Adds a standardized penetration morph for Anus and Vagina. Including:

• "AnusPenetration"
  • "AnusPenetrationHuge"
  • "VaginaPenetration"
  • "VaginaPenetrationHuge"

Also supports AnimeRace

Requires:

9 minutes ago, spicydoritos said:

How interesting.  Are these similar to the morphs in Indarello's patch?  I always liked those better than the native FG orifice bones simply because the morphs extend deeper into the abdomen.  Do you happen to have sample images?

Also, is this dependent on a particular version of FG?

These are for my SimplePatch mostly. But also to remove any confusion. They also support large behemoth dongs by spreading the pelvis. And they support anime race.

So, don't make any conversions as of yet. This was done in about 3 hours. It needs some work to make sure there is no clipping during massive morphs, AKA 300% Anal and 200% AnalHuge. I want to get the clipping under control first.

In other news. Beta v7 SimplePatch is going to require this.

But the idea is that you can use the combination of AnalHuge and VaginaHuge to look good with large monsters.

23 hours ago, walkerbt said:

Is this a slider we can physically change in bodyslide or is it just added morphs for aaf to control during the animations?

If you have a slider request, feel free to post. My only goal is to have a body do what I want with SimplePatch for all creatures, including the large ones, and I learned a long time ago, at least for me, if you want something, you have to do it yourself. Literally, none of my mod requests were ever accepted, so yeah, here's my version of FG morphs.

• 4 months later...

I would love to try this mod, but for some reason I can not see the file, it gives me an error, could someone leave me here some link to download it?

image.png.0bb714dcecfd52aa73a8ead23d017a6c.png

• 6 months later...

On 5/30/2021 at 2:10 AM, spicydoritos said:

File appears to be deleted?  Was it moved or is it just gone?

On 5/30/2021 at 7:57 PM, zarza said:

I would love to try this mod, but for some reason I can not see the file, it gives me an error, could someone leave me here some link to download it?

While I hate to be the bearer of bad news, some of you may find this useful and/or informative.

...As will any wandererers from the future, I guess. hello there