Sexout Maternity Clothes - OLD

Possibly. I don't know anything about that though. I uploaded it to drop box under the main folder. Its called fantarmor0. If you could take a look at it I'd appreciate it. Its almost certainly just a dumb nifskope setting I don't know about.

Maternity cloth request:

The T6M CH Raider Armor by Izumiko, is very very good looking! :heart:

Official link:

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/46121

As you can see in the screenshots, it does very good looking and well designed. It also well made too, all parts of the cloth is 3D even the underwear and bra. It snap to the body perfectly without clipping issue. An AAA grade cloth!

And most importance, it sexy and arousing! :D

The only negative side is no bouncing breast animation. Add bouncing breast and pregnant belly, it will be perfect! Best cloth in FNV so far.

post-90555-13597878868774_thumb.jpg

post-90555-13597878869579_thumb.jpg

post-90555-1359787887016_thumb.jpg

Maternity cloth request:

The T6M CH Raider Armor by Izumiko' date=' is very very good looking! :heart:

Official link:

As you can see in the screenshots, it does very good looking and well designed. It also well made too, all parts of the cloth is 3D even the underwear and bra. It snap to the body perfectly without clipping issue. An AAA grade cloth!

The only negative side is no bouncing breast animation. Add bouncing breast and pregnant belly, it will be perfect! Best cloth in FNV so far.

[/quote']

I'd quite like to have a crack at that one, but can't make head nor tail of the permissions.

Maternity cloth request:

The T6M CH Raider Armor by Izumiko' date=' is very very good looking! :heart:

Official link:

[/quote']

I'd quite like to have a crack at that one, but can't make head nor tail of the permissions.

No problem with the permission: :D

------------------- [Licensing / Legal] -------------

I'm glad to please free to modify, at the time of diversion and enjoy writing credit.

Thank you for all moder Bezesuda and made ​​a great game

Reproduction to other uploader, etc. Please refrain from things that this MOD files

If you want to translate the plug-in into a language other than English, thank you ask them to change and publish freely.

Instead, it is fine even after the public, please tell me the address and public reporting to me.

I'm learning Blender right now. For this couple of days, I'm quite frustrated about Blender and NIF plugins installation. It turn out, I must use the older version, Hah :dodgy:! At the end, I downloaded the Blender portable version for modify Fallout New Vegas, the X-Blender! All in one, compete with the plugins installed. No need installation, just a copy-paste to anywhere you want and run it, even from a flashdisk. Very convenient! Need to give an endorsement! :heart:

Finally I'm able to open some NIF 3D files. I'm still learning how to use Blender right now, like how to rotating camera, clicking and moving something.

Actually, the armors are very very good, but I dislike the body model of T6M. The body curve is too cartoonist, the waist is too small. T3 Cali is the best I think, the size is proportional and look natural as well.

I'm trying to add bouncing breast to The T6M CH Raider Armor above. I download the tutorial from Bouncing Natural Breasts by thaumx Mkageyama (http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/35047), included in the zip file.

It use Breast L and Breast R, but I can't find it from Type 3 Cali bouncing breast body. I wonder if there are two kind of bouncing breast? Which one is better and supported by Sexout?

If you guys are still okay with taking requests... could I persuade someone into doing the "Tactical Clothing" outfits by epockis (http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/39972)? This is one of my favorites for New Vegas (after I recolored it a bit, that is.)

That said, though, if anyone would...can I make an additional request? One of the main reasons I really like that outfit is that, not only is it not too out of place for the setting, but even the more revealing version of the outfit is still fairly modest - I'd like if they could maintain that feel (at least for a while, anyway. XP). Especially with the standard version of the outfit, since it doesn't really show much skin at all. (Compared to the low-cut one, which has her midriff bared already.. would be kinda surprised if that one didn't quickly result in showing more skin. XD) Of course, that said, I'd be happy to see these done regardless, so, if anyone wants to do it... Thanks!

And.... not to be tacking too much on at once, but, probably better now than a separate post, so... has anyone done the Jill BSAA outfit? I think I saw it mentioned a whiles back, and someone said they even had some ideas for what to do with it... I don't know if anything ever happened with it beyond that, though.

Should be in the main download.

Wh-- er-- what?! Wait, you're right. I mean, of course you're right, but how the hell did I not get it installed in my actual game?! I don't even sniff glue or anything! anymore.

I must have downloaded an updated 7z and then never actually updated or something. Thanks for the heads up!

I believe this has been covered before.

NO reuploads on other sites without Humannature66's permission!!

Nothing of this stuff is resource material and may NOT resubmitted without his written consent!!

This includes' date=' but is not limited to derivatives!![/quote']