Hi I'm looking for a mod as is "Fill Her Up" (Skyrim mod). If you do not know this mod, the function is simple.

After each sex scene, the player's character (or NPC) is filled with cum. With each new sex scene, the belly gradually increases.

Depending on the type of race and the size of the sexual partner, different degrees of fulfillment are delivered.

The maximum belly size can be set in the MCM. After a while, the cum is released and the belly is flat again.

The time for the cum release can be set in the MCM, or it can be released by pressing the hot key.

Thanks

4 hours ago, poblivion said:

Hi I'm looking for a mod as is "Fill Her Up" (Skyrim mod). If you do not know this mod, the function is simple.

After each sex scene, the player's character (or NPC) is filled with cum. With each new sex scene, the belly gradually increases.

Depending on the type of race and the size of the sexual partner, different degrees of fulfillment are delivered.

The maximum belly size can be set in the MCM. After a while, the cum is released and the belly is flat again.

The time for the cum release can be set in the MCM, or it can be released by pressing the hot key.

Thanks

• 2 years later...
On 1/24/2021 at 12:04 PM, poblivion said:

Thanks a lot ?

Hey, I know this is old af, but since that answer was kinda vague and just in case someone else might have the problem:

Open up body slide, bottom left, there's a box that says 'build morphs'. Check that, then batch your builds(other button right under the check box you just clicked), and your done.