  We'll see.

Hey there, I was active in the old garden a long time ago. I even released a GUI rework that made things a lot simpler and cleaner. I remember how time consuming the process of making mods for this game is including hours upon hours of trial and error. Unfortunately I have lost every bit of content from since then, so I appreciate this club and hope that there is a lot of content coming.

Talking of content, I really want some better male bodies as I only have the standard one (which is absolutely horrific). There were some great body addons in the past, but all of those seem to have vanished. Is there anyone who still has them?

LogicX

From Sweden, have been on/off playing with this game for many years and basically started when Virt****yJ***a was still hot.  VX and H5$. I love how this game has developed to be soo awesome! And anticipate an even better future for it.

Not exactly a content creator for this game, a bit of a leecher maybe but I always try to help if I can. 

42 minutes ago, RidSol said:

I live in Germany and have been a fan of this game for many years. My experience and skills in graphics and modeling have increased tenfold since then.

Thank you for letting me be here ;o)

Welcome RidSol, I am also a fan because its level of customization is very high and friendly and in this way you can go from the simplest things such as customizing the model to the most complex all thanks to the guides and tools that I have downloaded from MG

By the way, I've been playing this simulator with its evolutions for a little over eleven years now (and I still choose it as my favorite). I doubt that another game can do that.

Finally found the actual TK 17 Forum... ?

I'm from South East Asian Region and I'm playing this game since 2010 (I played cracked TRX games even before that , Oxin's Style releases, and even before that in the Web Browser version around 2006)...

I'm glad to see all of you here and I didn't like the Other forum, you know.. ?

7 hours ago, mr.lister said:

Finally found the actual TK 17 Forum... ?

I'm from South East Asian Region and I'm playing this game since 2010 (I played cracked TRX games even before that , Oxin's Style releases, and even before that in the Web Browser version around 2006)...

I'm glad to see all of you here and I didn't like the Other forum, you know.. ?

Welcome mr.lister.Nice to see you in the official TK17 club.  :)