cum as clothes

I already have various body skins with cum applied to the body ... I was wondering if there is any mod that replaces the cum for clothes ... for example ... a mask that simulates a facial, a dress for cum on the body. they would be very useful in sequences! do you know any? I've never seen any! Thanks!

FWIW, just like any normal clothing mod, you can replace any ActiveMod texture with a clear png containin cum, tattos, rug burns, etc... They tend not to look very good, unless you up the resolution to ridiculous levels.. And they often reflect light in weird ways, unless you know how to edit the scripts. AND, even if you're using a super skin-tight mesh, they're going to look like they're floating above the body. Better results can be achieved by painting directly onto a body texture, but then you have to deal with warping. But it's REAL EASY to do with any image editor.

But, anyhow... Here's exactly what you're asking for. Just unzip it to your ActiveMod folder, find it under KillBill... Cum Suit.zip

75.jpg.b1e8a32193c993c86a6b4a1ee593d2bb.jpg

I would suggest that if you're going to use it in sequences, that you make something similar in Toy Editor. Much easier to place, and you can animate it. It won't conform to the body, though, so you'll have to get creative with your camera angles. Every day is a new challenge! :)

2 hours ago, EJAX said:

FWIW, just like any normal clothing mod, you can replace any ActiveMod texture with a clear png containin cum, tattos, rug burns, etc... They tend not to look very good, unless you up the resolution to ridiculous levels.. And they often reflect light in weird ways, unless you know how to edit the scripts. AND, even if you're using a super skin-tight mesh, they're going to look like they're floating above the body. Better results can be achieved by painting directly onto a body texture, but then you have to deal with warping. But it's REAL EASY to do with any image editor.

But, anyhow... Here's exactly what you're asking for. Just unzip it to your ActiveMod folder, find it under KillBill... Cum Suit.zip

75.jpg.b1e8a32193c993c86a6b4a1ee593d2bb.jpg

Spectacular!

Thank You!

4 hours ago, hdiddy said:

That said if I need cum on the body I simply use the cumshot button and splatter away.

That works well, as long as I do a scene all in one shot from beginning to end. But if I do anything (ALT+R, load a new pose, etc) it all gets erased, and I can never get the cum back in her eye again! lol