EccentricDovaBear Posted February 3, 2021 Posted February 3, 2021 I have searched online for an answer for a number of days now and am completely lost. I have made sure that my character is set as male in the MCM but it has no effect. Maybe there is some conflicting problem between 3BBB and Sexlab, I have added my load order below if it helps find an answer. LoadOrder_SkyrimSE_2021-02-03T02-43-27.txt
osculim Posted February 3, 2021 Posted February 3, 2021 Ok could be a few things. The obvious one is to make sure under animations you are set as male. Next I would start looking at how your animations are tagged. Some animations out there are tagged horribly. So you end up with males using lesbian animations etc. If I am not mistaken there is a tool to change animation tags here on LL somewhere.
EccentricDovaBear Posted February 3, 2021 Author Posted February 3, 2021 I followed you're advice and got SLATE which changed the animation tags but it doesn't help. Just for a clear picture I took some screenshots. Any other advice would be appreciated.
EccentricDovaBear Posted February 3, 2021 Author Posted February 3, 2021 I checked the tags for missionary and it doesn't say Lesbian or anything that would result in the change. Also whenever I switch the positions to male position it automatically reverts back to female when I close the MCM too.
strongi Posted February 23, 2021 Posted February 23, 2021 @EccentricDovaBear dit you solved somehow your male/female animation problem? I just run into the same problem with my new male playercharacter. I played before with a female character and everything was fine. I started a new game as male character and the first sex encounter resulted in my male handled as female, the girl just put on a strapon and my male character started with these girlyanimations. The settings are playergender=male and sexualpreferences=heterosexual booth settings just semes to be ignored by sexlab.
anjenthedog Posted February 23, 2021 Posted February 23, 2021 Install Eager NPCs, then use its MCM to set your gender and "partner" gender preference << mod based solution to reassigning genders and gender pref for both player and targeted NPCs... Also make sure that one of your NSFW mods isn't playing games with NPC gender. For a while in my game, almost all male NPCs were mis-gendered as female and visa versa for female NPCs. It seems to have self-resolved somehow over the past ~year-ish (Possibly some mod I uninstalled along the way() but it was really aggravating for a while, bad enough I blocked all such interactions. Still not sure why it happened although I have my suspicions of foul play by a malicious mod author. (there were additional symptoms as well in my game, like strap ons that would magically take on gargantuan proportions or show up as almost pencils...on the same NPC at various times). Most or all of the misgendering vanished when I updated to 1.5,97 last winter and had to uninstall a lot of mods and reinstall from 1.5.97/2.0.17 compliant new ones to get the qame working again. At a guess, whatever it was got left behind in the pile of "do I really need that crapshow?" mods. (ex: OSA was one I had a lot of troubles with but not the only one by a long shot) PS> sometimes a same-gender animation will automatically change the player gender to suit a given animation sequence, AND... not reset it afterwards. Eager NPC's MCM to the rescue.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.