Sexout Maternity Clothes - OLD

ok I think I'm being stupid somewhere along the line. For some reason the nude pregnancy shapes are not equipping for me with SO: Pregnancy and SO: breeder. Loaded all the mods you mentioned. The stages show up fine in the clothing but when I strip naked I revert back to my base shape.

ok I think I'm being stupid somewhere along the line. For some reason the nude pregnancy shapes are not equipping for me with SO: Pregnancy and SO: breeder. Loaded all the mods you mentioned. The stages show up fine in the clothing but when I strip naked I revert back to my base shape.

Yeah I've got problems with the body shape swapping, still working on it.

Guest user29

Evil, I currently have lucy in a summer slave p4 and whenever she's on screen my fps drops by about 25. And it's only that outfit. It could be just the p4, I'm not really sure, at first I thought it might have been P4+ in general, but I've got a larger lady in there with a p6 and she doesn't cause any fps loss.

Really not sure what's going on but I am sure that outfit or that body is a problem.

Guest user29

I only bring it up becuase while it's still playable for me it's probably going to cripple some other systems like what happened with the larva body.

Yeah I've got problems with the body shape swapping' date=' still working on it.

[/quote']

Ok so I'm not the only one having this problem. Glad to hear that I'm not just being dumb... Though I still might be.. hmm.

Thank you for the quick response and the awesome work.

I only bring it up becuase while it's still playable for me it's probably going to cripple some other systems like what happened with the larva body.

If the problem for that P4 outfit still causes issues I suggest trying out the PYFFI optimizer that I used to give you the "less fps intensive" larva body.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest user29

That one has been request before but unfortunately the mod author has this at the end of his post

Licensing/Legal

===============

NO reuploads on other sites without my permission!!!

Nothing of this stuff is resource material and may NOT resubmitted without my written consent!!!

This includes, but is not limited to derivatives!!!

well i can understand that.

I can't. He built it on the backs of a bunch of other people he acknowledges' date=' and then instead of giving back to the community the same way it gave to HIM, he decides to be an asshat.

Though what i can do is ask this, if theres a tutorial on how to create the pregnant versions..

they may not be able to be uploaded to any site, but that doesnt mean i cant mod and keep them for my own use!!!

You could upload them as well. You'd be violating his wishes, making an Enemy For Life (I imagine), and might get booted from the nexus, but using his stuff as a basis for your derivative work is not illegal or immoral.

well i can understand that.

I can't. He built it on the backs of a bunch of other people he acknowledges' date=' and then instead of giving back to the community the same way it gave to HIM, he decides to be an asshat.

Though what i can do is ask this, if theres a tutorial on how to create the pregnant versions..

they may not be able to be uploaded to any site, but that doesnt mean i cant mod and keep them for my own use!!!

You could upload them as well. You'd be violating his wishes, making an Enemy For Life (I imagine), and might get booted from the nexus, but using his stuff as a basis for your derivative work is not illegal or immoral.

Oh i get what you mean Pride, what i ment by understanding.. Was understanding User29s position of not wanting to do it out of respect.

Though i do agree, putting somekinda clause of "YOU CANT USE THIS WITHOUT PERMISSION!" is kinda stupid since he didnt make the game, didnt make blender, nifscope, GECK, and possibly didnt make the original mesh or textures..

But its whatever, asshats will be asshats.. I just need to get some more industrial strength ass-smell remover for when i go on a asskickin spree..

Anyways, Ill still try my hand at making a pregnant version if theres a tutorial around somewhere to guide me on how to adjust the armors meshs.

All i know how to do is sepect a block in nifscope and delete it.

QUick edit note afterthought: Thats also why im took it to my own choice to fix the SexoutRexWillow mod, and am willing to try my hand at editing this.. Ive gotten so much from the community (Nexus and here) that im want to try to give back in someway, somehow..

I have a update/fix esp ill be uploading tomorrow to the SexoutLobos mod to fix Rufus's factions and make him give out the correct type of sperm.

Guest user29

mmmm, it's a 7mb nif file when you put it all together... That's probably why he split it up. I'll try to PyFFI it but I don't know if it'll help.

Ok, well how about this one http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/41747

Dont know if its been requested before, but damn it looks sexy.

Not sure on the body it uses as nothing is required, and theres nothing legal saying what can be done with it.

Also http://modgames.net/load/94-1-0-3758 the nexus link he gives just isnt anythign close to the same look as the one from modgames.

also side note, the armor i had posted above, also found on modgames http://modgames.net/load/94-1-0-5454 no mention of the original author anywhere to be found >.>

Guest user29

I'll take a look at them tomorrow. The lightning outfit just isn't going to happen. I've got a fairly beefy computer and it still wasn't 10% loaded after like 20 minutes.

Hi there,

I don´t know if somebod alread requested them, but what about the "Persona and Secret"-outfits?

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/35419

There is already "bouncing" version of them:

http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/40227

Also, if have two questions:

1.) After a long pause, I started playing Sexout again and managed to get my poor char pregnant. Her armor changed (P1-P3), but naked, she dis´t change. Could it be a "maternity cloth" problem or is it likely a "pregnancy" problem? (I presume the latter, but while I´m posting here anway, ...)

2.) What is the base body the clothes fit to? Some Type 3, but which one? Will there perhaps be clothes for another body? I prefer T6M-Bouncing, bur I also like the Pregnancy and Meternity Clothes Mods, well I like them even more, that´s why I´m using them in the first place.

P.S. I really appreciate the hard work you put into this mod. It really adds to the fun playing Sexout. Thanks

Guest user29

That one is actually on my list to do. It's revenag's bouncing armors as well and he's given us permission to convert any of them. I've got like 10 different things going on but next time I feel like blending I'll do that one for you.

1) That's a pregnancy problem. Body swapping just currently isn't working. Halstrom seems to think it'll be fixed over the weekend.

2) All of the outfits are originally based on the type 3 Cali body mesh. Though some of the larger sizes have deviated pretty far from it :P

And thanks for thanking us. If you're looking for content created specifically to go with this pregnancy stuff, you should look into my Breeder plugin. It sounds like it might be new since the last time you were around.

That one is actually on my list to do. It's revenag's bouncing armors as well and he's given us permission to convert any of them. I've got like 10 different things going on but next time I feel like blending I'll do that one for you.

1) That's a pregnancy problem. Body swapping just currently isn't working. Halstrom seems to think it'll be fixed over the weekend.

2) All of the outfits are originally based on the type 3 Cali body mesh. Though some of the larger sizes have deviated pretty far from it :P

And thanks for thanking us. If you're looking for content created specifically to go with this pregnancy stuff' date=' you should look into my Breeder plugin. It sounds like it might be new since the last time you were around.

[/quote']

I have the Breeder plugin which runs great im just trying to add new preg Armers looking forwerd more great work.