[IDEA] Devious Dremora Patrons (gain power for "service" to Sanguine)

sfMechanist Just posted a mod called Devious Dremora that lets you summon dremora in bondage gear.  That got me thinking, what if instead summoning dremora in bondage gear, the dremora put you in bondage gear as payment for their services? 

I should note that I am not a modder.  Only way this is getting made is if someone else makes it.  I have no qualms with anyone using the ideas listed in this thread.  Anyway...

What I have envisioned is a mod that makes the deadric price Sanguine your patron, similar to a warlock's patron in D&D.  I know some of you are thinking: "That sounds like Sanguine's debauchery?"  No, not like that at all.  This mod wouldn't have you haplessly stumble upon a kinky tea party only to wind up a slave.  You're the dragonborn.  You were blessed by the gods with the ability to eat fucking dragon souls.  If Alduin can get to sauvingard, he can get to oblivion.  Sanguine knows this.  He knows your the only one who can stop that.  He knows you have great value.  So why make this badass dragon killer a simple slave, when he can instead make you HIS badass dragon killer?  Instead of corrupting you the way he would any other mortal, he instead gives you power.  lots of power.  Equipment with peerless stats?  Done.  The ability to summon dremora far beyond your ability?  He's got plenty of goons to spare.  The ability to cast spells with Sanguine's magicka instead of your own?  Done, but you'll be paying through the nose for that one.  See, there's always a price for power.  The more you tap into his power, the more Sanguine asserts his influence over you. 

Functionally, this mod would work on loan system.  Every time you use one of Sanguine's powers, you gain kinky debt.  every so often, Sanguine will come to collect your debt by forcing kinkyness onto you.  You'll be given a list of ways to pay your debt such as:

• distracted by sex (as your arousal level rises, you can't stop thinking about sex.  skill debuff's applied)
  • increased labedo (arousal increases at a much higher rate)
  • insatiable lust (at high arousal levels you will masterbate uncontrollably)
  • kinky thoughts (at high arousal levels, you crave the feel of rope, leather, and metal on your skin and may lock yourself into any devious devices in your inventory)
  • locked in time-locked bondage gear, (cuff, collars, piercings, gloves (not mittens), boots) but nothing that would restrict your movement, or ability to speak or see (that's for later?)

And of course, you also have the option to pick none of them.  Just remember, debt has interest 

If you've racked up an extremely high debt, Sanguine will lock you in some of his personal devices which will prevent you from doing anything but carry out his will.  You will be locked in heavy bondage (armbinder/yolk/straitjacket, bondage mittens, boots, ring gag (ring is important), but not a chastity belt.  the locks on these devices have no keys.  In order to get out of them, you will have to perform various tasks for sanguine, such as: 

• having sex X number of times (masterbation doesn't count and is impossible in heavy bondage anyway)
  • convincing other people to wear devices 
  • servicing Sanguine's dremora minions
  • servicing Sanguine himself
  • maybe Sanguine will just hang you from the ceiling with a huge vibrater in your pussy and watch you squirm.  Never know what the prince of debauchery is in the mood for

And of course, you'll also have increased labedo and insatiable lust (even if you haven't already picked them as payment options).  After all, you're the one who took advantage of your patron's "generosity."  You abused and overtaxed his power.  You might not be his slave, but Sanguine's still your master, and you seem to have forgotten this.

Once you've gotten to the high debt stage and have been locked in heavy bondage, your debt will be cleared.  This will prevent your from acquiring any more debt, either through interest or from using your powers (hard to do bound and gagged)  Complete all of Sanguine's tasks, and you'll be free to use your powers once again

I was also thinking thinking there could be other ways of lowering your debt, such as:

• having sex in public (bonus points if it's a crime.  maybe bonus points for beastiality? This is sanguine after all)
  • wearing bondage gear for extended periods
  • convincing others to wear bondage gear
  • committing non-violent, non-theft crimes (public intoxication? public urination?  would have to script them as crimes though)
  • getting other people drunk

These actions would lower your debt immediately, unlike the main options that require a visit from Sanguine. The idea for these is that they pay a very small amount of debt, requiring them to be done multiple times just to cover the cost of one use of Sanguine's power.  The reason for the small payout, is that it's assumed that you will be having a lot of sex and wearing a lot of bondage gear as you take more and more of the main payment options.  It would be pointless, after all, to be running around horny and not having sex. These minor payment options are meant to supplement the main ones

As for enhanced equipment.  Getting negative debt, that is favor points from Sanguine can be turned in for gear.  I also think that there should be a way to summon Sanguine.  That way, you don't have to wait around for debt collection just to get some sweet gear. 

Could also make it so you always have to summon him, and he only shows up on his own if you've acquired a really high debt that will land you in heavy bondage.

That's my thoughts.  I encourage comments to refine my idea, simplify it, suggest additions, point out flaws or potential scripting challenges.  I welcome any and all feed back

This sound great! Shame that I can't create mods. I have trouble with devious devices. it frequently stops me from choosing any other dialogue option than the first one so I can't really progress. I now the problem is DD because the problem appeared when I installed it. If anyone does make this mod, I hope I have figured things out by the time it's published.