"Is there a mod that..." & Requests

Is there a mod that allows a companion to use weapons with modifications and still keep the modded in characteristics?

For example, Sniper Rifle with the carbon fibre and silencer mod, so with the mod companions can use it and sniper rifle is still silenced.

Is there a mod that: allows the Xbox Controller to be used while retaining access to the console without having to disable the controller first?  Been poking around the .ini files but not seen a setting that seems to override the console while using the controller.  Its really annoying to have to stop, pause the game, disable the controller, do what I need to in the console, then re-enabling the controller.  Since the game has been out so long I hope someone has been able to figure this out...

Is there a mod that: allows the Xbox Controller to be used while retaining access to the console without having to disable the controller first?  Been poking around the .ini files but not seen a setting that seems to override the console while using the controller.  Its really annoying to have to stop, pause the game, disable the controller, do what I need to in the console, then re-enabling the controller.  Since the game has been out so long I hope someone has been able to figure this out...

its not disabling console, per say, it disables all vanilla mouse/keyboard controls for the game when a gamepad is plugged in, including the ~ button, so you need a way to enable both control schemes at once.

You might be able to use X360ce to bypass the automatic controller takeover and use both at the same time. I use it for things with messed up controls like binary domain, dead rising off the record, and splinter cell conviction, and when it does the override i can use both controller and the mouse and keyboard at the same time, no clue how it will react to a game already functioning correctly though but its worth a shot.

just Google X360ce, even if it ends up not doing what you want it to that program is still a godsend for anyone who plays pc and prefers controllers.

its not disabling console, per say, it disables all vanilla mouse/keyboard controls for the game when a gamepad is plugged in, including the ~ button, so you need a way to enable both control schemes at once.

You might be able to use X360ce to bypass the automatic controller takeover and use both at the same time. I use it for things with messed up controls like binary domain, dead rising off the record, and splinter cell conviction, and when it does the override i can use both controller and the mouse and keyboard at the same time, no clue how it will react to a game already functioning correctly though but its worth a shot.

just Google X360ce, even if it ends up not doing what you want it to that program is still a godsend for anyone who plays pc and prefers controllers.

I have a copy of X360ce somewhere and a Logitech USB pad.  Guess I can try to find them both and try that if X360ce doesn't work with the Xbox controller I use.  Thanks for the tip.

That mod seems to just allow "game time" to progress in menus - it dosen't actually allow actions to occur when in menus.

So in a sense the game is still "paused" but the timescale continues to progress.

I'm looking for a mod that allows gameplay to pass while in the Pip-Boy menu.

Is there a cosplay mod for this character for Fallout New Vegas? :

c3f32605479305609ba377026eb13593.jpg

I can probably mix and match existing armor/clothing mods, but a purpose built would be nice. God she looks so damn awesome.

From another angle:

sample-37f2fd83a94ecdc807e51cd6631f889c.

I can probably mix and match existing armor/clothing mods, but a purpose built would be nice. God she looks so damn awesome.

From another angle:

That site doesn't work, so we can't see the images.

From another angle:

That site doesn't work, so we can't see the images.

Damnit, let's try again then -_-

y101b.jpg

624063-jigoku__9_.jpg

anonime_original.jpg

Is there any clothing/armor that looks like this or is exactly this? Anything that looks kinda like the fashion in this one is ok as well.

I'm finishing my long forgotten companion, but i can't seem to find a tactical/wastelandy looking clothing for her.

zmt.jpg

Thanks

Is there any clothing/armor that looks like this or is exactly this? Anything that looks kinda like the fashion in this one is ok as well.

I'm finishing my long forgotten companion, but i can't seem to find a tactical/wastelandy looking clothing for her.

zmt.jpg

Thanks

I think I saw something similar to this in style in the wasteland cloth collection from Nagothm. It's a huge download though and some of the outfits aren't really optimized for gameplay (some of them have huge polycounts). There are some screenshot packages in that thread, so you can look before commiting to download the whole thing.

lol Bruce, she wants a outfit not a new wardrobe :P There are some like it in there but it seems like a massive download for just one or two outfits.

I don't think the one you are asking for is around any more. Here are some more pure tactical outfits, one of them being Jill Valentines BSAA one and some similar to the one you want.

Lady Outfit (Most likely the closest to what you want)

34989-1-1287780870.jpg

Dragonskin Tactical Outfit

36152-2-1288592738.jpg

High Desert Tactical Gear

41410-1-1304988227.jpg

Tactical Clothing (The one I like to use with female followers)

39972-1-1296854644.jpg

Tactical Clothing Remix

42769-2-1310338600.jpg

Tactical Vests - with ammo pouches

48395-1-1353480541.jpg

Tactical Gear

40808-1-1299618195.jpg

ABU ACU Tactical Outfits

41198-1-1301698717.jpg

SLCPD Tactical Vest

41886-1-1305859605.jpg

Reinforced Chinese Stealth Suit - NV v2dot2