M2M Animations for SLAL

View File

Please read Tweens' Terms of Use (modified) before downloading this archive.

This mod is a SLAL collection of animations from Tweens' M2M Animations. The animations were made for male/male usage, but can also be utilized by any characters with schlongs, i.e. it is suitable for use in gay, dickgirl, and femdom (strap-on) contexts though positional adjustments through SexLab are necessary for the latter two. Please note there are issues with timing in this SLAL pack not present in the original, hence Tweens' original decision to not utilize the SLAL framework and create a standalone mod. This collection is for individuals who would not be bothered by this problem. If this timing issue is unacceptable, please consider using M2M Animations instead. For previews of the animations, refer to the original mod's page (videos are male on male).

Animation List:

1. Solo Masturbation
  2. Duo Masturbation
  3. Standing BJ
  4. 69
  5. 3Way
  6. 4Way
  7. Duo Masturbation Deux
  8. Power Driver
  9. Face-down Fuck
  10. Aggressive Face-down
  11. Deep Kiss
  12. Laying BJ
  13. Muscle Worship
  14. Standing Jerk-Off
  15. Standing Jerk-Off Variation 1
  16. Standing Jerk-Off Variation 2
  17. Laying Jerk-Off
  18. Laying Jerk-Off Variation 1
  19. Laying Jerk-Off Variation 2
  20. Laying BJ 3Way
  21. Laying Pushups 3Way
  22. Laying Poke 3Way
  23. Standing BJ 3Way
  24. Cowboy
  25. Missionary
  26. Cock Milker
  27. Smooch
  28. 4 Way BJ
  29. Quick Suck-1,2,3
  30. Leg Up Fuck
  31. Aggressive Face Fuck
  32. Aggressive KO 3Way
  33. Foreplay:

1) Kissing1

2) Kissing 2

3) Admire

4) Butt Check

5) Neck Kiss

6) Hand Trace

REQUIREMENTS

• SexLab - Sex Animation Framework
  • SexLab Animation Loader
  • The above's requirements.

INSTALLATION

• Install and enable.
  • Run FNIS for Users.
  • Register and enable the animations in SLAL's MCM.

Terms of Use

Spoiler

Terms of Use Contract

This Document represents a Legal Contract that serves as the Terms of Use for the video game modifier: “M2M Animations for SLAL”, herein referred to as "M2MMod".

Definitions

Any person who downloads this M2MMod, is herein referred to as a "User".
Any person who uploads this M2MMod to any other destination; adds it, in whole or in part, to any other mod; distributes any derivative work where M2MMod is used/included, in whole or in part; distributes any changes to the primary M2MMod, is herein referred to as a "Distributor".
Capital letters are used where grammatically correct and for emphasis.
/ (slash) is used to denote and/or.
The terms “use”, ”used”, "usage" represents: download/possess/install/use.
The term "Mod" represents: a distributed game modifier.

Terms of Use

The Developer of M2MMod does hereby grant permission that anyone may use these animations, in any way they deem fitting, so long as it is Legal within the Country/State/Region in which they are being used/distributed. This also encompasses any and all rules governing the platform of distribution of said M2MMod, which includes, but is not limited to: the User's ISP and any websites and associated utilities to/by which M2MMod is distributed.

Adult

This M2MMod is intended to be used/distributed by Adults Only, which is determined by the Laws and Regulations of the User's/Distributor's jurisdiction; and as such, must ONLY be used by Legal Adults, and distributed ONLY to/by Legal Adults and ONLY as Legal Adult Content.

Intent and Content

This M2MMod's sole intent is to depict sexual relations between Consenting* ADULT Homosexual Men in a fantasy environment; specifically: Adult actors within the video game "The Elder Scrolls V(five) Skyrim**, and any other names by which said game, and said actors, are known.
Use of this M2MMod for any illegal purpose, including, but not limited to: depictions of children, is strictly prohibited;
Use of this M2MMod in Countries/States/Regions where said content would be considered illegal; including, but not limited to: anti-sodomy/anti-homosexual laws and regulations, is also strictly prohibited.

Activation and Remedy

By downloading this M2MMod archive, you are agreeing to abide by these Term and Conditions; and are of Legal Age and Legally Recognized to be Competent to enter into a Contract. You also agree that the Developer of M2MMod, and any associated parties, remain harmless if usage/distribution exceeds the boundaries of this Contract.

Availability and Retrospection

This Contract is included within the M2MMod archive. It is stated and agreed to that any changes/additions to/of this Contract will be retroactive to all versions, insofar as all older versions shall be removed/deleted and replaced with the updated Terms of Use Contract version.

Distribution

This Contract must be included with any downloaded/uploaded/translated/modified/derivative version or working. The only exception to this clause would be works that do not include a folder/archive.

Footnotes

* "Consenting" is used as a relative term, where within a fantasy environment even forced/aggressive contact would be considered consenting; as no "person", or "persons”, are harmed; and it embeds within the narrative of the story/game-play.
** This M2MMod is not in any way associated with, nor is it endorsed by, Bethesda Softworks, Bethesda Game Studios, ZeniMax Media, it's subsidiaries, or any associated persons/companies. The name was used for reference purposes only.

Credits

Tweens for creating these animations and allowing the creation of this SLAL pack.

© TweensAnimations

------------------------By clicking on the download link, you are agreeing to abide by the Terms of Use Contract--------------

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2021 at 6:13 AM, in'n'out said:

I can't get it what's the purpose for this mod? M2M has its own MCM menu and easily gets registered by SexLab. No SLAL needed.

If you don't want that and instead prefer to run it through SLAL. It's just an option.

On 2/10/2021 at 12:38 PM, bruhfrman said:

Would this work with female futa NPCs with male player character?

Yes.

On 2/24/2021 at 2:09 AM, shiagwen said:

no, i mean the two files LE you get in the mcm slal loader. you see this also in the slanim json files.

The packs are separated because of how Tweens, the original creator, chose to name the files. In respect to him, I chose not to rename them, thus necessitating two separate SLAL entries.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/27/2021 at 9:45 AM, BeranabusBarnes said:

The packs are separated because of how Tweens, the original creator, chose to name the files. In respect to him, I chose not to rename them, thus necessitating two separate SLAL entries.

i put the standing 3way bj from list2 into list (1) , deleted list 2, and of course its files from 2 to 1, same in slanims, , deleted both behaviours, made a new behaviour. run fnis, everything correct, i did this dozens of time.

but the m2m does not show up ingame in mcm slloader. what did i miss ? Looks like i cannot add an animation into a slanims and meshes animation without using the slal editor itself.

btw you wrote the standing 3way bj from slal 2 in the meshes animations slal 1 , but not in the list. i delete the jerkoffs anyway so that is the only file in 2 i need.

21 hours ago, shiagwen said:

i put the standing 3way bj from list2 into list (1) , deleted list 2, and of course its files from 2 to 1, same in slanims, , deleted both behaviours, made a new behaviour. run fnis, everything correct, i did this dozens of time.

but the m2m does not show up ingame in mcm slloader. what did i miss ? Looks like i cannot add an animation into a slanims and meshes animation without using the slal editor itself.

btw you wrote the standing 3way bj from slal 2 in the meshes animations slal 1 , but not in the list. i delete the jerkoffs anyway so that is the only file in 2 i need.

It sounds like you know the general procedures for constructing a SLAL pack so I am assuming that your issue is probably due to not renaming the hkx files that you copied over into M2M 1's animation folder. Instead of M2M-, they should be changed to M2M_.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 8/23/2021 at 4:29 AM, alwen said:

Sorry, could you expand on what the timing issues are?

On 8/30/2021 at 12:54 PM, wetdream142 said:

Appreciate the work here, but I agree with alwen.  Can you clarify on what timing issues are present in this version?

Sorry for the late reply, but here is the original author's comment on the matter:

M2M started as an SLAL mod back at it's inception.  The reason I went with a stand alone mod was because of the restrictions of the SLAL format.  Many of the animation scenes are transitional or single play; so I needed to add timing to each scene so that the animations played correctly.  SLAL, unfortunately, does not support timing.

Edited by BeranabusBarnes
  • 2 months later...
On 2/10/2021 at 4:13 AM, in'n'out said:

I can't get it what's the purpose for this mod? M2M has its own MCM menu and easily gets registered by SexLab. No SLAL needed.

The main reason I looked for a SLAL ver of this mod was bc when I tried to install and use M2M in MCM, it seemed to overwrite ALL preexisting/vanilla animations already registered in SexLab. Was that somehow user error on my end?

Edited by crowcawcawcaw
On 2/6/2021 at 1:55 PM, BeranabusBarnes said:

SLAL 的 M2M 动画

查看文件

请在下载此存档之前阅读 Tweens 的使用条款(已修改)。

这个 mod 是来自 Tweens 的 的 SLAL 动画集合 M2M Animations 。 动画是为男性/男性使用而制作的,但也可以被任何有 schlongs 的角色使用,即它适用于同性恋、dickgirl 和调教(捆绑)环境,尽管后者需要通过 SexLab 进行位置调整二。 请注意,原始版本中不存在此 SLAL 包中的计时问题,因此 Tweens 最初决定不使用 SLAL 框架并创建独立 mod。 这个集合是为那些不会被这个问题困扰的人准备的。 如果这个时间问题是不可接受的,请考虑使用 M2M 动画代替。 有关动画的预览,请参阅原始模组的页面(视频为男性对男性)。

动画列表:

1. 独奏 手淫
  2. 双人手淫
  3. 站姿 BJ
  4. 69
  5. 三路
  6. 4路
  7. 手淫 二人组
  8. 电源驱动器
  9. 脸朝下他妈的
  10. 积极的面朝下
  11. 深吻
  12. 铺设 BJ
  13. 肌肉崇拜
  14. 站着抽搐
  15. 站立挺举变化 1
  16. 站立挺举变化 2
  17. 放屁
  18. 铺设挺举变化 1
  19. 铺设挺举变化 2
  20. 铺设 bj 3way
  21. 铺设俯卧撑 3Way
  22. 铺设 戳 3Way
  23. 站立 BJ 3Way
  24. 牛仔
  25. 传教士
  26. 公鸡挤奶器
  27. 接吻
  28. 4路BJ
  29. Quick Suck-1,2,3
  30. 腿他妈的
  31. 积极的 脸 他妈的
  32. 激进的 KO 3Way
  33. 前戏:

1) 接吻1

2) 接吻 2

3)欣赏

4) 臀部检查

5) 颈吻

6) 手迹

要求

• SexLab - 性动画框架
  • SexLab 动画加载器
  • 以上要求。

安装

• 安装并启用。
  • 为用户运行 FNIS。
  • 在 SLAL 的 MCM 中注册并启用动画。

使用条款

Hide contents

使用条款合同

本文档代表了一份法律合同,作为视频游戏修改器的使用条款:“SLAL 的 M2M 动画”,此处称为“M2MMod”。

定义

任何下载此 M2MMod 的人在此称为“用户”。
将此 M2MMod 上传到任何其他目的地的任何人; 将其全部或部分添加到任何其他模组中; 分发全部或部分使用/包含 M2MMod 的任何衍生作品; 分发对主要 M2MMod 的任何更改,在此称为“分发器”。
大写字母用于语法正确和强调的地方。
/(斜线)用于表示和/或。
术语“使用”、“使用”、“使用”表示:下载/拥有/安装/使用。
术语“Mod”代表:分布式游戏修改器。

使用条款

M2MMod 的开发者特此授予任何人可以以他们认为合适的任何方式使用这些动画的许可,只要这些动画在它们被使用/分发的国家/州/地区是合法的。 这还包括管理所述 M2MMod 分发平台的任何和所有规则,其中包括但不限于:用户的 ISP 以及分发 M2MMod 的任何网站和相关实用程序。

成人

本 M2MMod 仅供成人使用/分发,这是由用户/分发者管辖的法律和法规确定的; 因此,必须仅由合法成人使用,并且仅分发给/由合法成人且仅作为合法成人内容分发。

意图和内容

这个 M2MMod 的唯一目的是在幻想环境中描绘同意 * 成年同性恋男子之间的性关系; 特别是:视频游戏“上古卷轴 V(五)天际**中的成人演员,以及已知该游戏和演员的任何其他名称。
严禁将此 M2MMod 用于任何非法目的,包括但不限于:描绘儿童;
在所述内容被视为非法的国家/州/地区使用此 M2MMod; 包括但不限于:反鸡奸/反同性恋的法律法规,也被严格禁止。

激活和补救

下载此 M2MMod 档案,即表示您同意遵守这些条款和条件; 并且已达到法定年龄并在法律上被认可有能力签订合同。 您还同意,如果使用/分发超出本合同的界限,M2MMod 的开发者和任何关联方将保持无害。

可用性和回顾

该合同包含在 M2MMod 档案中。 声明并同意,对本合同的任何更改/添加/添加将追溯至所有版本,只要所有旧版本都应删除/删除并替换为更新的使用条款合同版本。

分配

本合同必须包含在任何下载/上传/翻译/修改/衍生版本或工作中。 此条款的唯一例外是不包含文件夹/档案的作品。

脚注

*“同意”用作相对术语,在幻想环境中,即使是强迫/攻击性的接触也会被视为同意; 因为没有“人”或“人”受到伤害;它嵌入在故事/游戏的叙述中。
** 本 M2MMod 与 Bethesda Softworks、Bethesda Game Studios、ZeniMax Media、其子公司或任何关联人/公司没有任何关联,也没有得到它们的认可。 该名称仅供参考。

学分

用于创建这些动画并允许创建此 SLAL 包的补间。

© TweensAnimations

------------------------点击下载链接,即表示您同意遵守使用条款-- ------

• 4 months later...

I can't get these animations to work; I've tried both this SLAL version as well as the stand-alone mod. SexLab Framework recognizes all the animations, but FlowerGirls seems to choose from the same limited set of animations. 

For what it's worth, SexLab doesn't seem to be registering when my character has sex, so that may be part of the problem?

The SexLab aspect seems to be installed and working properly, it just doesn't seem as though FlowerGirls is pulling all the animations (I'm well under the 10K FNIS cap).

Any and all insight would be appreciated. 

Cheers!

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...