"Is there a mod that..." & Requests

Yo - Is there a GlossMax like app for FNV? Cant seem to find anything on that :s

You can easily add glossiness to skin by:

opening the nif in nifskope

left click the skin portion in the render window you want to "gloss"

expand the nitrishape block that's now highlighted on the left

left click the bsshaderpplightingproperty child of the nitrishape

in the property list at the bottom, find shader flags

double-click the shader flags listed and then click the dropdown triangle

check SF_Environment_Mapping to add it to the current shader flags

save the nif and test in game

That's about the quickest and easiest method of adding gloss to skin. You'll want to do the same for the head as well.

Yo - Is there a GlossMax like app for FNV? Cant seem to find anything on that :s

You can easily add glossiness to skin by:

opening the nif in nifskope

left click the skin portion in the render window you want to "gloss"

expand the nitrishape block that's now highlighted on the left

left click the bsshaderpplightingproperty child of the nitrishape

in the property list at the bottom, find shader flags

double-click the shader flags listed and then click the dropdown triangle

check SF_Environment_Mapping to add it to the current shader flags

save the nif and test in game

That's about the quickest and easiest method of adding gloss to skin. You'll want to do the same for the head as well.

Thanks but i know that, soz wasnt clear on that, i just want to change the gloss of all the T6M stuff and its so easy with GlossMax just drag and drop 600 nifs and boom its done  :D

Have you tried GlossMax on fonv nifs? There's enough similarity that it might still work.

Nevermind, read GlossMax mod description, it isn't using niflib, it's a custom hex edit change. Won't work.

Yeah tried it :/ oh well, thanks for the help anyways, i might try to make a sikuli script to change the glossvalues  :D

I know there was I mod that allows the player to show multiple weapons on them, as long as they were holstered differently. I remember it back in FO3 and I would love to have it in New Vega, but I could not find it in either game. Any help?

Well, ther's this mod: http://fallout3.nexusmods.com/mods/7531 ..and this mod: 

(DL link in vid's description)

...and here's my question. What's this Mass Effect-ey looking bodysuit and where to get it?

10553-1-1262529580.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Permission to join in :)

Is there a mod that adds a real Native-American outfit for T6m or Type N?

Items such as light brown chaps, chest armor made from bone, fur accessories, etc.

A bit like the Julia Chang clothes that can be found here...

• 2 weeks later...

Imps More Complex Needs can dynamically change your height and weight based on SPECIAL stats. You can also do it manually. Also, if you don't want to use the mod you can always use "player.setscale X.X" in the console. 1.0 is baseline (approx 5'8"), Sunny Smiles is 0.95(@5'0" or 5'1") to give you a frame of reference.

• 4 weeks later...

Can anyone tell me where Casey's outfit is in game? I have it but there was no readme and it's hidden at the nexus.

Not sure which mod is it. But you can find out the location easily by opening the mod in GECK. Locate the outfit in Items/Armor list, right click it, select Use Info. There are 2 charts..  If the outfit is just lying freely somewhere the location will be in "Used in these Cells" double click it and it will show up in the Render Window. ..if it's locked up in a safe though it will be listed in "Used by these objects" and you'll need to repeat the same process to find out the location of the container.