Butt slider & butt plug

16 minutes ago, CHboom! said:

I guess there are two slider for butt & hip part, never seen vertical slider for it. Is there anyone who has seen it?

For example ts4 has them

https://modthesims.info/d/641421/extended-butt-and-hips-sliders-v1-2.html

https://modthesims.info/download.php?t=611940

Plus, I hope there is a butt plug for ts3... maybe my searching ability sucks too much to find the right object...

There are such sliders for TS3. 
But the bad news, no - I don't know the thread anymore, you have to look for yourself.

2 hours ago, CHboom! said:

I guess there are two slider for butt & hip part, never seen vertical slider for it. Is there anyone who has seen it?

For example ts4 has them

https://modthesims.info/d/641421/extended-butt-and-hips-sliders-v1-2.html

https://modthesims.info/download.php?t=611940

Plus, I hope there is a butt plug for ts3... maybe my searching ability sucks too much to find the right object...

Yes, I have 2 vertical sliders which have different visual effects - one raises or lowers the hips which will play hell with the leg bones if set to 'extreme' values. This one will raise the top of the butt on the back. The other affects the waist and when lowered will put a nice definition on the bottom of the butt where it meets the thigh. I use both sometimes for effect.

I haven't seen 'classic' butt plugs for the Sims 3, but do have a selection of 3 'tail plugs'. Given their use, someone with some skills could easily replace the tail with some 'cap' which would more readily resemble a classic butt plug.

https://simsfaq.tumblr.com/post/41193332578/master-list-sliders

https://venusprincess.wixsite.com/venusprincess/product-page/dog-tail-plugs

Spoiler

Screenshot-954.jpg.f30e267b9db3df541149c45e3cff8985.jpgScreenshot-955.jpg.57ce07e9280563c9e9235193f753d66c.jpg

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I could NOT find an archived copy of the aWT sliders I use and the link provided no longer works. If anyone has access to these in some form, please share for the sake of others. Mine are buried in that huge clusterfuck merged package I made years ago.

I did find these - thought I'd share as I get use out of many.

The body sliders .zip does have a vertical hip slider.

body_sliders_by_oneeuromutt-d75fimd.zip

SliderDump_OEM.zip

Spoiler

1586642543_sliderinfo.png.4ecf26b628ceb6e670c6c63bd31169d8.png

OEM Butt Mass will cause the legs/feet to shift forwards/back and will cause the knees to bend more/less when used - A little is ok (many shots of mine even show the feet raised some from the floor instead of resting properly when on 'hands and knees' for example) but the more this is used - the worse it gets. Many sliders were created for screenshot eye candy, and not meant for use with animations - Sexual animations will often push the Sim skeleton past the 'comfort zone' and this is where the short comings of using sliders to affect shape are really exposed.

two slider for butt & hip part

Use your search engine. You'll find a couple of fairly comprehensive lists. One by One Euro Mutt and the other I forget the author. Type in "sims 3 sliders". I also recommend Nraas Master Controller, as it allows more than the EA limit of number of sliders displayed, AND has adjustments that allow you to increase the range of the sliders you use.

She's a FemmeBot, and she is my custom mesh, but she is also slider "enhanced"...

Spoiler

Screenshot-245.jpg.3cad79060920012ec9e50f1db3808abe.jpg

Screenshot-248.jpg.e19574f66f6342df4ee0a533b2ef339b.jpg

Another work in progress.

16 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

One Euro Mutt

These are fairly easy to find and luckily are also posted at Mod The Sims for the most part.

aWT seems much harder to find - as I spent a decent amount of time searching, using cross links, ect. Even the aWT blog says there is some problem with the slider downloads....

Looking at my archives and taking note of those, I was able to roughly deduce the ones in my game which I have no archive for. Pretty sure they are the aWT ones.

34 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

aWT... http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/thread-2858.html

Not sure if these are exactly what you are thinking of?

No, I have those and downloaded both files to double check already.

The ones in question will have many 'similar' sliders to the OneEuroMutt options. Yet are different in the bones being manipulated allowing more complicated adjustments. One could add butt mass in one, and then remove it with another and the result would not look the same as if it was default for example.

I haven't seen any of the body sliders listed include things like: Achilles tendon, toe size/length, hand-finger size/length/girth, just to list a few - never mind the ones that may appear somewhat redundant. Breast height? I use that in combination with breast fullness and chest height to 'move' the nipples higher (or lower). Yeah, I have quite a few I don't see in many of the easily searchable slider mods, and since I have no archive or anyway to identify some of the slider packages I use, cannot be certain of the creator and specific names other than the reference in CAS.

58 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

Not all in a single shot though

I used the search feature at the top to bring up anything labled 'slider', and maybe I was wrong about the extra sliders I use being from aWT......

All I know for certain is there are many 'out there'. I found what I have somehow, somewhere. Anyone else wanting to will have to just search and don't forget to 'crosslink'. It's term I made up for when a web surfer searches a page for other links instead of relying on just search engine results - many times I've been able to find things others have linked in comments for example.

@landess @LadySmoks Sorry to bother you again. And thanks for sharing. I can get usefuI, and great sliders in that zip file. However, I checked your file, but I can't find what want exactly. What I mean 'vertical' looks the photo I just attached. Maybe my caress eyes didn't catch... If there's no slider like it, I really want to make new one, but it seems that it's too hard to make it.buttslider.jpg.03abca70b6db8891ac6991597b43ccb6.jpg

I can't find what want exactly

I don't know exactly what you want? One Euro Mutt has a slider that raises the hips/ butt/ waist. If you are looking for a slider that shrinks the pelvic region, then no, I do not know of one, perhaps @landess does.

Tools for making sliders can be found on MTS, and you are right... it is harder than it looks. I have one I have been working on for a few months. 

6 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

I don't know exactly what you want? One Euro Mutt has a slider that raises the hips/ butt/ waist. If you are looking for a slider that shrinks the pelvic region, then no, I do not know of one, perhaps @landess does.

Tools for making sliders can be found on MTS, and you are right... it is harder than it looks. I have one I have been working on for a few months. 

I'm sorry to make you confused. I just said I can't find what I want in the zip file shared by landess. Sometimes misspelling occurs because my palms(?) touch trackpad quite often. I do have waist height slider, which makes hips,butt,waist move altogether, vertically. So, you are right, I'm looking for pelvic vertical slider(??), as you mentioned. But In TS4 they are using vertical butt slider, so I used that term.

I'm just briefly checked pages dealing with making slider, WOOOW....Looks so difficult, even though authors are trying to explain things from zero ground.

Back to the main topic, I personally body line of ts4 is much better than that of ts3, and I tried to figure out what makes difference between them, then realized shape of hip would be the answer, So I photoshoped it a little bit then.... well.... as you can see the pic above.

I don't want to play ts4, because I put tons of times in ts3. but that bum part is dragging me into playing ts4.

Thanks for the reply, and if I make you confused again, tell me please :)

if I make you confused again, tell me please

No problem there! I try not to be the fool that nods in understanding while having no clue! )))

Yes, the tutorials for making sliders are not easy. What you want will be a bone slider, which is perhaps easier than a geom based slider, and more universal. What I learned when working on my slider is that, some times, one bone will change the bone adjacent to it, as is shown in the tutorial for the neck slider that made the head also change size.  Of course, that is a width slider (horizontal) and you seek a vertical compression of the pelvis region... if I understand correctly. I honestly do not think it will be a big problem for the adjacent bones, as they should simply stretch as the pelvis is squeezed. Of course, I could be wrong as I am far from an expert.

The easiest thing to do is try it!!! What is the worst thing to happen? It does not work, and you have no slider??? But, you have this now. And failure is not failure... it's learning!!! )))))) So again, my suggestion is to download the tools from MTS... the Slider template tool and at least the bonedelta editor tool. 

3 hours ago, CHboom! said:

I'm looking for pelvic vertical slider(??)

Well for now - cheat!

Use a height slider to shrink the distance vertically of 'everything. Then use a leg 'length' slider to make the legs longer - raising a shortened torso.....    The effect you seek isn't so extreme that using this way would distort the appearance.

17 minutes ago, CHboom! said:

sim height by CMAR

No. There are 100's of other sliders. One Euro Mutt has sliders that will move just the sim pelvis region up or down. This creates a short waisted look which I have gathered @landess is partial to. Another way that I use, which also seems to work better with animation alignment are a body length slider and an arm length slider which I think are on MTS from Johna? Possibly OEM??? This will shorten only the top half of the sim and then the arm length separately. Then, there is a "leg Z" slider by OEM which lengthens or shortens only the legs... AND the butt/ waist height slider that moves the pelvis region up or down. Many many sliders that can be used in many many combinations. Again, Nraas MC to allow for more than EA's basic slider count, which I think might be 60?

2 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Again, Nraas MC to allow for more than EA's basic slider count, which I think might be 60?

I have a file that disable slider count, so one more slider can't effect limitation issue.

And it seems that none of height sliders can't affect vertical size of pelvis, so I decide to modify it with slider by making new one. But the problem is where can I find sims3 body mesh?? Basic one. Can't find anywhere, even after googling it.

32 minutes ago, CHboom! said:

vertical size of pelvis

Much discussion of pelvis 'height', which is now revealed to be vertical size of pelvis.....  My mistake. The next time someone makes a comparison to mods for the Sims 4, I will remain silent as I have no knowledge of that game specifically or the 10's of 1,000's of mods.

28 minutes ago, CHboom! said:

sims3 body mesh

Stop... reverse. If you are looking to make a geom based slider, all I can tell you is to download TSRW from TSR and use that to make a package and extract a mesh. I know nothing more about geom based sliders. I read the tutorial and decided to avoid it. ))) Or you want it as a reference to see bones in Blender or Milkshape??? Same. TSRW, make a package and extract the mesh. Geom import/ export tools can be found on MTS.

https://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Tutorial:Creating_a_Bone-Based_Custom_Slider

TSRW copies the mesh from your game files, so whatever outfits, top, bottoms EP's SP's you have in your game, it can find. Generally, af swimsuit plunge for most full body items.

My word is far from the end-all, but I took a look. Not going to be quick or easy from what I ran into. The pelvis is apparently parent to everything below it, which means when you squeeze it vertically, the legs get shorter and raise up. So, if I had that correct, you will also need to find a counter bone or bones, so as the butt squeezes smaller vertically, the legs remain in the same relative starting position and feet on the ground. Good luck, and let us know how things go! )))

1 hour ago, landess said:

Much discussion of pelvis 'height', which is now revealed to be vertical size of pelvis.....  My mistake.

Not your fault at all!!! It's mine, as I didn't explain it deeply to make you!

1 hour ago, landess said:

The next time someone makes a comparison to mods for the Sims 4, I will remain silent as I have no knowledge of that game specifically or the 10's of 1,000's of mods.

I've never played ts4 neither. I just thought body line of simmies in ts4 look better than that in ts3.

1 hour ago, LadySmoks said:

Or you want it as a reference to see bones in Blender or Milkshape??? Same. TSRW, make a package and extract the mesh.

Could you explain little bit more? I don't know how can I extract mesh from it.

Well, What I've done so far is loading female bottom nude in TSRW, and trying to extract it as .package, but it's not possible.1815252943_2021-02-22130949.png.5ead893aa9f3376c00668811862476c8.png

And, how can i open it in blender?

16 minutes ago, CHboom! said:

bottom

No... af swimsuit plunge, to have the full body, but without feet and head. Using the pic you posted, next to File, click Edit> Project Contents> Export> To Package. You need s3pe to open a package and export the lod 1 geom. Use the TSRW project contents as reference, the geom you want is the largest, 173kb, I believe. You will need to read through cmomoney's tutorial on Blender tools, and download the one that is correct for whichever version of Blender you have.

But if you are not familiar with some tools, it will be even more difficult.