Sexout Maternity Clothes - OLD

Latest pack uploaded, link in first post.

Changelog:

\PregnatnCali\lingerie\sexy[4-6] (sexy sleepwear)
\PregnantCali\ws\* (Julia Chang outfit)
\PregnantCali\republicans\republicanf_04* (Prospector outfit)
\PregnantCali\republicans\republicanf_03* (Settler outfit)
\PregnantCali\republicans\republicanf_02* (Fieldhand outfit)
\PregnantCali\republicans\republicanf_01* (Caravaneer Outfit)
\PregnantCali\vaultsecurity\* (Vault Security Armor)
\PregnantCali\BosUnderArmor\* (Recon Armour)
\PregnantCali\tunnelsnake01\* (Tunnel Snake)

Right, I am still having problems with a few meshes:

The following are invisible:

Alma

Bunny suit (of all kinds)

Ball Gag

These work though:

Mantis (all models)

And all the other 'Sexout' models too.

I have the Bunnysuit4278-2 installed, maternityclothes full (latest update from OP here) reflex armour s07 for type 3 35271, and ZAZ 20120109, and Loogie's tryout off course.

Here is my load order in case it helps:

FalloutNV.esm

DeadMoney.esm

HonestHearts.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

cortexscrambler.esm

Project Nevada - Core.esm

Project Nevada - Equipment.esm

MikotoBeauty.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp

Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp

bzArmour.esp

SW_Recipes_v07.esp

HomeCooking.esp

MojaveExtended100.esp

MojaveExtended20.esp

MojaveExtended40.esp

MojaveExtended60.esp

MojaveExtended80.esp

Power Armour is Powered.esp

Armored PA Gloves.esp

cortexscrambler_dance.esp

PA Footsteps.esp

T3Belts_BootsNV2.esp

Portable Bedroll - Well Rested.esp

CONELRAD 640-1240.esp

PimpMyScarf_CamoRetext.esp

Combat Ranger Armor MII.esp

UnlimitedCompanions.esp

LevelCap100.esp

FNNsysNV.esp

UnderwaterFX.esp

UWFXGodrays.esp

AK_AR15WP.esp

Readius_NV.esp

Companions Commander.esp

FNVEnhancedShaders - AA-DOF Enable.esp

Fellout-OWB.esp

Fellout.esp

mikotocassveronicahair.esp

MikotoBeauty.esp

MantisZeroSuit_ForNV.esp

Mantis07Reflex - Realism.esp

Mantis07Reflex.esp

BunnySuit-FNV.esp

VegasChokers.esp

SexoutDiscounts.esp

SexoutCommonResources.esp

SexoutHookupsALT.esp

SexoutDrugs.esp

SexoutSS.esp

SexoutCreatureLove.esp

SexoutTrade.esp

SmallerTalk.esp

SexoutBribes.esp

SexoutBrutalRapers.esp

SexoutStore.esp

SexoutPregnancyNG.esp

Sexout LevelUp.esp

SexoutNotify.esp

SexoutNCR.esp

SexoutFiends.esp

SexoutKhans.esp

SexoutKings.esp

SexoutPowderGangers.esp

SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

Total active plugins: 70

Total plugins: 71

the alma outfit is bugged for me as well, but the bunny suit shouldn't have any issues if you've got the textures installed for it. Those are elsewhere.

Evil runner, the bunny suit requires not only the esp. file provided in the SCR section but this download also:

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=5052

That one contains the meshes and textures, it's the reason some people (myself) have got invisible bodies, because these files were missing. Maybe you want to update this plugin to include it?

Btw, I seem to have some leftover files from a few weeks back installed on FOMM. I an wondering, do I need any of these or can I uninstall them?

29'smaternityclothes12

MaternityClothesMeshes

MaternityClothesTextures (both of these are in addition to maternityclothesfull)

TryoutPregnantMeshes

Skimpy_Slave_Rags-43850-1-0

Streetwalker (drugs addon clothing, but would be nice if you guys incorporated it into SCR too)

VegasChokers

I know its a dumb question, but I like to be sure. I've probably got loads of superfluous stuff installed, the price I pay for not updating for 3-4 weeks.

No. There should be a big blue box that says download on it and that's all you need. I think you're trying to download with their desktop manager.

Thanks, but thats what I did, then it says "Your download link will appear after wait" but the counter doesn't countdown.I disabled pop-up

blockers and No Scripts (Firefox)but the counter won't budge,for me.I had this file before but like a dumbass deleted it when I did a reinstall.:(

Edit:Was finally able to DL through I.E. Firefox don't wanna play well with 4shared.

hmm i wonder if you would need permission to do this one

http://fallout3.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=13975

last file down is for new vegas

sc2 female ghost armor(nova' date=' kerrigan)

heck i would try to make a private version for myself but geck is kind of difficult to understand plus im guessing i would have to mod scr resources to add it in correctly?

[/quote']

I know nothing about the geck, like absolutely nothing and I can still do it. It just requires knowledge of blender and a little bit of nifskope. I'll take a look at those requests. Big starcraft fan myself so the odds of me doing that one are pretty good.

I know nothing about the geck, like absolutely nothing and I can still do it. It just requires knowledge of blender and a little bit of nifskope. I'll take a look at those requests. Big starcraft fan myself so the odds of me doing that one are pretty good.

hmm dont know too much about blender or nifskope guess ill have to teach myself with some noob to pro guides, the geck I can actually understand since I do have some programming knowledge, just not as much experience

Any hope someone will be so kind to remove clipping from outfits such as Torn Vaultsuit(there are gaps between sleeves and torso) or Wasteland Wanderer Outfit(terrible clipping in lower area plus same as T.Vaultsuit)

//Unless I'm ranting again like little girl and it's just trashy skeleton,or trashy animations, or something else :P

I'm still getting invisible textures for Alma and the Julia outfits for whatever reason.

You need to upload the original Julia Chang mod as well as the Pregnancy file. I'll add it to the OP.

I thought Alma was in the Maternity file, it also needs pregnant versions too later.

Any hope someone will be so kind to remove clipping from outfits such as Torn Vaultsuit(there are gaps between sleeves and torso) or Wasteland Wanderer Outfit(terrible clipping in lower area plus same as T.Vaultsuit)

//Unless I'm ranting again like little girl and it's just trashy skeleton' date='or trashy animations, or something else :P

[/quote']

clipping is just going to happen. If you want to upload a screenshot and show me, if it's worth the time I'll go back and do it.

clipping is just going to happen. If you want to upload a screenshot and show me' date=' if it's worth the time I'll go back and do it.[/quote']

Due to request, here cometh screenshot mosaic ;)

EDIT: I found dismembered sleeves issue on:

-Armored Vault 13 Suit

-Utility Vault Suits

-"common" Vault Suits

-Security Vault Armors(those, however, are probably barely, if at all, visible)

Also "Armored Vault 13 Suit"(from Classic Pack) is using "Armored Vault 101 Suit" textures.

(Don't know if there is support for "Starter Pack" DLCs, so just pointing that out ;))

oooh, the brahmin one is pretty gross, I'll see what I can do. I didn't do the torn vault suit, and I might get around the the third one but no promises.

Thanks for pointing those out.

I was lurking lately in Meshes folder and found out models from folders:

-wastelandsettler01(Brahmin outfit with suspenders)

-wastelandsettler02

-wastelandclothing01

-wastelandclothing05(Grunt Outfit)

are using whole bodies rather than trimmed exposed parts(like in Cruiser, Veteran, Doc or Troublemaker outfits) causing clipping problems. Of course I mean such folders inside */pregnantcali/*

Unrelated to clippings:

Upon equiping Charmer outfit(WastelandClothing01, I believe) Fallout: NV crash(and it's only "real" crash I encountered; other are only perm. game freezes). Besides models themselves I think it might be script issue.

//Unless I'm ranting again like little girl and it's just trashy skeleton' date='or trashy animations, or something else :P

[/quote']

You may want to try and remember that such comments can and will be taken poorly by some of the people here at the Lab...