Game Crashes Before Bethesda Logo Even Appears

Have you tried installing .Net Script Framework? It (usually) gives a real stack trace on a crash providing you with good insights on what could go wrong. It's really helpful and can point you straight to the mod causing crashes.

The LO is rarely a source of insights when it comes to CTDs - especially today, with many people having 10+ SKSE plugins loaded as well. Unless there is a mod on LO which is completely broken (which is rarely the case these days) and someone spots it - it doesn't give you anything. 

far as my experience goes, a crash that early is usually caused by 

a) SKSE64 version (some of us can't, for whatever reason, use the latest SKSE64 and have to use 2.0.17)

B) A mod contention between two otherwise happy SE mods

c) An installed LE mod, which, contrary to Bob Theleetgamer's advise, kills Skyrim dead. 

50 minutes ago, anjenthedog said:

far as my experience goes, a crash that early is usually caused by 

a) SKSE64 version (some of us can't, for whatever reason, use the latest SKSE64 and have to use 2.0.17)

B) A mod contention between two otherwise happy SE mods

c) An installed LE mod, which, contrary to Bob Theleetgamer's advise, kills Skyrim dead. 

If you refer to my load order images, you might be able to see some mods marked with an orange triangle caution symbol. All my mods are their SE ports (I checked) but mods with that symbol are recognized by Vortex as LE mods for some reason. However, uninstalling those mods still make it crash.

I guess I can try installing an older version of SKSE. Thanks for letting me know, if it still crashes I’ll come back with an update later. 

Beeing Female is out of date. You need to track down the current DLL in the comment section of its file here on LL and replace the DLL in the mod folder with seperate one you download on this site. Beeing Female is what is causing the instant crash problem. My personal suggestion would be to dump it all together and just use Fertility Mode. Fertility Mode is at least being updated somewhat regularly whereas Beeing Female hasn't been updated as a whole mod update since it was ported and uploaded in April of 2018.

28 minutes ago, Jgoftl said:

Beeing Female is out of date. You need to track down the current DLL in the comment section of its file here on LL and replace the DLL in the mod folder with seperate one you download on this site. Beeing Female is what is causing the instant crash problem. My personal suggestion would be to dump it all together and just use Fertility Mode. Fertility Mode is at least being updated somewhat regularly whereas Beeing Female hasn't been updated as a whole mod update since it was ported and uploaded in April of 2018.

Hmm. Alright then. Guess I’ll look into Fertility Mode then. Thanks.