[The Sims 3] [Update 29/03/22] Lucas Animations for Kinky World and Passion

Good News! I can make animations with those dolls. But we got few problems... One, they all use same keywords, which means it will play animations which is made for different doll. Second it uses a keyword of a plant so sometimes your lonely Sim may be seen humping a plant.

I going to experiment a bit with them. If it works, I will start making animations with those dolls.

Edit:-

So I tried and couldn't do anything about keywords. Guess we have to manually switch between dolls to play correct animations.

@yellowpuppet I'll try to make only the second one.

Edited by ghost-17a
39 minutes ago, ghost-17a said:

Good News! I can make animations with those dolls. But we got few problems... One, they all use same keywords, which means it will play animations which is made for different doll. Second it uses a keyword of a plant so sometimes your lonely Sim may be seen humping a plant.

I going to experiment a bit with them. If it works, I will start making animations with those dolls.

Perhaps Noir will permit that small changes are made? Still, I do not know THAT much about making objects. Mostly try something and see if it works.

@.Noir. is a member here. I sent her a message, and as you see, @tagged her.

Edited by LadySmoks

Hey that's awesome you figured out the doll i'll be excited for that! Thanks @LadySmoks for the idea i stumbled upon those dolls a week or two ago and thought it was a shame no one utilized them in KW. Also i found a gif of what i was thinking for male masterbation. 

Spoiler

tumblr_mq5mqrvf3S1qb18qmo4_500.gif

https://www.sex.com/pin/58735849-hot-asian-guy-jerking-off/

and

https://www.sex.com/pin/56819736-hot-guy-pulling-his-fat-dick-for-you/ this one might be good against a kitchen counter.

Edited by yellowpuppet
1 minute ago, ghost-17a said:

If she or someone else(clearly I can't) could change the base object used for each dolls, we can play correct animations for correct dolls.

I can probably do that, but feel it is simply polite to ask her first. )))

Kinky Lucas Rough Animations V.1.3:- Click here

Added 4(5) new animations

1) Doggystyle A (HoleInWall)

It's too late for her to realize that this hole doesn't lead to a fantasy world.

wallhole1.gif.251148323f77c05a8df8f2c95293a596.gif

Note:- This is nothing to with my animation but a interesting feature I noticed few days ago. I don't know if anyone discovered it yet but here it goes. This objects comes with KW and can be found in 'Decor' category.

Oniki has created interesting scenarios with this object. To trigger one get your sim to 'Inspect' the hole. Once a message pop up telling you that the sim is stuck. Have another sim join her in the act. Once that sim is engaged, you will see another message pop up with something like woohoogenericjoin. Don't close that dialog box or your stuck sim will get out after a while. Once that sim is finished the third sim will take opportunity to relive himself.

I find this interesting cause whoever joins her, broadcasts a message like 'I'm next' or 'Can I go?' If some sim is repeating the turn, the stuck sim will display 'Again...?' message.

I really wish Oniki continued working on this mod.

2) Pizza Thief B - Doggystyle Anal (Fridge)

Please, I was hungry.

pizthief2.gif.1c48e75e7ac2d2ff93c264770e59d94b.gif

3) Pizza Thief D - Doggystyle (Fridge)

You can have it. But I'm not done punishing you yet.

pizthief4.gif.550f7f52845a3a6dee5fedd76bf3a5a0.gif

4) Doggystyle Prone F (Floor/Bed)

She can't beat a man with years of experience.

proneF.gif.f35b9b340d574822cc7cdcc1f66f28fd.gif

5) Doggystyle Prone C - Anal (Floor/Bed)

Edited by ghost-17a
5 hours ago, MrsSanta said:

gifted as an animator. Brilliant work as usual ???❤️

Thank you very much! 

I accidently found that object while looking for the apartment mod. There is also another new object that will be added to the list. Until they are supported, I will modify them a bit so that they will be usable on similar object and share that version with you.

5 hours ago, MrsSanta said:

fast giving us new animations

I know but looking at some of my old animations(like Rough Missionary A/B and Kissing Booth animations), I kind of feel like I'm compromising with the quality. I think I need to slow down a bit, everything is feeling kind of rushed. Sometimes I feel like playing temple run in real life and just run endlessly?.

2 hours ago, landess said:

That was 'ripped' from one of the Illusion games from Japan.

OK. It is a big mesh, and not something you would normally see as an object in TS3. No matter now, I think I have it covered. )

Kinky Lucas Rough Animations V.1.4:-

Added 3 new animations

1) Repair Girl B - Doggystyle (Sink)

She wants to be paid while working

repairb.gif.c2bd7aac9c589467f3acebdcccf29ad7.gif

Requires LS_SexDollNatasha Object:-

2)Love Doll A - Missionary (SexDollNatasha)

His wife is jealous of his new toy.

dolla.gif.e331b4c9613dac966de56b111d4cc738.gif

3)Love Doll B - Missionary (SexDollNatasha)

dollb.gif.221a7c82fab913b7db4b2281c01db677.gif

On 9/25/2021 at 10:10 AM, LadySmoks said:

Something I always thought would be hilarious and kind of realistic (for the lonely Sim) is woohoo with one of the Noir Maria dolls! But, probably one of those things that require @TwilightStorm or Oniki (never gonna happen now) to incorporate into the mod. 

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot-973.jpg

Great idea. I would love seen sims having sex with a sex doll. Like the ones you inflate. Or for current times, the ones made out of silicone.

3 hours ago, ghost-17a said:

Kinky Lucas Rough Animations V.1.4:-

Added 3 new animations

1) Repair Girl B - Doggystyle (Sink)

She wants to be paid while working

repairb.gif.c2bd7aac9c589467f3acebdcccf29ad7.gif

Requires LS_SexDollNatasha Object:-

2)Love Doll A - Missionary (SexDollNatasha)

His wife is jealous of his new toy.

dolla.gif.e331b4c9613dac966de56b111d4cc738.gif

3)Love Doll B - Missionary (SexDollNatasha)

dollb.gif.221a7c82fab913b7db4b2281c01db677.gif

You did, did you not?

Wow. I am amazed. This looks fantastic. Sims 4 is ****.

?

1 hour ago, EvalovesEP said:

> You sounded like a pimp or madame of the whore house ;) :D (Just kidding)

Actually, I am the madam of the local whorehouse in Moonlight Falls! My girls earn lots of cash for me, and I take my family on vacation often!!! ))))

46 minutes ago, wutpickel said:

You did, did you not?

Wow. I am amazed. This looks fantastic. Sims 4 is ****.

I am still learning these new things to make armatures for posing the doll. That is why the first is rather stiff, but as she is a doll...

Lucas got the animations done using the rough model sooner than I thought.

Thank you so much for the new animations :D  I don't seem able to find the doll anywhere could you please add a link? Will just move the doll in place with moveobjects on when i get her/it, or add a sim doing another animation underneath. great looking animations that you could use for a couples missionary if you'll like (hint, hint) :D

Love the idea of the love-doll, is there a man-doll that a sim-girl or a gay sim could ride? Thanks for adding a lot more fun for ts3 LadySmoks and Lukas. Stay safe, lots of love and happy simming :D ❤️❤️ ❤️

6 hours ago, wapitawg said:

So do these new packs contain the content that was available in LucasAnimations, LucasPetsy and Analust? I guess LucasPetsy isn't included, but is there something else missing?

Wait, there is LucasPetsy?

The thing I have is "kinkylucaspets.0.3.zip"

Do I or did I miss something?

or is the LucasPetsy different one then what I have?

1 hour ago, MrsSanta said:

I don't seem able to find the doll anywhere could you please add a link?

Lucas has the only working doll that I gave him to make the animations. I was not ready to upload her, and am waiting for Lucas to send me the information on package internals that I am not familiar with. )