Fusion Girl mutated hands

I just had that happen to me a few days ago & couldn't for the life of me figure out why and searches turned up zilch.

I am using the latest FG 1.8 and I only saw it on Piper's outfit gloves myself. Her nude body was fine I immediately checked. I downloaded the Kite's scoop digger outfit nabbed the old fusion girl files and built only that outfit with them. And loaded up my save and changed her clothes & had zero hand issues with Piper's hand after that.

Maybe it's an issue with the gloves from FG/bodyslide files, no idea. Curious what other clothes/armors did you see an issue with?

If it is you have to let the Zex Team know on their discord for a fix.

I don't have any classy chassis outfits installed to test but that would mean the issue with those said outfits is the 1stperson arms/gloves mesh and the 3rd person outfit I'd assume are fine.

This might* be physics related. Do you have OCPBC installed the collision one? Your the only other person I found with the same issue.

3 hours ago, aghjax said:

I don't have any classy chassis outfits installed to test but that would mean the issue with those said outfits is the 1stperson arms/gloves mesh and the 3rd person outfit I'd assume are fine.

This might* be physics related. Do you have OCPBC installed the collision one? Your the only other person I found with the same issue.

This is just bad boneweight for outfit, need to be fixed

• 1 month later...

I have this same issue with FG; it occurs with all clothes and armors which have gloved hands. I've read that it's an issue with the bone meshes of the vanilla conversions included in the FG file, but I can't for the life of me figure out why it's occurring or how to fix it. If I load the parts up in BodySlide they look fine; I've tried copying the default female hand bone meshes to all the gloved outfits in the Outfit Studio and only one replacement was successful (BoS Scribe Armor). I've also noticed that one glove which wasn't working when I previously had FG installed (BoS Knight Underarmor) is magically fixed but the glove mesh is nowhere to be found in my game's data files. The fact that seemingly nobody else has ever made a post about this issue makes me wonder if it just works correctly for everybody else or if most people just ignore it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/17/2021 at 7:05 AM, GoneSoonish27 said:

I have this same issue with FG; it occurs with all clothes and armors which have gloved hands. I've read that it's an issue with the bone meshes of the vanilla conversions included in the FG file, but I can't for the life of me figure out why it's occurring or how to fix it. If I load the parts up in BodySlide they look fine; I've tried copying the default female hand bone meshes to all the gloved outfits in the Outfit Studio and only one replacement was successful (BoS Scribe Armor). I've also noticed that one glove which wasn't working when I previously had FG installed (BoS Knight Underarmor) is magically fixed but the glove mesh is nowhere to be found in my game's data files. The fact that seemingly nobody else has ever made a post about this issue makes me wonder if it just works correctly for everybody else or if most people just ignore it.

1. Build your Fusion Girl body and all the  included Vanilla outfits in BodySlide. (This causes gloved hands to appear jacked up because the gloved hands get converted in the process of building the outfits to the Fusion Girl body preset that you've chosen to use)

2. Once the Fusion Girl body and all vanilla (+DLC) clothing are built in BodySlide, then use a BSA extractor to extract the main mesh BSA file from the main game folder. 

3. Go to the extracted Data/Mesh/Clothing folder and find the outfit(s) with gloved hands and copy the "FGloves.nif" file from that/those folder(s) and then paste them into the correct folder and overwrite the FGloves.nif file(s) that were corrupted by the BodySlide conversion. This will fix the broken looking gloved hands by replacing the converted BodySlide gloved hands back to vanilla gloves that look fine. The only file that needs to be replaced is the FGloves.nif file under each clothing/armor that has jacked up hands. 

It would be nice if someone could make a mod that replaces all gloved outfits/armors with jacked up hands to use the original vanilla FGloves.nif files to save people a lot of time. The Fusion Girl body team should do this an add it as an "Optional" file on the Nexus and explain that you need to install it  to overwrte the corrupted hands AFTER building your body preset and all the outfits in BodySlide first. 

VonHelton on this site is the one who told me about this workaround and I tested it with the Grognak outfit and it worked. I'm even using PipPad mod so I don't have a Pipboy on my arm and I didn't notice anything abnormal about the arms or hands after testing this in both 3rd and 1st person. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I made a quick mod on Nexus for this issue, just a pack of the FGlove.nif files as @ReaperBlade mentioned. Here's a link: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/52925

Someone can re-upload it here if they'd like, but I feel it "fits in" more on Nexus. lol

Thanks for helping me solve this issue in my game in the process too!

• 2 years later...
On 6/30/2021 at 6:46 AM, SilverSilva21 said:

I made a quick mod on Nexus for this issue, just a pack of the FGlove.nif files as @ReaperBlade mentioned. Here's a link: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/52925

Someone can re-upload it here if they'd like, but I feel it "fits in" more on Nexus. lol

Thanks for helping me solve this issue in my game in the process too!

ayo is there a chance you could update that mod to contain fix for engineer armor engineer oficer armor and cage armor?

• 4 months later...