new here need help and advice

so i have WW and amra72nap package installed all working good . thanks guys for making these . lots of other great mods here reading up on them to see if they suit my needs , trying to keep mods to a small amount  (good luck with that)  so i need a nipple size and recolor mod that will work with WW . dont like the default size or color . suggestions please . 

then after that need more eye hair and makeup choices, is there a package for that or all separate downloads. thanks all

49 minutes ago, Paul Harley said:

so i have WW and amra72nap package installed all working good . thanks guys for making these . lots of other great mods here reading up on them to see if they suit my needs , trying to keep mods to a small amount  (good luck with that)  so i need a nipple size and recolor mod that will work with WW . dont like the default size or color . suggestions please . 

then after that need more eye hair and makeup choices, is there a package for that or all separate downloads. thanks all

Get wildguys female body details....different nipple sizes and vaginas etc.

3 hours ago, Paul Harley said:

Just have to google for Sims 4 Makeup, Hairstyles, and Eyes.

Many places have tons of cc to look through.

Keep in mind some cc Hairstyles are 'high-poly' and won't look good with laptop mode on in game settings.

Best to start by keeping your Mods/cc organized by each type or category and put all newly added cc into the same location.

This should prevent you from getting duplicates later on when you add more.

Example:

Mods/Hairstyles

Mods/Makeup

Mods/Nails

Mods/Shoes

Mods/WickedWhimsMod

Mods/Wicked Animations

etc.  

thanks mega poster was looking at wildguys mod but then also saw body meshes by eve and dumbaby and got confused .

thanks scorpio and yes i have already created lots of folders to keep it organized (most of them still empty for now) and i read to keep package files only 1 folder deep to make work

10 hours ago, Paul Harley said:

so dont think wildguys mod is what im after . even the smallest nipples are huge (or im missing a setting) and there is no option to change color any other suggestion for breast  or nipples thanks

All those details are in CAS Head/Face/Skin menu area.

Down at the very bottom you will find nipple blush.

Using large size boobs will make nipples larger.

You could also try using non-default skin overlays for body details.

RemusSirion has quite a few and RS-F -12 is one I use a lot.