"Is there a mod that..." & Requests

These are the ones that I would look at not sure what HDTshop is for. Weapons.of.the.New.Millenia.esm WMX-ModernWeapons.esp Lollerguns.esp 

HDT Shop is just mostly military clothing or more wearable stuff. No actual weaponry nor ammo. I already poked through all Weapons of New Millenia related mods, and lollerguns isn't it either. Thanks for the tips though. What I'm doing is using an Item Browser menu to find everything a mod has in it, like books, special rooms, weapons, ammo, so forth. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find this single part in every mod I've searched. :/

• 2 weeks later...

There are only some for fallout 3 like the vagis mod on the nexus some of the sexout mods might work if you have TTW (tale of 2 wastelands) which will only work if you have both fallout 3 and new Vegas. So it will mostly trial and error some things like pregnancy might not work on fallout 3.

There are only some for fallout 3 like the vagis mod on the nexus some of the sexout mods might work if you have TTW (tale of 2 wastelands) which will only work if you have both fallout 3 and new Vegas. So it will mostly trial and error some things like pregnancy might not work on fallout 3.

but other than vagis nothing really directed towards the fallout 3 dlc? I have ttw already, but was looking for sexout/adult quest mods. If not I might download vagis, but is it really worth it would you say?

• 4 weeks later...
I'm looking for some kind of ill-looking (just non-healthy, not wounded or torn - example under spoiler) human skin texture resource, about 1k*1k and preferably with normal map. Idealy the same as used for Ganseki Club 3D scenes. Had image-googled, but got just reclama or medical manuals. Thanks in advance.

post-58171-0-23679100-1470121430_thumb.jpg

What I've been searching for forever; a twin pistol-wielding mod, with or without off-hand modifiers for using dual weapons. My google-fu has failed me again.

bc09106918518b39ac6905dbf7491a9e.jpg

An FO4 mod has an off-hand weapon in an armor (ring) slot just for show, but I want to actually USE both weapons.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, do you know where can I encounter a Type 3 or Type 6 (or variations, I don't care) replacer with bouncing breast.

I've been researching in nexus and I haven't seen anything and I remember playing this game with type 3 replacer with bouncing breasts.

I've encountered this:

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/40227/?

But I only see DLC armors and some nexus authors conversions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't think it's KOZZZ as I believe KOZZZ puts their name in their .esps KOZZ mods are also fallout NV not fallout 3 not sure if they work with TTW or not. 

Kozzz_SexyClothingsVol2(en).esp Kozzz_SC(en).esp are from the 2 that I have downloaded.

You could open the .esp try to see where it came from.

I don't think it's KOZZZ as I believe KOZZZ puts their name in their .esps KOZZ mods are also fallout NV not fallout 3 not sure if they work with TTW or not. 

Kozzz_SexyClothingsVol2(en).esp Kozzz_SC(en).esp are from the 2 that I have downloaded.

You could open the .esp try to see where it came from.

How do you open it? What program do you use to open it?

It is needed to run AFM-equipments.esp  / AFM equipments 4 divinex and type 3 if that helps.

@behensks

garden of eden creation kit - GECK or f03edit can bee used to see what is in a .esp/esm not sure if it will give you the info you need.

Easiest way to find out what mod it's from is to go through each of their required mods that are listed on their page. The link are no longer any good but the files are still there and are still search able. 

The fetishlingerieset.esm comes from the Type 3 F Custom Replacer and Armors by Unknown which is listed on their page as they took the stockings from the mod to make their AFM mod. 

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/16043/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffallout3%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D16043&pUp=1

@behensks

garden of eden creation kit - GECK or f03edit can bee used to see what is in a .esp/esm not sure if it will give you the info you need.

Easiest way to find out what mod it's from is to go through each of their required mods that are listed on their page. The link are no longer any good but the files are still there and are still search able. 

The fetishlingerieset.esm comes from the Type 3 F Custom Replacer and Armors by Unknown which is listed on their page as they took the stockings from the mod to make their AFM mod. 

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/16043/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Ffallout3%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D16043&pUp=1

That was the one that I was looking for. When I downloaded the main mod I must have had to download 20 or 30 mods that were required to go with it. I went back several times to see if I missed something. My guess is that I downloaded the replacement armor and texture that was required in the description but did not download the rest of the files. I spent many, many hours looking for that file.  Thanks for your help. I appreaciate your help and for taking the time to help me. Thanks again.

whenever im about to die my 

courier starts to emit an electrical

aura, I believe DoA is causing this,

does anyone know for sure?

and can I remove such effect via

the geck?

i should mention I do have Daughters of Ares

installed but the effect happens on non-DoA 

races, so yep its annoying having a person

made of flesh, blood, and bone start to spark

up like tesla coils

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest sigmaceti

just want to ask is there mod that add fallout 3 bittercup as companion to Fallout NV that is not for TTW, just a port of her to NV and is there mod that add Liara from ME game to NV, I have find one but it change a lot of stuff and make a mess of things but I am looking for just companion, simple mod with no need for quests or anything just her as companion and if anyone have ME armors for Fallout 3 from this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2BzjvW9f4k ty in advance