Well, I made a school and there are some problems...

1. No headmaster's room designated

2. Classes starting 10 am, not 9 am.

3. Students trying to go their home.

4. Students skipping their classes.

5. Students' part time jobs covering their school hour (For example, school ends at 5 pm, but some of the part time job starts at 3 or 4 pm or so.)

6. Low academic achievement. No improvement at all.

7. No prom room found(?) I just found out force trigger for it, and I'm testing it. but I think it will fail.

I am playing KW build, which is newest version from Oniki's patreon page.

and Also, I'm using story progression.

Well, I'm not sure my school building is wrong or SP is causing problem or there is some other reason.

Here are screenshots, and file. please figure out what blocks me from playing it.

Screenshot-64.jpg.2e3428fda04163924406d29fc1c1e6cf.jpg

Screenshot-69.jpg.5119873b19dea200ea915c68d7443fa0.jpgScreenshot-70.jpg.2d33cc633e7f80965aa55d6e1a2f28d2.jpgScreenshot-71.jpg.723fb6ae5ac42cc105fd8fc72537f389.jpg

Those pics are floor plans of it.

Screenshot-78.jpg.2d90aedeaaf64ab972efe1bc7eb53ee8.jpg

here is a part where teachers' room, headmaster's room, headmaster's secret room and school nurse's room are located.

in headmaster's room there's a desk, a chair for headmaster, a chair for visitor, sofa, living room chair, tv and so on.

Screenshot-83.jpgScreenshot-84.jpg

This is prom room, I guess i put all the things necessary to build a prom room, and I'm testing it now, but I'm not sure it works well or not.

If you are interested in using it, please download this file and please check what my fault is... :((

and rest of school part.

Screenshot-68.jpg

Screenshot-72.jpg

Screenshot-73.jpg

Screenshot-75.jpg

Screenshot-76.jpg

Screenshot-77.jpg

Screenshot-79.jpg

Screenshot-80.jpg

Screenshot-81.jpg

Screenshot-82.jpg

College Sunset Valley.Sims3Pack

I appreciate the amount of extra 'activities' you have provided for your students, yet they are a distraction for students and bait for non-students.

The 'thrones' used in the Prom room won't be recognized - I tried those myself. Find another set of Living Room Chairs. Not sure if the mod recognizes satellite speakers - may need a home stereo or LateNight Club speaker.

Try removing the computer from the Headmaster's desk.

The Classrooms look fine - have all the needed objects. I just realized the classrooms have no desks for the teachers. (Do they every use the desks? Don't know/care since they were mentioned as 'needed')

The Nurse station looks ok as well. I use the 'front placement' for the visitor chair (same as your headmaster office), but I see you use the side placement which others say work as well. 

I'm not sure the school script 'works' until all the requirements are met to proper register the lot/bldg as a KW school. I myself wasn't able to register one until I had everything 'fixed' which in my case, was replacing the prom chairs. I have my own screenshots of the school that works uploaded here on LL.

Spoiler

Screenshot-21.jpg.d5cc2600736fabd26f14c0868823d205.jpgScreenshot-22.jpg.bf51f35abf32b623e82950074f4c9ec5.jpgScreenshot-23.jpg.2b521fad295556acb8259597a2102baa.jpgScreenshot-24.jpg.6310524c5fc3c9fb6977b498a2741590.jpg

Ignore the chair placement in the nurse's office: While the school functioned, and the nurse 'would' call students, I would get an error message concerning the nurse - and then they went directly to the examination. With the SINGLE chair properly placed the nurse now performs the interview as was intended before the examination.

Once certain things have been 'fixed', and other stuff 'removed', then see how the lot functions: no sense in trying to troubleshoot everything at once as some may be linked creating a cascade effect.

>Having podiums in other rooms may also confuse the mod.....  As I said: I admire your enthusiasm and creativity, yet starting simple with just the BASICS will help you learn to build a functioning KW school. Then you can expand and see how each addition affects the feature. As it sits now - you have a school that fails, with TOO much 'plumbing'. Who knows where the pipes are stopped up?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Suggestion: Don't change the building's architecture for now (unless you need the space) - just remove EVERYTHING that isn't required for a school to function. Once you accomplish that and have a school that works; test additions till you find a school that you like. Students are there to 'learn', and having KW making them sneak off to have sex is enough distraction IMO. I myself removed the workout equipment and placed Yoga mats because students, teachers, administration, and townies would use the features - ignoring classes. I hate that non-students visit the lot and create chaos.....

>Create a basement with no access to store the stuff you remove.

@landess, Thanks for your detailed explanation. This is my second school actually, the first one had a lot more features and there were many lags and problems. I had to rebuild it to downsize some features from zero ground. I will try your suggestion right away. THANKS alot!!!!

On 1/26/2021 at 6:50 PM, CHboom! said:

@landess, Thanks for your detailed explanation. This is my second school actually, the first one had a lot more features and there were many lags and problems. I had to rebuild it to downsize some features from zero ground. I will try your suggestion right away. THANKS alot!!!!

Curious how the project goes?

Any changes or observations you've made can help others through confirmation and exposure of issues.

• 3 weeks later...

On 1/26/2021 at 7:21 AM, CHboom! said:

1. No headmaster's room designated

2. Classes starting 10 am, not 9 am.

3. Students trying to go their home.

4. Students skipping their classes.

5. Students' part time jobs covering their school hour (For example, school ends at 5 pm, but some of the part time job starts at 3 or 4 pm or so.)

6. Low academic achievement. No improvement at all.

7. No prom room found(?) I just found out force trigger for it, and I'm testing it. but I think it will fail.

Just stumbled upon this, guessing you gave up. 

#3 -- Was this happening about 3pm for your sims?  And, was it your teachers as well?  Both of those were the main reasons I gave up.

I'd found a how-to guide somewhere, probably on the old wiki, which had some of the peculiar specifics spelled out.  I'll see if I can find that again.

edit:  here:  https://web.archive.org/web/20180411040252/http://onikikay-kinkyworld.wikia.com/wiki/Highschool

#1 -- IIRC you need to have a certain desk and two student chairs facing it, with the chairs the right spacing away.  Not much else could be in the room, besides a bookshelf and a couch.  (Maybe it was more alignment than which specific desk.)

#7 -- That requirement was a !$#$@ annoying waste-of-space.  Lunch room & prom rooms must be separate (and nearly identical in what is in them, placement can be different), but the prom room needed to have a dance floor, and (again, IIRC) very specific chairs for the King and Queen, placed in very specific arrangements... one tile apart, with nothing else nearby.  sigh... or something weird like that.

#6 -- Not sure I ran mine long enough, but I don't recall this being an issue.  But, my students went to class.  I kinda micro-managed them, though.

edit:  from (above added) link:  "students learn the skills of their teacher."  That might have something to do with the learning issue.

#4 -- (again, sorry, old memory) Classrooms needed to have a desk, with chair, in the front of the class, with desks aligned appropriately.  At least 1 square between.  Also, a podium and whiteboard are required.  Made a certain minimum size room an annoying requirement.  Just like YA's at Sims U, they'd always go thru the "sleep thru lecture" annoyance, which didn't seem possible to prevent.

#7, again... how'd you "force" it?

#5 -- Easy enough, just stop students from being pushed to have jobs in SP... Register... um... it's in one of those NRaas mod settings... brain farted, can't recall which.

I'll see if I can find, restore, and extract out the school I did.

edit:  *finally* found the stupid school.  ok, found the export hours ago, but not a save _with_ it still used.  Here's some shots that may help.

Spoiler

left is the principal/headmaster's office.  The floor tiles are 1 square each.

right is the nurse's office.

Screenshot.jpg.7166834a404d5440b5fe06e8036884ff.jpg

I was wrong about needing separate lunch/prom rooms, apparently... unless this was before I ... no, pretty sure I removed the lunch room for a couple other classrooms.  Anyway, I have that stereo with the 2 large speakers & center stack of equipment (under the center gobo at the bottom of the room).  I've got 2 spaces in front of the king/queen thrones, but none between... TBH, I'm not sure I actually let it run long enough for a prom to happen.  Thought I did, but not sure.

Screenshot-5.jpg.459fc25f27ec39dc4371305fec280849.jpg

And, here's some classrooms.  All of these did have teachers giving lectures and students attending... just not at 12:50pm on a Tuesday... no, at that time, instead, there was a prof swimming and the students were mostly all grouped by the back door... looks like a couple teachers there, as well.  Maybe I'd just did a reset or something before this save.  I didn't let it run after opening it.

Screenshot-2.jpg.6c5c8a4d11388deb7e3b94e153da31ce.jpg(Yes, that is a swimming pool beside the chemistry classroom... get in it in the gym on the 2nd floor.  In hind-sight, a gym above classrooms wouldn't be good for actual teaching. ha!)

Screenshot-3.jpg.b185d03885aa9053d73ea82d97010f70.jpg

Screenshot-4.jpg.13d3e1853f862555917c6f8dd2dbdfdb.jpg

1st floor:

Screenshot-6.jpg.a4707e5e0a167decc71758aca99efa86.jpg

2nd floor:

Screenshot-7.jpg.c68956c669baa38d30bb7aca609697aa.jpg

One other thing I remember, after looking at this old school.  I had to create a full sized basement and add a stairs up from it, because one of the other huge annoyances about KW, is that it'll spawn people in the ground (for me, about 3/4 the time).  But this version didn't have that basement, so it's an earlier version.

Other notes:  Student desks/chairs were from ATS3.  Some other things were from Severinka's school set (on TSR).  Teacher/staff desks are all the "SolidDesk 9000".  I'm still not sure if that was a discovered "need" or just that any worked, but I liked it's look.

(I let it run a bit... thought I'd add another shot.)

Yep, they go to class, teachers teach, Although, for my sim, I had to find a classroom with a prof teaching, click on the chair, and choose "class | sit"... the "go to classroom" command didn't work.  (This was build 394 of KW.)

Oh, and I had somehow managed to actually get the school uniform thing to *gasp* work... at least at this save's point in time. ?  It often didn't, or just like the "should I be in class or go home" thing, they'd often switch outfits 2 or 3 times in a row.
Screenshot-8.jpg.e3f877d12529abaa9b80e6bedff92b1d.jpg

2 hours ago, jdw6 said:

TBH, I'm not sure I actually let it run long enough for a prom to happen.

I see you have the 'thrones' with the Lion's head on the top/back. I was surprised you were able to register this as a working school. I say that because I had chosen them as well, but kept getting a notification KW could 'not' register the school because it had NO working prom room. I changed, moved a few things, but only when I chose different chairs did I succeed in getting the building to register. You can see I have somewhat basic living room chairs now, and used the 'MoveObjects - ON' cheat to place that trellis/arch over the chairs. I had 2 proms there with no issues (other than the teen boy get in a fight with another boy whom flirted with his date - and got scolded for fighting when he got home).

This was on build 375 - there could have been some tweaking not mentioned in the change logs.

Screenshot-957.jpg.5e05e8a047aa493a877a64e3ce5c7714.jpg

13 hours ago, landess said:

This was on build 375

Maybe the throne chair thing was an actual fix between 375 and what I had in-place for that old save of 394... annoyingly (*gasp* really? lol smh) there doesn't seem to have been any changelogs included for that release, and the log in 399's file starts with 395. ? 

Oddly, I seem to recall seeing an "Upgraded from 403" notice when I started that old game.  So maybe I managed to get it registered with the even newer version.  ?‍♂️ 

*if* I ever get this rebuilt game directory to where it'll not crash... I might have to revisit my disdain for KW schools and give it another try.  Maybe with, like you suggested earlier, less stuff.

So, against what I said (elsewhere) a short while ago, I looked at the changes between those 2 versions.  The code for finding a prom room didn't change between 375 & 394.  It needs 1 danceable object, 1 tabledining, 1 buffettable, and 2 chairliving.  Could it be (game isn't running, so can't double-check) that there's 2 of those throne chairs, one in miscellaneous and another in the living room chair categories? 

Headmaster room:  1 desk (and only 1 desk), 1 snapped chair (when placing it, you must let it snap into place).  This room cannot be the same roomID as the infirmary room.

Lunch room:  roomID cannot be prom room... interesting.  I must've been able to register that school when I did have 2 separate rooms, but it didn't loose being a school after I removed the lunch room.  Also needs 1 tabledining or 1 picnictable.  Also odd that the code doesn't actually seem to require a buffet table, although it pulls in those objects to what it could check for (same as BaristaBar).

InfirmaryRoom:  1 desk (only 1 allowed), 1 snapped chair, 1 bed (minimum), cannot be headmaster, prom, or class room.  (programmer annoyance: the validation code for desk/chair was done different between the rooms)

There were a ton of changes to other parts of the HighSchoolSituation.cs code, one of those was the addition of AthleticGameObject to the room assigned for athletic classes.  Another changed the chairs from "sittable" to "chairdining".  Looks like it checks for whiteboard, podium, specific objects for types (e.g., science research station = science class; easel = art class; pool or soccergoal [or, for 394+ athletic game object] = sports class)... I don't see anything for the chemistry table, so maybe that was added in a newer version. I was bouncing around versions back then.  Also needs a professor desk with a chair "parented-to" the desk (aka 'snapped', why not consistent verbiage? it's how the KW's dev's brain(s) "works").

There's 6000+ lines of code just for this one chunk of code.  But I wasn't seeing anything dealing with alignment of objects, just existence, which is different than the wiki and error code text.

@landess, @jdw6 Sorry for late reply for sincere comments. I have been busy doing other things, abandoning KW school. I have never played teen sim so far mainly, just built a school and dropped by there to see what's going on. It seems that I have to lessen objects and make it a lot more simple, but I don't want to do so now. So yes I gave up for now. But I will return to this project someday. KW is great mod, but there are alot of things to be fixed.

4 hours ago, CHboom! said:

So yes I gave up for now

Play the game how ever you want! You have this post if you need to return for information, and others can read for information as well. Nothing lost - everything gained......

Returning to post a reply is all anyone could ask and is always appreciated by those responding. Too many times I respond, trying to help others and don't even get the benefit of a reach-around.....

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

One of my strangest experiences as a sim player was trying to play a homeless Sim/beggar. Of course one must have a lot - but it can be ridiculously small. Most default towns have everything they need, they can mooch food, or collect objects to sell for money - just don't buy anything to place on the lot....  It does get very strange after awhile. Winters can be brutal. Sims are overall too kind.

On 2/25/2021 at 1:37 PM, landess said:

one must have a lot

How'd NRaas SP handle that?  It seems to want (although, maybe it is only b/c I turned on 'strict lot checking') to require a fridge and a bed... although it won't force a lot change for the active sim, but if you step away for a minute, that check might fire and boom your homeless sim is suddenly in a SimMansion. lol

6 hours ago, jdw6 said:

How'd NRaas SP handle that?  It seems to want (although, maybe it is only b/c I turned on 'strict lot checking') to require a fridge and a bed... although it won't force a lot change for the active sim, but if you step away for a minute, that check might fire and boom your homeless sim is suddenly in a SimMansion. lol

As long as it's the active household - I've had no issues. In the past I've started a new series by creating a family/household, choosing one of several empty lot's and moving in - DONE. Now while the Sim(s) stand near the street/mailbox/garbage can, I'll switch to build buy and proceed to make them a home. When you say 'step away' for a moment - one can't blame the game for doing what it does - of course that would be part of story progression which probably has some basic flags which require attention. Then again - the game can also only work with what it has - an empty world with nothing but empty lot's can't do much on it's own. Like schools - take them out and children/teens are on PERMANENT summer vacation or might be considered 'home-schooled'.

Because some things like traits awarded at aging up are tied to other things like school grades - those whom play with aging on and no schools in the active save would be better qualified to expound on this mechanic.

So for that 'homeless' Sim I just don't build anything. They will continue to get wishes/wants, like buy a stove/bed/fridge, etc. But I've never had the game itself make any notifications or warnings..... Other than me the player checking the lot to see if they have a bill due, There is really no reason to return to the lot. Sometimes the game will give them a timed push like the one most players get when it's 'time for bed', yet I see countless other inactive Sims falling asleep on benches because the game pushed them to be on the lot my Sim is at - grrrrrr.

I don't know anything about 'strict lot checking' although the name is probably pretty indicative of it's properties.

On 2/28/2021 at 3:44 AM, landess said:

lot checking

Was part of the NRaas suite.  Played off this setting in 'Mover': https://www.nraas.net/community/Mover-Interactions#Perform-Home-Inspection 

Actual setting was in SP: https://www.nraas.net/community/StoryProgression-Interactions#Rigorous-Home-Inspection

As such (it being in SP) directly playing a homeless sim wouldn't be an issue then, since the SP stuff basically (for those finding the thread later) only touches the inactive households.  (Which is where the 'step away' comment applied, since I do tend to "play the whole town" [so-to-speak] and then it's often just an unfortunate case of SP's intervals firing during the few sim-minutes I've gone to another family... naturally, if you've got SP's town settings [I think that'd be where] set to not allow moving, then no worries.)

(Home-schooling is an option if you have SP Career module... which I've had mixed results using in conjunction with KW.)

As for the sims sleeping on benches, at least in the [newer than you use] versions of KW I've used more, it seems that KW likes to push sims that are even slightly not fully rested to "sleep on bench" -- which it then likes to push a sleep-rape *ahem* KW doesn't think it's rape, so if you have that off this action still happens... just like groping... legal definitions may vary with jurisdiction, and OK is French, soooo there may be some viewpoint differences... but still... I see the "sleep on bench" think wayyyyyy too often for my taste.  Now, if I was playing a truly homeless sim, I wouldn't mind it as much... well, the actual sleeping on benches in the park, etc. side of it.  NOT the KW version's side-effects.  (And, since one of the versions of KW since 375 [or, at least I think it was one of them] added in a date-rape type of drug, it wouldn't seem too unlikely that the "sleep-sex" actions were added the same time.  Also wouldn't surprise me in the least if that signified a change in developer, I have an easier time thinking a man would add that in than the original female.  But, maybe it's also my old-ass view of society.)

2 hours ago, jdw6 said:

sleep-rape *ahem* KW doesn't think it's rape

"Sim x was raped... "DIVINE!"... Who says stuff like that? Sim gets raped, stands up, gives the kiss fingers, says "divine" then cries??? And it's been that way since build what?????? Or, "rape accepted"????????? Better yet, rape not accepted and the animation ends. So, I guess it must be consensual rape.

2 hours ago, jdw6 said:

[newer than you use]

For the record, while I still recommend build 375 over the 399 posted here 'officially' on LL, I do use 409 presently. Still trying to test some things which 'complete' earlier build feature teasing (Like the modeling/acting) I will admit other things I didn't care for have also gotten 'worse'.

2 hours ago, jdw6 said:

Home-schooling is an option if you have SP Career module

I was speaking figuratively - but good to know the concept has been explored by mod creators, even if it's a bit wonky when used with other mods. As I play with aging off, regarding the grades/traits awarded mechanic, this isn't a factor for me as teens eventually become skilled to a crazy high level anyway. I was referred to a mod which I use on some save series which adds a skill level decay (adjustable) and find that helps 'keep it real'.

2 hours ago, jdw6 said:

KW doesn't think it's rape, so if you have that off this action still happens... just like groping

I noticed the groping now has a very 'awkward' stops and asks for sex afterwards. I say awkward because after being physically molested, KW now grows a conscience and decides to 'ask'. Considering how KW sex can affect relationship values and the such - perhaps creating some 'check' is preferable, but the whole thing is just odd in retrospect.

'Sleep-creeping' on the bench reminds me of groping as you say - which I first found gaining popularity with Japanese Porn - usually presented with groping on public transportation - whereas the classic Japanese 'stoicism' prevents the victim from creating a scene and ends up 'allowing' the action to take place. EA even has the 'watched you while you sleep' chat interaction which creates an awkward moment between sims most of the time. Wonder how that got past QA?

34 minutes ago, LadySmoks said:

consensual rape

While the term sounds like an oxymoron at first - thinking about it - I find prostitution a good example of consensual rape, given the sex act itself isn't 'wanted', otherwise there would be no financial transaction. It's also a big reason I myself IRL would have a hard time 'performing' as a client as I have always found the consensual nature of sex to be the best part, and that also affects my overall satisfaction in regards to BOTH parties achieving climax. Call me old fashioned, but after 'she' comes, it feels like it's okay for me to now do the same. Too much information? Probably.....

giphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1

44 minutes ago, landess said:

sex act itself isn't 'wanted'

Yet, not forced, which then brings in another term I heard used as a legal loophole, "forceable" rape, in which a woman was raped, but didn't fight back out of fear, so the lawyer said his client didn't force her to have sex! 

Still, prostitution IS a consensual business transaction, which although one party may not necessarily take immediate pleasure in, still agreed to for monetary gain. Kind of like marriage. Huh, wait, what???

4 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

DIVINE

? Oddly, enough, I don't recall that word... but a quick check of the STBL file in the mod's package shows that's in there... but also has me wondering if it might be related to the "domination/submission" setting. 

Then again, KW does think using a whole chicken is "kinky" (as opposed to something much much less socially acceptable.... always wondered WTF the dev was thinking when that joke was written.  Maybe it lost something in translation.)

3 hours ago, landess said:

I do use 409 presently

Ahhhh.  Gotcha. 

awkward

Well, there is that aspect to the awkward stop during the grope interaction.  The other "awkward" stop during that interaction does seem to have gotten slightly better in the latest version, that being the huge many sim-minute-long pause where they just stand there doing nothing (guessing while the code tries to figure out where the hell its abacus disappeared to so it can do the math to decide WTF to do next then taking its sweetass time to load another animation clip) before moving into the actual sex animation.  (Too bad that animation can't be replaced with something that's better quality, or, at the very least, different.  Meh.  It is what it is.)

watched you while you sleep

Yet another of the EA-isms that has always had me wondering why that chat interaction was even available if they had not actually done the watching.  Oh, and I've checked, and there is such a "watch simX while they sleep" type of thing you could do.  I've just never seen them actually autonomously do that.  The chat interaction they woul... used to do (before I "fixed" it).

Japanese Porn

You might be on to something there.  Could be very likely that a shit-ton of Patreon sponsors are from Japan, and that's why there's "odd things" in KW.  I, sadly, forget the world's got places vastly different than "western" culture, every so often.  (But, then again, I also wonder why my sims always mutter about morning when they're upgrading plumbing... "!$#$!@#$ утро !$#$!@#$#" hehehe @LadySmoks would understand that.)  (had to fix the typo)

Too much information?

Um... surprisingly helpful... but we won't go into why.

KW sex can affect relationship

Yeah, I would've preferred it being at least the EA "shakedown" relationship drop (which almost seemed too much until I realized how much a not-so-much-that-but-close IRL thing felt afterwards).

QA?

HA!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  EA?  QA?  Just from the looks of things I've found in their own XML & Tuning files, they didn't have a QA team.  At least not for a good many of the EPs.  (There's quite a few places the comments from "Juan" [assuming things are tuned correctly] where the values don't actually match what the other comments state, or even what related values are set to in other locations.)

• 4 months later...
On 1/27/2021 at 5:53 AM, landess said:

I appreciate the amount of extra 'activities' you have provided for your students, yet they are a distraction for students and bait for non-students.

The 'thrones' used in the Prom room won't be recognized - I tried those myself. Find another set of Living Room Chairs. Not sure if the mod recognizes satellite speakers - may need a home stereo or LateNight Club speaker.

Try removing the computer from the Headmaster's desk.

The Classrooms look fine - have all the needed objects. I just realized the classrooms have no desks for the teachers. (Do they every use the desks? Don't know/care since they were mentioned as 'needed')

The Nurse station looks ok as well. I use the 'front placement' for the visitor chair (same as your headmaster office), but I see you use the side placement which others say work as well. 

I'm not sure the school script 'works' until all the requirements are met to proper register the lot/bldg as a KW school. I myself wasn't able to register one until I had everything 'fixed' which in my case, was replacing the prom chairs. I have my own screenshots of the school that works uploaded here on LL.

Hide contents

Screenshot-21.jpg.d5cc2600736fabd26f14c0868823d205.jpgScreenshot-22.jpg.bf51f35abf32b623e82950074f4c9ec5.jpgScreenshot-23.jpg.2b521fad295556acb8259597a2102baa.jpgScreenshot-24.jpg.6310524c5fc3c9fb6977b498a2741590.jpg

Ignore the chair placement in the nurse's office: While the school functioned, and the nurse 'would' call students, I would get an error message concerning the nurse - and then they went directly to the examination. With the SINGLE chair properly placed the nurse now performs the interview as was intended before the examination.

Once certain things have been 'fixed', and other stuff 'removed', then see how the lot functions: no sense in trying to troubleshoot everything at once as some may be linked creating a cascade effect.

>Having podiums in other rooms may also confuse the mod.....  As I said: I admire your enthusiasm and creativity, yet starting simple with just the BASICS will help you learn to build a functioning KW school. Then you can expand and see how each addition affects the feature. As it sits now - you have a school that fails, with TOO much 'plumbing'. Who knows where the pipes are stopped up?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Suggestion: Don't change the building's architecture for now (unless you need the space) - just remove EVERYTHING that isn't required for a school to function. Once you accomplish that and have a school that works; test additions till you find a school that you like. Students are there to 'learn', and having KW making them sneak off to have sex is enough distraction IMO. I myself removed the workout equipment and placed Yoga mats because students, teachers, administration, and townies would use the features - ignoring classes. I hate that non-students visit the lot and create chaos.....

>Create a basement with no access to store the stuff you remove.

Hi, may I have the link to this school please, can't find it. :(  

Thanks in advance!

6 hours ago, toikhongbiet said:

this school

My version has had some adjustments made, things removed, etc.

https://www.loverslab.com/tags/high school/   <----- Other schools available for download.

The school I use by LungPaul may still be available for download but I can't find it either.

This is the file I used. There are some clothes options included. I see that the 'important' files are Sims3packs - so be sure to change them to packages for easy control (removal) if not everything is 'wanted/needed'.

LungPaul school and uniforms.zip     <----- This school will need the player to do some 'work' on to make sure it is KW ready (mostly the Prom room, but principal and nurse offices will also need attention). This was originally uploaded shortly after the KW HS was added to the mod. The mod has made changes to the HS feature since it was first implemented - and this is one reason this is not the best KW school to use since it won't 'work out of the box' and needs player help.