[Request/Idea] Devious Kids

First of all, I would like to make it clear that this mod concept would not contain any nudity or sexual acts involving children. 

In the damsel in distress/softcore bondage "genre" there's this scenario where a grown woman will get into a precarious situation with children. It's usually something like a babysitter agrees to play cops and robbers with the kids and they end up going way too far with the tie-up part of the game and they get bored and leave her there struggling. There is no sexual intent in the children's part, but the woman is usually left in a really humiliating and revealing position.   

I think it would be a cool concept for a mod, where instead of playing tag with the children npc's, you play a cops and robbers game, or something similar, and in the end you are left bound (and gagged) in the family's house (where the adult parents might find you and do what they will), or in public. It also doesn't have to be cops and robbers, and the game could be you get to "play" as their pet and be led around or something like that. But the overall idea is bondage and humiliation at the hands of devious (but innocent) kids. 

Is there already a mod like this that I just haven't found? If not, is this concept conceivable for a mod? Would it be hard to make? I have no experience with modding so I have no idea and I'd appreciate your input. 

21 hours ago, atitagain4444 said:

First of all, I would like to make it clear that this mod concept would not contain any nudity or sexual acts involving children. 

In the damsel in distress/softcore bondage "genre" there's this scenario where a grown woman will get into a precarious situation with children. It's usually something like a babysitter agrees to play cops and robbers with the kids and they end up going way too far with the tie-up part of the game and they get bored and leave her there struggling. There is no sexual intent in the children's part, but the woman is usually left in a really humiliating and revealing position.   

I think it would be a cool concept for a mod, where instead of playing tag with the children npc's, you play a cops and robbers game, or something similar, and in the end you are left bound (and gagged) in the family's house (where the adult parents might find you and do what they will), or in public. It also doesn't have to be cops and robbers, and the game could be you get to "play" as their pet and be led around or something like that. But the overall idea is bondage and humiliation at the hands of devious (but innocent) kids. 

Is there already a mod like this that I just haven't found? If not, is this concept conceivable for a mod? Would it be hard to make? I have no experience with modding so I have no idea and I'd appreciate your input. 

Nope. I don't think any mod creators here would even touch that idea. If the kids are innocent how do they know about bondage? Nope. 

On 1/12/2021 at 3:22 PM, RedMonika said:

Nope. I don't think any mod creators here would even touch that idea. If the kids are innocent how do they know about bondage? Nope. 

You never played cops as a kid? You've never seen the toy handcuffs in the kids section at the dollar store? In the kid NPC's eyes it's just a game, nothing erotic. In the adult PC's eyes, there is also nothing erotic about the kids, what's erotic is the humiliation. And the fact that the Dragonborn was stupid enough to get in this situation by playing with a bunch of kids makes it more humiliating. 

I understand the caution since at first glance this does look pretty concerning but I really don't think this crosses that taboo line if you look at what's really happening. And there are plenty of mods that allow you to be fucked by a horse, enslaved and raped, have all your limbs amputated and end up as a breedable torso. But getting tied by a kid, without any sexual intention, is too taboo? 

That's Similar Event When Player Enter Solitude in First Time (Roggvir Execution Event). That's Not For Kids to Look.

Maybe Give a Children Some Devious Explanation Dialog like:

• "Go Home", "And  or "Play With Your Friend".
  • or Like Addvar Said to "Svari, you need to go home. Go home and stay there until your mother comes." -- Vanilla Dialog.
  • or About Some Devious Device Around Skyrim is So Common or Legal Term or that's Capital Punishment or What.
  • or More Realistic Explanation about Devious Device or Regulation etc to Children.

Maybe some Replacement Kids mods to Teenager or Adult form. Because Kids in Skyrim Sometimes Really Annoying (if Use Slaverun or Prison Overhaul Mods). 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/11/2021 at 5:45 PM, atitagain4444 said:

What the fuck is wrong with you

Troubles of Heroine includes a quest where you adopt a kid, then the kid gets kidnapped, and you have to go through humiliating stuff to rescue the kid.  In fact, it's considered the "main questline" of that mod.

I know that's not exactly what you are looking for, but that's the only example I know that involves you getting into adult trouble with a kid in a non-adult situation.