Zaselim's Gaya Gei Body MOD Series [ZGGB-R2-U (Released 29-11-2013) and ZGGB-R (Released April 2013)] TBBP HDT Physics Enabled

some of the armors are invisible

which ones?

some of the zggb-r2-u armors and some of the zggb-r ill take some pics and post them here

ok, Try restarting the game. Because everyone works for me. If you see the blue textures then that is a different matter and i can check that of i miss some of the textures paths in nifskope. But If you can't see any armor like invisible then everybody should be having this problem including me..

which ones?

some of the zggb-r2-u armors and some of the zggb-r ill take some pics and post them here

ok, Try restarting the game. Because everyone works for me. If you see the blue textures then that is a different matter and i can check that of i miss some of the textures paths in nifskope. But If you can't see any armor like invisible then everybody should be having this problem including me..

some of the models in game where you smith armor they are pink color and thats only for your mod

which ones?

some of the models in game where you smith armor they are pink color and thats only for your mod

bro, add me on yahoo so we can talk easily also we can try somethings..I can explain easily in messenger. My pc is always on even if i am not at home or not using my pc so is my yahoo messenger.

zaselim@ymail.com

O yeah I forgot to wear that on, Only equipped the Conversion parts I converted for this Mashup. Its name is Another Mashup and The Vest Straps are with Main Armor the one in the video i posted in the main post.

The Leg straps on the "Another Mashup" is called "Another Mashup LegStrapsV2" and with the Main Armor its called "Main Armor BothLegStraps"

Going to capture/make a video with my Logiteck 910c cam while playing a Dance Animation on 160" Screen Display...I was getting Low Fps usin Fraps to Capture the video..

O-O so awesome with fitness body you should add that under the the sweat etc I think it looks better than the sporty sexy map.

post-87409-0-97259500-1385816719_thumb.jpg

thank you for these beautiful body :)

GZZBfLZ0vW_thumb.jpg

x6J76Fw473_thumb.jpg

which armor is that?

its Called Another Mashup..

I told you earlier to add me on yahoo messenger, I Think your having issue with the default texture path [ textures\zggb-r2-u\ ]

We can try couple of things to solve this issue, I remember you had the same issue with ZGGB-R as well.

Again Add me so we can chat easily and continuously.

For the Guys who don't know and didn't fix it already, With the Gauntlet_1 of Black Rose Armor I forgot to change the texture path in one entry and is set to original path the original Author added so Download the file I added in the Armor section and replace it.

Yay!! I've been looking forward to this for months lol Shame I won't be able to mess around with it for a couple of weeks, but man it looks AMAZING!

Thanks for all the hard work!

Do UNP textures work with this version? I saw the fitness body pic which looked incredible, so I'm wondering if any others would work as well? I'm looking for one with pubic hair, specifically. The more, the better.

Yay!! I've been looking forward to this for months lol Shame I won't be able to mess around with it for a couple of weeks, but man it looks AMAZING!

Thanks for all the hard work!

Do UNP textures work with this version? I saw the fitness body pic which looked incredible, so I'm wondering if any others would work as well? I'm looking for one with pubic hair, specifically. The more, the better.

Thanks for liking it, And i believe all the unpb compatible textures will work perfectly fine..

And plz let me know if you know other unpb based textures i didn't added the links in the main post so i can add them as well.

and some of the armor from zggb-r2-u isnt showing up like the black rose or what ever its called and the nipple piercings

The pics you posted, the armors are not for zggbr2u..

As i said in the main post, open the console command and type help zggbr2u

only the armors with the name zggbr2u in it will work. I think you forged the tera armors which are in tera esm file..

And for the Heels you have to download and install the heels mod i posted then replace its esp with one i uploaded separately, I also mentioned it in the main post. Only the gauntlet_1.nif had the issue in black rose armor and i fixed that and upload the nif file separately..

Great to see this finally out.

I'm having some problems getting the textures right for this thing.

For UNP, anyone have any issues with the head&neck not matching the body and hands?

Actually I installed the other UNP compatible hand feets, the mod on Nexus. Try original UNPB hand and feet, ok Let me upload the original ones.

ok DONE