2 hours ago, riorao said:

But when the player is knocked down, I hope there will be a way to forcibly release the opponent like Defeat. I have to wait a long time to do nothing to relieve condition.

Do you know the skillchecks in GTA5 or Dead by Daylight? WIth the circle thing and the marked out spot where you have to click to pass?

I wanna do something like that though because iWant Widgets is SE only, and Adobe is too much hassle to get working, itll be SE only and thus not introduced before I properly publish V4

(Im not sure what exactly you mean here tbh. Is it about manually escaping Bleedout or the time nemies stays non hostile after one?)

1 hour ago, pinkfluf said:

I think there may be a wee problem with robbed (I have mine set to Robbed=0 & Only Bandits Rob selected) , noticed Kaiden was punching bandits instead of using his custom sword,

For testing I set both robbed & raped to 0 and Resolution got skipped in every instance, my Follower just knocked down NPC and moved on to the next while I ran after them Claiming & enslaving everyone kek (high efficient teamwork right there)

Edited by Scrab
1 hour ago, Scrab said:

For testing I set both robbed & raped to 0 and Resolution got skipped in every instance, my Follower just knocked down NPC and moved on to the next while I ran after them Claiming & enslaving everyone kek (high efficient teamwork right there)

happened again :(

He musta got knocked down in last battle (I was hiding behind a rock) lost his sword and picked up a crappy iron warhammer. Only noticed when he pulled it out and took a beating in a cave full of trolls. Normally I have to heal the trolls but this time I had to heal him.

I can usually cope with 3-4 enemies with a single follower but in my game I have 20+ mobs for that "keep you on your toes feel". So that's why I run a lot.

Attaching pappy and mcm settings for you to have a look at.

MCM.json Papyrus.0.log

18 minutes ago, riorao said:

Can't i apply more followers? I want to see the legendary heroes suffer,so I'm sad to supports 5 follower

Open the esp in the CK and go to "Yam_Scan"

In the Alias Tab, RMB one of the Follower Aliases and duplicate it until you get as many Follower Slots as you want

Then go into the Scripts Tab, doubleclick on the "YamScan" Script, there will be a Property with a List of "YamScanReferences" called "myAliases", again click on one of the Followers listed there, duplicate it and adjust the Value to point at your newly created Aliases (there should be 2 dropdown menus, one for the Quest (Yam Scan) and one for the actual Object (FollowerXX), FollowerXX should match your new Alias)

The Scripts dont need adjustment, all of the values there are calculated during runtime, To have the changes apply youll need a clean save though

The reason why its limited is because with the old scan method, the engine starts crippling at too many Aliases. I may redo this whole thing later and increase the slots if possible

Edited by Scrab
11 minutes ago, Scrab said:

Open the esp in the CK and go to "Yam_Scan"

In the Alias Tab, RMB one of the Follower Aliases and duplicate it until you get as many Follower Slots as you want

Then go into the Scripts Tab, doubleclick on the "YamScan" Script, there will be a Property with a List of "YamScanReferences" called "myAliases", again click on one of the Followers listed there, duplicate it and adjust the Value to point at your newly created Aliases (there should be 2 dropdown menus, one for the Quest (Yam Scan) and one for the actual Object (FollowerXX), FollowerXX should match your new Alias)

The Scripts dont need adjustment, all of the values there are calculated during runtime, To have the changes apply youll need a clean save though

The reason why its limited is because with the old scan method, the engine starts crippling at too many Aliases. I may redo this whole thing later and increase the slots if possible

Tyfor your kind reply. I'll get the CK tool and experiment with it.

1 hour ago, Scrab said:

Here, that adds a Trace & Notification when someone is being robbed

Hmm is it an invisible option, I can't see it anywhere :(

I disabled scrappies (sniff,sniff) I think that;s messing with followers somehow.

Edited by pinkfluf
25 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

Btw: If I have the player as a valid target for my followers (Filters), will they turn on the PC during Resolution or is that feature not implemented yet?

The Filter is only used to validate a Knockdown or potential Partners in an Adult Scene, not to search Actors beforehand

Logic demands that if the Player lost, Followers lost too, so theyd never even be considered as partners

Edited by Scrab

With recent beta, FIlter becom more clear, thanks. at same time, before I can avoid NPC atack non follower NPC, but you merged then how I can set so.

I means,  NPC atack Follower, but NPC not atack NPC (not get follower function currently) . I could set NPC knock chance for usuall NPC,   with this setting.so I set NPC by NPC as 0 but, only activate Follower by NPC... 

NPCVSNPC.JPG

With new version I can not find setting, which  I set victim as Follower only or NPC only  when they role as victim..  I feel. 

I usually hope to avoid, complex situation, about NPC /Creature vs NPC, then not hope non follower NPC start animation ,

then only hope to see animation NPC vs Follower, (though it may change case by case..)

Though I can use condition then use different profile for Follower and NPC, but is seems not so clear.. I feel..

could you keep the option of Defeat category knock down chance , NPC by NPC and Follower by NPC, NPC by Follower etc ?

Or if you merge them for Filter you might need to add Each Follower as Valid target of each Agressor.

eg in Filter , for NPC male,

he have  4 options. (Player, male NPC, female NPC, creature) as their valid target. but it not have option for Follower female/male.    before we can set  it with use the Defeat Knock down chances.  So male PC could  only atack Follower female. but not atack NPC.(non follower)  

with this new beta, I seems need to set different Profile then avoid non follower NPC atacked by NPC.. I think.

Edited by greenmango12
2 hours ago, Scrab said:

Logic demands that if the Player lost, Followers lost too, so theyd never even be considered as partners

Please don't confuse me with logic and reason. :P

Maybe a toggle that switches all followers that have Player as a valid target from the victim group to the victor group before Resolution (Traditional) starts. Maybe also dismissing them afterwards (as it would be strange if they would fight with the PC afterwards) if that doesn't has the potential to break follower overhauls / follower mods.

1 hour ago, greenmango12 said:

eg in Filter , for NPC male,

If I understand you correctly you would like the following added under filters:-

XYZ Valid Targets:-
Female Follower
Male Follower

Where XYZ = "male, creature, follower, pets, female creature"

If so then Scrab should be able to let you know if its possible.

27 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

Maybe also dismissing them afterwards (as it would be strange if they would fight with the PC afterwards) if that doesn't has the potential to break follower overhauls / follower mods

After hooking into 3 Adult Frames at once and utilizing them all simultaneously the last thing Im scared about is a dismissal through soft integration with Follower Frameworks

The thing Im more concerned about are mods like SubLola, DF and JoyFols which might very well break if the Follower is dismissed through undesired means

Also how to set the exact Scene would execute and be created, having Followers always betray you gets boring fast

6 minutes ago, pinkfluf said:

If so then Scrab should be able to let you know if its possible.

It is but I dont wanna do it because it would overload the Filter and Id have to redo the algorithm that checks for Gender Combinations

If anything Id just do a single toggle to disable NPC v NPC entirely. There needs to be a limit somewhere on how much detail this Filter has

16 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

Impossible.

Scrab complains that the Filter page is already way too long. XD

Though in all seriousness, what situation can you not already create with the current profiles and filters?

I said already. 

case 1. NPC vs NPC female,   but not NPC vs Follower. 

case 2. NPC vs Follower female.  but not NPC vs NPC female. 

To get it work after merged options,  I must need to set the  Profliles (before it need not ) 

basically I suppose  FIlter toggle option should be used to extrulde contidions,  without using Proflies.

profile may only need to detail adjust,  may not so useful when you switch On and OFF easy.

old beta actually have UI issue (I felt so), but at same time at least it offer option in Defeat category. then it work as filter 

the setting is simple. (just set 0 to 100 )  then can exclude.

but recent beta remove it. (not category. only about those setting, with  one user request.   so you should  know well how they work. but I do not hope to remove the option . because it is simple and useful for me. do not need to play around with filter just exclude .

though it depend author, so I just follow she design then if I need to use profile to filter NPC only or follower only, I set so. 

Edited by greenmango12
21 minutes ago, Someone92 said:

Though in all seriousness, what situation can you not already create with the current profiles and filters?

NPC v NPC specifically cannot be disabled, thats true:

Player v Anything works because Reapers Mercy ignores all Settings

Follower v Player works through a disabled Profile

Follower v NPC works by disabling all Filter Options in the Follower Page (because Followers can never knockdown each other and the Player has unique Settings)

NPC v Follower works by simply assigning the Followers a disabled Profile (because Followers can never knockdown each other and Reaper ignores all Settings)
NPC v Player works by disabling the player in the Filter Page or using a disabled Profile

NPC v NPC works only by disabling NPC victims entirely but making 2 more Options to the Filter Page would for one kill my math and second bring the Page out of Sync; and I dont have to mention the overal size of the Filter :^)

The NPC Filter Page can only disable NPC Aggressors entirely, which in turn would disable Followers and NPC alike

A Toggle to entire disable NPC v NPC is all I offer

5 minutes ago, greenmango12 said:

old beta actually have UI issue (I felt so), but at same time at least it offer option in Defeat category. then it work as filter 

the setting is simple. (just set 0 to 100 )  then can exclude.

but recent beta remove it

I removed it because it was useless with one minor exception which is this NPC v NPC request which I considered to be extremely niche and not be recognized but oh well :)

Edited by Scrab

I am wondering, if I set followers to be impossible to be knocked down, will the PC ever be on the victim side? Cause for Resolutions to start all members of one factions must be in knockdown / bleedout.

47 minutes ago, Scrab said:

Also how to set the exact Scene would execute and be created, having Followers always betray you gets boring fast

Maybe a adjustable chance / risk that each follower turns on you, or one roll for all followers at once.

Another idea that instead of a Resolution it could be a Consequence that your followers abuse the time you are still vulnerable after Resolution.

32 minutes ago, Scrab said:

A Toggle to entire disable NPC v NPC is all I offer

I removed it because it was useless with one minor exception which is this NPC v NPC request which I considered to be extremely niche and not be recognized but oh well :)

It is not ntich  for me,,  avoid NPC vs non follower  NPC,,  to get  all quest work... or I may often have un-expected scene  for default Defeat mod,,?

male NPC (who join in  quest)  suddenly start rape (eg quest victim) for quest female NPC, without I notice. or sometimes, the Quest companion suddenly atack my follower and start rape.  so basically I avoid to use NPC vs NPC..  though I think you already offer  way to avoid animation non hostile NPC

Then it is just user view (so do not know if you need to make setting so, ) , but I think the reason why current  Yamette setting feel  compelx for me, 

because you change  Victim and Agressor, as Subject for each settings group. 

eg,,, For FIlter, you use Agressor as subject, then decide which victim will be excluded and ignored.

but  For Condition (and proflie) , you use Victim as subject then set how they will be knocked down... (or bleed out or clothing)

if I set parameter for VIctim, I may recommend (if I were you), use VIctim as subject then filter Agressor.. 

eg we may first set, Victim conditions for each character category.  PC,  NPC , Follower, Creature it is good for me.. (if I start form the victim pfrolile setting)

then next  I hope to filter, which type  Agressor , each Victim can avoid.  Then may choose Agressor to exclude.. but at current I need to change subject as Agressor, then  set Victim type for each Agressor to esclude...  do not know how others think about it though. it is my view. 

(though as any mod, after understand, how modder think clear, it not matter for me.. but now it is beta, then just add my view as one user)

On 9/23/2021 at 1:14 PM, Scrab said:

Bandits n other radiant encounters in particular dont have an Arousal until I ask, in which case their Arousal will be set to 0

Just remembered that comment.

One version of S Arousal gave NPCs a random staring arousal based on their voice. Is that feature no longer present in the newer versions of Arousal?

Cause I remember asking for it, and iirc it was implemented back then.

The mod's name yamete is now writting in lower case in the MCM.

Edited by Someone92
6 hours ago, riorao said:

Is there a maximum number of people to knock down? There are approximately eight followers (four NFF management followers), but as in the above video, there are cases where knockdown is not possible, so the transitional situation is not triggered.

Are your Filter (Creatures) settings correct? I had to select "All" for it to work. I was having the same problem otherwise. Or are you just having issue with the above 5 issue?